• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open High School RP Discussion

Name: Xander Treiland
Appearance: Brown messy hair, an white t-shirt over an denim jacket, pants and black shoes.
Personality: A quiet person that is popular all over school. he doesn't even like this much attention. He got all this popularity just by being handsome and smart. He likes reading and is an introvert.
Family: Selene Treiland(Mother, 45), Gregory Treiland (Father, 46) , Zach Treiland (Brother, 18 ), Shauna Treiland (Sister, 11) and their cat named Dulcis for it is sweet and a bunny named Scelerisque (Sele-risk) for the brown color also, a cat named Flos meaning flower. The names came from his father who is a biologist.
Other:M E A T Y Y E E T Y

Last edited:
"Yeah. sure hope so." Francis said. "Here ya go!" Jhon said throwing a candy bar to the driver of the motorcycle. "Nice sniper rifle by the way." Jhon said looking at his gun. "Whats your name?" Jhon asked out of curiousity. "Also, Have a Nintendo Switch and also a free 3ds XL!" Francis looked at Jhon "You're such a Nintendo fanboy." Jhon replied "YES, I AM!"

I want to join this. But i don't know if i'll have enough time. And i don't know how to make these spoiler's. Aaah help me
u can do it! to make spoilers you click the little plus sign, and it will give you the option to make a spoiler. enter the title, and in between of the first ending brackets and second beginning brackets you write what you want.

pretty easy

Okay thanks :)

I can use proper grammar (although i kind of doubt my own abilities with some words. Please just bear with me. English isn't my native language). Anyway, i'll list my character i guess:
Name: Jake Sanders
Appearance: short blonde hair (which might be coloured further into the roleplay), torn jeans and black t-shirt with a rock band logo on it. Piercing in his left ear. Pretty scrawny looking
Personality: quiet, introverted and depressed. Doubts his own appearance and abilities. He tends to keep to himself in school and everywhere else as he don't have a lot of friends. Also a bit scared of trying new things.
Family: Ann Sanders (mom. 42 years), Victor Johnsson (dad. 43 years), Laura Sanders (sister. 16 years), Martin Sanders (brother. 5 years), a rabbit named Spot and a german shepherd named Sassie.
Other: parents were never even engaged before they broke up. The father was abusive. His brother don't have the same father and only visits during the weekends because his dad decides this by himself. I'm not going into too much details but this is why he's depressed.

And as for my previous post in a roleplay...

"Of course. I-i knew that!" Shiinji said even though she actually didn't know. She smiled goofily. She didn't want to be underestimated by anyone because she didn't come from a powerful family and from what this girl said, she wouldn't underestimate her like everyone else did. Miiki growled slightly to show that he didn't appreciate having a paw on his head. He was a bit sensitive that other animals were bigger so he didn't like them showing this by placing their paws on his head.

Don't worry, he's not shoplifting or anything worse. He's more of a quiet guy who sits for himself. Maybe get into a fight or two if he gets bullied too much. And it's fine, i understand

Just one last thing, i want to know what everyone is doing in the rp at the moment so i don't come and crash upon the whole thing

Last edited:
orientation just finished, so you could briskly explain how your character went through it (especially if they had auditioned for something)

and we’ve both had our ocs head home, so if you wanted to have yours and one of ours interact you could make him like a neighbor or somethin (u don’t have to so u don’t have to worry about it)

nah, it's not that edgy; I was just worried that your OC's depression would make it go a little overboard

and for the driving part, you're right. I forgot about the legal driving age, and even with a permit, you can't drive on your own, I'm pretty sure. It'll stop from now on; sorry about that

Apologies for the bluntness in advance, but you have a ton of grammatical errors in your OC template alone, not to mention whatever that mess in the beginning was. Looking back at the other RPs you're currently in, you also tend to put OOC chatter into a separate post straight onto the actual RP thread itself, so because of these things, I regret to inform you that your character is not accepted. Also, you forgot the password that was required on your form.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Name: Christian Cuozzo

Appearance: Christian has Brown eyes, lightly colored skin (American skin, A.K.A. White), messy black hair, wears a Green hoodie, Dark blue jeans, and Black shoes. He usually wears the same thing everyday, but sometimes switches up.
Personality: He’s usually tired most of the day, but pays attention to things like it’s important. He loves playing video games, drawing and listening to music. Christian also is shy at sometimes (like meeting someone for the first time, or talking to someone he likes), but he is super kind-hearted and cares for people.

Family: Dominic (Father), Christine (Mother), Nicholas (Brother), Sofia (Sister)

Other:
- he gets bullied a lot (that is NOT true irl)
- speakes French fluently at home (that is NOT true irl) since he is part French
- parents are divorced
- M E A T Y Y E E T Y