• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Hm.....

( I am TERRIBLY sorry if this is in the wrong board. ;-; I couldnt find any other board that was better... )

I am wondering if I should use Rest, or Synthesis for my Leafeon..

Rest- It cures both hp AND Status. Whihc is useful

Synthesis- It cures HP. But if my Leafeon has Sunny Day with a heat rock, it'll also cure my status condition..

So yeah, Im leaning towards Synthesis. What do you guys think?

BTW, heres my Leafeon so far:

Leafeon @ Heat Rock
-Impish-

Sunny Day
X-scissor ( I hate Aerial Ace. Besides, i already gave it to Weavile )
Leaf Blade
Synthesis

--------------------------------------------------------------
TIME FOR A OFF TOPIC QUESTION =D:

Serebii says that you get Choice Specs in Celetic Town from 4:00am-9:39 am. What do thye mean? Do you get it with a itemfinder or what?

Thank you so much. A again, Im very aorry if I broke any rules.

Synthesis is really the better choice, because if you use Rest, it goes to sleep, and if it takes too long to wake up, you get KOed. You should take Synthesis.

And, to your off-topic question: you get it from that man in one of the houses--the Bitter Herb shop, I think.

The only problem is that Sandstorm is now ever so common and that screws up Synthesis.

Rest works with Sunny Day because its sleep status is cured at the end of the turn by Leaf Guard anyways.

And the shop is the item shop in Celestic Town.

Hope that helped.

Well, on rest, the Sunny day will cure the Sleep condition..

So does it matter what I choose O_o ( My brain is about to explode XD )

And thanks for the ChoiceSpecs. I really needed to know that ^_^