• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Highschool Rivalry! Magic and Superpowers! (rp)

"Dracula's son? That must have its benefits." He laughed. Nothing to interesting has happened yet outside of the appearance of Dracula, he wondered what was going on over in the fleabags turf. Must be nice to be wild, free and acting purly on instinct. Their uniforms probably looked better too. These robes made him look like a scholar, why robes? Why not something like leather... or denim. Anything would be better than what he was currently sporting. Maybe he could cast an illusiob upon the teachers so that it seemed like he was wearing his uniform, but he was actually wearing his own, more stylish clothes.

Last edited:
Isak got back to the school grounds, saw the shoes being thrown (sadly he didn't have time to record that part) and found one more person there now. He recognized him as Kevin.
"Hello again. I'm back. Did you miss me?" He said with a smug smile. He kept his hands in his pockets with one hand on his phone in case he needed to record something. That 'something' would be a fight. Considering the flying shoes, there was a high chance of one breaking out. And he wasn't going to miss it. He heard a laughter a little further away from the school gates and saw a girl eating a pizza. He recognized her too.
"Hey Scarlett! Come here!" He shouted over to her.

Scarlett looked at Isak and walked over to him with the group of students. “I only had one slice of pizza, if you were wondering.” She smirked, “It was delicious, anyway.” She looked at them again, “What’s with the shoe? That was great entertainment.” She laughed.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
(I will take control over Dracula for this post... also sorry for not posting)

Dracula grunted another speech this year. He could not wait to retire and let his son take over for him. Dracula looked at his son "let's go son. We are already late." He then turned in to his bat form and flew in to the hall where every student was waiting for him to hold his yearly speech. He turned into his human form.
"First and foremost I want to apologize for being late. Second of all wellcome to all new students here and welcome back to the students returning!" Dracula ended the last part in a powerful voice. "First of for this school year. There will will be not be classes for the first day. You are free to return into your rooms. This is so we can check the new students over for their magic power. Second of is that you class schedule will appear in your rooms over night with a map for the new students." Dracula then sighed. "My age is starting to show because I don't remember if I am supposed to say anything else.." Dracula took a few seconds brake. "But who cares go and have fun now and don't be late for your classes tomorrow." Dracula said but quickly added "Also Mr. Slade detention for a month for that paper ball incident."

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Xavier froze as the shoes landed on his face before they fell to the ground.

"...don't you think that's a bit unnecessary," he said in an annoyed tone. "If you wanted to hurt me so badly you could've just waited until we had a chance to fight."

He looked at the newcomer and granted him a smile.

"Yo right back at ya. Do you know where homeroom is? For some reason I think Sirius is lying," he said with sarcasm in his voice.

He looked at Isak and Scarlett who had recently came to them and waved.

Kevin saw Sirius flinch at his appearance which caused his mouth to smirk up slightly. “Heh, that reaction is expected.” He thought to himself. His smirk faded back into his neutral expression when he saw Sirius’ following look. “And so is that one.” He added in his thought. Looking at Xavier as he asked him if he knew where homeroom is as he expressed how he thought Sirius was lying, Kevin had sort of a look of confusion in his eyes. “I can’t tell if he’s joking around or if he’s actually serious.” He thought. “I’ll at least tell you it’s not where Sirius pointed to.” He said.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"finally the old goat is done.. But you heard him we have a free day today wanna come join me in my room?" James said to Skylar via the mind link. James then looked around and saw alot of people looking scared... Most of them being first year humans. "Are I and father really that scary, boo?" James asked Skylar quickly after his first question.

Skylar walked up to James in the hall, "They're first year humans, you're vampires, one being way older and more powerful, of course they're scared their first time!" She smiled and took a hold of his hand, "And yes, I do want to go!" She said out loud, starting towards his dorm. "It even scares me to talk to him, even now. I won't lie." She chuckled. She gave one last glance back to the two she'd spoken to, "I'll see you later, Lorenzo! You too, uh.. other guy! Sorry, I don't know your name.."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James chuckled when Skylar took his hand. He looked at the other guys who Skylar had been talking with. He nodded towards them and then looked at Skylar while they were walking. "Boo, just a quick question. Do you even know where my room is?" James said with a smile. "I mean you have never been there have you? Or did you stalk me last year?" James added with a smirk.

"Buzzkiller" Isak said, slightly annoyed, to Kevin. But he figured it was better this way.
"Would've been fun to see you fight. But i would have to stop you if that happened. Oh well. Let's just go to homeroom. Come on everyone. And don't start any fights on the way there" he said, but it was clear that he challenged them to fight each other, while walking towards homeroom

Skylar stopped in her tracks, "Oh, right.." She shrugged, "I have no idea." She laughed, waiting for James to lead the way instead, "Come on, then!" She smiled, "Well, I didn't stalk you.. I took notice of you, obviously, but I never stopped to visit your room.."

Dante let out a stretch, he was glad it was finally over. All that waiting and there wasn't even any classes. He packed up his things, let out another good stretch, snagged his bag and made his way out the door. He wondered what there was to do around campus, maybe he could find a place with hot chocolate! Dante doesn't really tell others, but he has a.... minor obsession with hot chocolate.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lorenzo in a small mood about his detentions teleported into the halls, he wandered to his room, grabbed a belt of throwing knives from under his bed, strapped them across his back and chest. He then teleported outside, he walked to a area of targets and dummy made of wood that he had set up last year, he stood in the centre and closed his eyes, he then started his routine, taking knives from his belt he threw them at different targets in turn, hitting perfect bullseyes, all with his eyes still closed.

Sometimes silence truly was golden. Had Isak stayed quiet, Sirius laughed it off an been on her way, like any other goody-two-shoes-non-delinquent-school-girl. But, nope. The challenging tone in his voice had flipped her switch. She was in full-on delinquent mode. Her twin tails flourished, aimed to brush past the faces of Kevin & Xavier. Light slaps to the face if you would. They would hardly be hurt due to the fluffy nature of her fur, but her intention would be clear. She crossed her arms and stared down at Isak.

Challenge Accepted.