• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Highschool Rivalry! Magic and Superpowers!

@kyuukestu It's the same

@SS-I Never do you mean the dragonbron from skyrim? then no you would be able to as the dragon born has to many powers. But you can for an example take the thu'um from the dragon born in to your own magic
To be honest, I don’t know anything about Skyrim. I was just wanting to use a character that is half-dragon-half-human, but I understand if you don’t want me to RP as one. I was just wondering.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Well dragons don't exist in the moment but that is not to say that they have no existed some years ago. Go for it just don't make it to OP and one more thing. Be close to the regular human size please @SS-I Never

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
For now I've been using two of the various applications for Dark Arts:

For Telekinesis, it's not something that you can do with your mind. Imagine it like casting an invisible force to move things for you, like ghosts. Basically, it varies from James' Telekinesis, in that it uses not mind power, but demonic forces. Something like this.

For Elemental Manipulation, it's really just fire for now. I'll provide a link to the Superpower Page as proof that these are, infact, from there. I could change powers and re-edit my previous post, or I could quit. Making a whole new character seems a bit bothersome.

The other power would be evil eye, which for now I've really just been using to transfer magic from the eyes instead of from the hands or mind. Only thing I had planned for it was a temporary petrification stare. Also link for that down below.

As for the rest of the applications, I have no need to introduce them. Maybe a second element to Dark Arts, but so far, those things would be all there is.

Links: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Arts (Dark Arts), https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Evil_Eye (Evil Eye)*
(*Petrifying Gaze is the only power planned to be used in the applications category. The rest won't be used.)

Attachments

• Here.png
    Here.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 29

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
@Deathstalker62 I am sorry but i need to forbid you for having Telekinesis in your dark powers since I have but not in the dark arts. Like i said it just seems a bit OP at the moment. Can you take one or two powers from the dark arts?
I am sorry for the Telekinesis but like i said I already have it. You can have it as a single power doe if you want to

DevVoid

I'll replace Dark Arts with Dermal Armor then. Dermal Armor would allow Zynthos to turn to stone, like a gargoyle would, but still be able to move with it. Would that be alright?

DevVoid

Asides providing every benefit stone-for-skin would bring, that would be all it does.
EDIT: I've found something more fitting; Stone Mimicry. Basically the same except instead of shielding your skin it turns your entire body, internal and external, to stone.

DevVoid

I'll be deleting my latest post and replacing my Dark Arts with Stone Mimicry, then.
Just again; Stone Mimicry will turn Zynthos entirely stone, in comparison to Dermal Armour, which would just shield his outer skin. Attribute wise, there's near to no difference between the two asides durability.

I don't care either. But if everyone would like for girls to have skirts, then what's the point of keeping them from having it? But i don't see the reason for one to care so much about skirts tbh

For the uniforms, maybe it could be a dark red jumper/cardigan/jacket whatever you want with black outlining and the school logo with black pants/skirt and black shoes and you’re also allowed to wear accessories that match with the rules

And also if you have a skirt maybe you need black tights

Last edited:
For the uniforms, maybe it could be a red jumper/cardigan/jacket whatever you want with black outlining and the school logo with black pants/skirt and black shoes and you’re also allowed to wear accessories that match with the rules

And also if you have a skirt maybe you need black tights
@Joelkjn should say what he thinks about this. I have more responsibility over the superpower school than the magic one so i don't care about the uniform