• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Highschool Rivalry! Magic and Superpowers!

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I'm still a bit unclear, am I accepted now or do I still have to edit something in my Character Bio?

DevVoid

Sorry for the double-post question, but does the magic level indicate what year someone is in, or is this just to display what they can do with their magic so far?

Sorry for the double-post question, but does the magic level indicate what year someone is in, or is this just to display what they can do with their magic so far?
It's to display what they're capable of doing. You can have the lowest level of magic your whole life if you want (but where's the fun in that?) but can also train your magic so that you get a higher magic level. It's only the age that changes with which class you're in (obviously).

By the way, humans can be in the magic school too so it's not only monsters

DevVoid

Oh, I know humans can join too. The Monster term was used metaphorically. And I was gonna say, I would think of Z being atleast one year in advance due to being 17, because being that old in the first year seems a bit odd to me. I can do either one, though.

I'm gonna totally go against the norm and create a Werewolf instead of a Vampire. That being said, are there levels for super powers? or do they use the same levels as those for magic?

Edit:

Also is being a werewolf in an of itself a superpower? cause I notice Bunny has werewolf listed as one of his powers.

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Werewolf is not a superpower but can be counted as one since you can decided if you wanna be one. So in a way it is but at the same time no. What do you mean by levels? @kyuukestu

Edit. Levels like the magic levels then no there is not.

Name (First and Last): Dante O'Donnell

Appearance: Long silver/platinum hair, almost silky. Very observent and silent. Likes to wear black with hints of purple and red. Usually he is wearing black jeans and a jean jacket with a white t shirt. His eyes are a deep shade of purple.

School: Ilvermoney School of Magic and Creatures

Magicpowers: Hypnotism and Illusions
Magic level: Kolme
Superpowers:

Personality: Isn't the most social person but knows how to read people extremely well... to a point its almost scary. If you get him to open up a bit he can come off as an extremely cocky and confident person.

Backstory (optional): I'll work on it

Vampire (Ilvermorny): Yes
Werewolf (institute): N/A

Relationship:

Other: MJAOW :)

Bio updated.
As long as you don't go crazy with your power, it's all good. Accepted :)
Name (First and Last): Dante O'Donnell

Appearance: Long silver/platinum hair, almost silky. Very observent and silent. Likes to wear black with hints of purple and red. Usually he is wearing black jeans and a jean jacket with a white t shirt. His eyes are a deep shade of purple.

School: Ilvermoney School of Magic and Creatures

Magicpowers: Hypnotism and Illusions
Magic level: Kolme
Superpowers:

Personality: Isn't the most social person but knows how to read people extremely well... to a point its almost scary. If you get him to open up a bit he can come off as an extremely cocky and confident person.

Backstory (optional): I'll work on it

Vampire (Ilvermorny): Yes
Werewolf (institute): N/A

Relationship:

Other: MJAOW :)
Accepted :)

Name (First and Last): Sirius Belfarist

Appearance: *More detailed Description Pending*

Wild navy blue hair styled in a Wolf's tail, wheat-tanned skin, violet pupils, a set of wolf-ears perched on her head, a pair of Wolf-tails, and short but sharp nails. Of moderate height, 5"4, with tones muscles that are stronger than they look.

A Wild-child through and through, Sirius always looks like she's just come from a 3-month long camping trip with nothing but the clothes on her back, or maybe not even that. While she's a moderately sized girl, standing at 5 feet and 4 inches, at first glance she appears to be almost double that. In truth, this is just an illusion caused by the poofy, and unkempt volume of deep navy blue hair that cloaks her body. To describe Sirius' hair, one must first imagine sticking their head in the washing machine, and then sticking the entire washing machine in a turbine engine. With tuffs sticking out in almost every direction, Sirius' hair rebels against trifiling matters like the laws of gravity.

Most people might, at first glance, don't notice the two tufts of hair that sit comfortable on her head, which aren't tufts of hair at all, but instead a pair of fuzzy wolf-ears, the similarly dark navy blue fur allowing them to blend in with her hair. Theres aren't the only animalistic features Sirius has, as other prominent quirks include the presence of a pair of wolf-tails jutting out from her lower back, short but sharp claws, and long canine fangs. Her body is lean, and relatively muscular, but she's stronger than she looks because of her bestial heritage. Tanned a healthy, wheaty brown, she comes off as an althetic and hot-headed type.

