• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hiya! Which one do you like best? the game or anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya! ;D I was wondering which one of this people like more. So I decided to ask. :D

To aswere my own question, I like the game better.
Why? Cuz It's entertaining and keeps you going unlike the anime. :p I don't like all the''kiddie drama'' in the anime. I know its a show for kids b but I just can't stand it. O0 ;) lol

for example: Ash and co. fall down a hole: ''owwww '' ''How did this hole get in here?'' ''we gotta figure a way to get outta here!!!" ''Who would dig a hole this big?''

In real life: ''****!!!!" ''Is everyone alright?
'' ''Heeeelllllppppp!!!!!" " *******!!!!!""

it's non realistic at all. I know they wouldn't swear, but I wouldn't be asking myself why I feel down a hole, I would be freaking out!!!

your thoughts plz.

ps. : excuse my grammar plz.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
:|

Since I already asked you to read the rules I won't repeat that again. Please stop abusing emoticons. Furthermore, instead of telling people to 'excuse your grammar', why not just make a better effort to write properly? There's really no excuse for the quality of this post. :x

Locking this.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Also the anime sucks and has sucked for almost 10 years, so this isn't really a discussion. The games are obviously better.

Bartrolldelus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.