• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

Second OC, this guy is not actually participating in the tournament

Name: Alex Whitman
appearance:
Shiny Magikarp (Queen Karp) (Female) (Swift Swim)
Moves: Tackle, Splash, Bounce and Flail

Growlithe (None) (Male) (Flash Fire)
Moves: Bite, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Take Down

Note: Both of my OCs have Shiny Magikarp because of their Grandpa who gave them the Magikarp.

Name: Kiri Kelain
Appearance: Kiri has pure black and spiky hair, covered up by his signature black PokeHat since he's somewhat self conscious about it. He has an attire which would consist of a blue jacket and pants

Pichu(Male)
Ability: Lightning Rod
-Volt Tackle
-Iron Tail
-Thunder Bolt
-Facade

Sceptile(Male)
Ability: Overgrow
-Leaf Blade
-Thunder Punch
-Leaf Storm
-Bullet Seed

Torkoal(Male)
Ability: White Smoke
-Flamethrower
-Sunny Day
-Smokescreen
-Eruption

Charizard(Male)
Ability: Solar Power
-Flame Thrower
-Take Down
-Dragon Tail
-Wing Attack

Swellow(Female)
Ability: Scrappy
-Aerial Ace
-Quick Attack
-Steel Wing
-Whirlwind

Hariyama(Male)
Ability: Thick Fat
-Close Combat
-Fake Out
-Bullet Punch
-Ice Punch

To sum up, we arrive for the tournament, earthquake 1, chat, earthquake 2, ninja kidnapping, escape, blow up building, other ninja kidnapping, blow up other building, other evil team attack, hurricane, more exploding buildings

We are in the middle of an evil invasion from a group known as "Team Gaia" or something. They have a weapon called the equaliser which can cause earthquakes. They plan to use it to take over Hoenn

There's a lot of traffic in the city with
crowded streets with people trying to find shelter. There's a lot more people due to the tournament happening.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
To sum up, we arrive for the tournament, earthquake 1, chat, earthquake 2, ninja kidnapping, escape, blow up building, other ninja kidnapping, blow up other building, other evil team attack, hurricane, more exploding buildings
Also, Team Gaia's henchteam, the Masqueraders have activated a robotic building-a building which can push out two arms and two legs. It was originally a block of arguments but it can now change it's room sizes.

Name: Aspen
age 12
appearance: Tall brunette girl with hazel eyes in a pink hoodie and jeans
pokemon
Typhlosion, Ashley, female, Ability: Blaze, Moves: Thunderpunch, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Eruption
Lapras, Aras, male, Ability: Shell Armor, Moves: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse
Rapidash (shiny), Twilight, female, Ability: Flash Fire, Moves: Will-O-Wisp, stomp, Megahorn, Low Kick
Gengar, Gen, Male, Ability: Levitate, Moves: Destiny Bond, Toxic, Disable, Shadow Ball
Espeon, Esp (pronounced eh-s-p), Female, Ability: Synchronize, Moves: Wish, Protect, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power
Raichu: Chu, Male, Ability: Static, Moves: Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Iron Tail, Rain Dance

Name: Aspen
age 12
appearance: Tall brunette girl with hazel eyes in a pink hoodie and jeans
pokemon
Typhlosion, Ashley, female, Ability: Blaze, Moves: Thunderpunch, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Eruption
Lapras, Aras, male, Ability: Shell Armor, Moves: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse
Rapidash (shiny), Twilight, female, Ability: Flash Fire, Moves: Will-O-Wisp, stomp, Megahorn, Low Kick
Gengar, Gen, Male, Ability: Levitate, Moves: Destiny Bond, Toxic, Disable, Shadow Ball
Espeon, Esp (pronounced eh-s-p), Female, Ability: Synchronize, Moves: Wish, Protect, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power
Raichu: Chu, Male, Ability: Static, Moves: Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Iron Tail, Rain Dance
she wanted to join the johto tournament but didn't have all the badges

Oh yea, just to be exactly clear. We are on manmade island just off the shore of Hoenn we went there for the tournament until they (I was sleeping IRL) were kidnapped by ninjas. They escaped by blowing up a building only to be kidnapped by a different set of ninjas, and then escaped by blowing up another building. Turns out a certain "Team Gaia" is behind this and they want to destroy/take over Hoenn. They have a giant earthquake machine to do it too. Then they made a robot out of skyscrapers and it's going around killing stuff.

Shit sorry guys for some reason this wasn't showing up on my announcements.
1. Drew's being held in the underwater base.
2. Gaea and the Masquerades while working together for the time being are not on the same team. The Masqueraders have their own plans.
3. Mathew was just the first name that came to my mind.

Shit sorry guys for some reason this wasn't showing up on my announcements.
1. Drew's being held in the underwater base.
2. Gaea and the Masquerades while working together for the time being are not on the same team. The Masqueraders have their own plans.
3. Mathew was just the first name that came to my mind.
The Masqueraders take orders from Gaea though

A reminder to all newcomers-there is a giant robotic building in the sea and many of the residential buildings have been destroyed-all characters arriving at the island need to be aware of the damages that can be physically seen.

In the Robotic building.
Drew figured out that the Masqueraders and Team Gaea where working together. So he decided to sneak into their water base thinking he could find a way of dismantling the Equalizer and rescuing Riley and Ella. when the building arrived. Which as you can tell was a complete failure on Drew's part.

Okay... I think I got it, but any ideas as to HOW I could make my OC fit in? Because I honestly have no idea whatsoever. Is the league still doing registration or something?

Yeah you can still register. then join in the joint military/Police/Trainer assault mission on the building and the underwater base.

Everbody that doesn't know what to do can be apart of the mission to save Patrick and the slaves in the giant mechanised building, which is in the sea and is heading for the Gaia base right now.