School: Institute

Superpowers: Lunar Empowerment, Hunter's Intuition

Super-Power Description:

Lunar Empowerment - Attuned to the Lunar cycle, Sirius grows stronger the more moonlight she's directly exposed to. She weakens during the new moon, but her body as a werewolf ensures that her physical abilities, even while weakened are a force to be reckoned with. During the Full Moon, the power coursing through her body can stir her more primal instincts, leading to indiscriminate and higly destructive rampages. Conversely, during the new moon the lack of moonlight produces the opposite effect, pacifying her to a more peaceful and less volatile state.

While she grows less rational during the Full Moon, it's also the time when she's at her strongest as all her senses are performing at optimal efficiency.

Hunter's Intuition - Named after the wolf-star, and being a werewolf herself, Sirius is quite in-tune with her natural instincts as a hunter. She possesses senses that are enhanced beyond those of a normal werewolf and has a knack for subduing opponents. Unlike her Lunar empowerment which waxes and wanes with the phases of the moon, Sirius' Hunter's Intuition never fades.

This ability prompts her to have an unhealthy obsession with hunting, which is so severe she'll suffer withdrawal syntoms if restrained for too long. She'll hunt anything from rabbits and deer, to Vampires and on the occassion, other werewolves. This ability provides a buff to hunting-related skills such as Tracking, Stealth, Senses, and Instinct as well as a lesser buff to her overall physical abilities.

Personality: *More detailed Description Pending*

Collected, Violent tendencies, aggressively competitive, aggressive in general, a battle-junkie.

Backstory (optional):

Relationships: None

Other: MJAOW? What's this? Can you eat it?

*Rampages on nights of the Full Moon.
========================================================

Haven't decided on how to have Sirius look...still customizing in my head. But that's the most basic jist of it. I'll add a description of her powers too, but the basics of those are She gets stronger in the moonlight, and her senses are attuned towards hunting, tracking, subduing her victims.

Last edited:
Name (First and Last): Sirius Belfarist

Appearance: *More detailed Description Pending*

Wild navy blue hair styled in a Wolf's tail, wheat-tanned skin, violet pupils, a set of wolf-ears perched on her head, a pair of Wolf-tails, and short but sharp nails. Of moderate height, 5"4, with tones muscles that are stronger than they look.

School: Institute

Superpowers: Lunar Empowerment, Hunter's Intuition

Super-Power Description: *Pending*

Personality: *More detailed Description Pending*

Collected, Violent tendencies, aggressively competitive, aggressive in general, a battle-junkie.

Backstory (optional):

Relationships: None

Other: MJAOW? What's this? Can you eat it?

*Rampages on nights of the Full Moon.
========================================================

Haven't decided on how to have Sirius look...still customizing in my head. But that's the most basic jist of it. I'll add a description of her powers too, but the basics of those are She gets stronger in the moonlight, and her senses are attuned towards hunting, tracking, subduing her victims.
Better description than i could ever dream to make xD

Very interesting OC. That about rampaging on full moon is the same for every werewolf so you didn't have to include that but that was probably our fault for not being so specific about everything. The power boost on full moon was something we didn't think of though so that can be a superpower

I just have a small question, does 'hunter's intuition' mean that you get better senses than other werewolves? Because all werewolves gets better senses than other creatures when they're in their wolf form. Does your OC get even better senses than that?

Oh and i don't know if we said this, but the werewolves can turn into wolves whenever they want. But on full moon they all have to turn to wolves and are complete wolves pretty much

Better description than i could ever dream to make xD

Very interesting OC. That about rampaging on full moon is the same for every werewolf so you didn't have to include that but that was probably our fault for not being so specific about everything. The power boost on full moon was something we didn't think of though so that can be a superpower

I just have a small question, does 'hunter's intuition' mean that you get better senses than other werewolves? Because all werewolves gets better senses than other creatures when they're in their wolf form. Does your OC get even better senses than that?

Oh and i don't know if we said this, but the werewolves can turn into wolves whenever they want. But on full moon they all have to turn to wolves and are complete wolves pretty much
Ah yes, hunter's intuition is like a boost on top of her already boosted werewolf senses.

I added the rampage part because it was just an effect of the power. It's not really like a one night and done thing, but the closer it gets to the Full Moon, the more aggressive and jumpy she becomes until she's picking fights for ridiculous reasons.

Ah yes, hunter's intuition is like a boost on top of her already boosted werewolf senses.

I added the rampage part because it was just an effect of the power. It's not really like a one night and done thing, but the closer it gets to the Full Moon, the more aggressive and jumpy she becomes until she's picking fights for ridiculous reasons.
That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. Accepted