• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hoenn League Predictions - Place Your Bets!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Next week marks the beginning of the Hoenn League in Japan, so let's have some fun.

What spot do you think Ash/Satoshi will finish in? Be specific, as in top 8, top 4, 2, the winner, etc - and no "either this or that". You don't get anything for being right, just bragging rights :wink:

I have my doubts that he'll win (he could, but I just can't see it happening) but, after discussing the idea with the Oakster, I do think he'll get to the final round this time.

What about you guys? And side from just voting, what characters (past or unseen) do you think will be in the League?

It probably won't happen, but I hope Wally shows up ^^

Thinking about it this way: He cam in top 16 in the first one, came in top 8 the next one, so I think he's gonna pull a top 4 this time around.

As for trainers, ideally, they would pull the most obscure trainers from the show's past... so hopefully Samurai, AJ, Joe, Giselle, and that guy with the Marowak.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
My money is on the final this time.

No way is he winning though. It'd be nice if he did, but i really can't see it.

I'm really looking forward to the next set of eps though, I love league battles.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I take yesterday's statement back. The poor git is NOT going to use ANY other Pokemon than the ones from Hoenn in the tournament.

He's screwed.

Semis at best.

And Misty will return to cheer him on. With Tracy. And Oak-san and Delia.

And that Meowth trainer will probably be the one to beat him. I think by the looks of it, the heat is a 6 person grouping with 3 battles. Ash is battling someone new I think, but Masamune and the Meowth trainer are both battling too. Dunno if any of them battle eachother.....

I really can't believe Ash was stupid enough not to bring in Cyndaquil at least. Torkoal will be the death of him.