• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn Adventures: Trouble in Slateport

Hello! This is my first RP post so excuse the "inexperience." Hoenn Adventures will be a series of Roleplays that will all lead up to one event. Rules and explanation will be provided down below.

!Rules!: (PLEASE note that any violation of the rules will result in a warning and than a kick from the RP if rule breaking continues)

1. Follow basic Pokecharms rules
2. No text talk in RP
3. No story characters allowed
4. Only Trainer OCs
4. No Mary Sues
5. No intense gore or violence
6. Relationships are allowed, but anything PG 13+ can be brought to dms
7. Only those who are mature will be welcomed to stay
8. Follow all the rules

!Story Explanation!
Life in the bustling city of Slateport was boring as ever. The same old ocean view and the same old ships coming in through the harbor. Than, a team of thugs known as Team Skull, begin causing trouble for the city. They vandalize buildings, steal people's pokemon, and even mess with the Contest Hall. The citizens and have began to get used to their evil doing. But will it ever end?

!OC Sheet!
Name:
Sex:
Personality:
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Other:

My OCs:
Name: May Anderson
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Confident at first glance, but actually really shy and timid. She's a bit if a bookworm and a total geek when it comes to video games.
Appearance: Short brown hair, black sweatshirt, ripped jeans, glasses, black shoes. Has a light tan
Pokemon: Lee (Leafeon, Male) Gwen (Glaceon, Female) Terra (Tropius, Female) Milo (Milotic, Male) Simon (Delcatty, Male)

Name: Travis Lander
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: A laid back kind of guy. He never other thinks and always in the cool, he can sometimes be oblivious.
Appearance: Short orange hair, yellow tea shirt with a rainbow piece sign on it, black sweatpants, and red shoes.
Pokemon: Roaring (Male, Rapidash) Sara (Female, Snorlax) Jira (Female, Jynx)

But this is the Roleplay discussion thread, is it not? Unless you mean the general discussion board? There's only the pokemon Role play thread and the thread we are currently on, unless I'm missing something?