• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open High School RP Discussion

Whoo-hoo High School RPs

I think the idea of this is pretty straightforward, so I'll just get right into the important stuff.

Welcome, to W. N. Stormridge High School! This school is the best of the best, being recognized nationwide for its educational superiority among other schools in the district. You have been accepted to this highly prestigious school by having proven your academic prowess, and with the arrival of the first day of school, you will be an honored member of the Stormridge Serpents.

- Basic RPing rules apply, obviously. Click here to view if you haven't already.
- As this is a High School RP, there is bound to be drama, and obviously, romance. I will allow this provided it's kept clean (you know what I mean), but in a High School RP, it should not take up the entirety of the plot. Y'all have Romance RPs for that.
- Attach a spoiler with an RP sample from your previous RPs so that I can look over them and see if you did take 3rd Grade English all those years ago and accept you. I swear, using grammar is not as hard as some of you make it out to be.
- Password is "meaty yeety". Include that into your Character Template so that I can verify you've read the rules.
- Last but hopefully not least, have fun!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Other:

Name: Dylan Sage
Appearance: Dylan has jet black hair swept to the right and a slightly tan skin tone. His eyes have a deep brown hue, and he wears a pair of black rectangular glasses. Dylan stands at 5'6, and he has a slim but muscular build. His normal attire will usually consist of a black v-neck tee, navy jeans, and dark grey sneakers, and he'll put on a dark grey jacket in cold weather.
Personality: Dylan's just an overall "buddy". He'll comfort anyone in his vicinity who looks down, usually through his good sense of humor.
Family: Father (Michael Sage) Mother (Audrey Sage) Younger Brother (Lucas Sage) Pet Dog (Hugo)
Other: what a meaty yeety

Lemme just tag some people here; if y'all are interested, feel free to hop on in!
@kageyama @Godjacob @tokyomustard @_obsequious @Crims0n @Platinum_ @Pretty Pichu @Zenhu

can i get uuuuuuuuuuh permission to join this thread?

Lis softly held his hand back as the pair made their way to the Music Hall. When they arrived, Lis took Dylan’s hand once again, stepping out of the vehicle. It was rather warm out, but in a comfortable way. “Lead the way,” she grinned, still holding his hand.

Name: Elisabeth “Lis” Fifer
Appearance: A very pretty, rather thin young lady, who stands at 5’3”. Her hair is a pale, soft silver, and her eyes are a bright, icy blue color, and are softly narrowed from a Japanese heritage. In warmer weather, she usually wears sporty shorts and a loose tee, or a pretty sundress. In colder weather, she usually wears navy skinny jeans, high-top sneakers, and some sort of graphic long-sleeved tee.
Personality: Lis is a gentle, kind girl who only wants the best for people. She tends to be quiet, can be pretty emotional at times, and wants to be alone at some times. With friends, Lis tends to be more confident and cheerful, though. She also has a hidden negative side that only comes through during times of stress and conflict. During her different school years, she managed to become very popular and has had many friends she’s had to move away from.
Family: Annabelle Fifer (Mother), Stormy Fifer (Pet Cat [who may or may not be based on my own kitty])
Other: Meaty Yeety

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Thx lol
Name: Michael Banks
Appearance:Black messy hair with some white stripes due to dye; dark brown eyes and wears contacts because he doesn’t like using glasses (though he does have a pair for backup); Black T-Shirt under Gray Hoodie; Black jeans and sneakers; 5’5”
Personality: To be revealed in RP (another way of me saying: I’m too lazy to write this and/or I don’t know how to describe character personalities when I haven’t RPed through the yet)
Family: Father (Isaac Banks) Mother (Mary Banks) Older Sister (Nicole Banks) Pet Parrot (Chachi)
Other: Meaty Yeety
Nick and Professor Oak walked to Route 1 and Nick saw another trainer just beat a Pidgey with his Vulpix.

"Woah I wanna be a trainer like that!"
he thought.

"All right then, since you don't have a Pokémon you have to be lucky to catch one. You usually have to weaken the Pokémon first in order to catch them. Since you can't do that, how about going for an already weak Pokémon?" Professor Oak explained. Nick nodded and began searching the grass for weak Pokémon. After a bit, he found one of the weakest Pokémon on the Route. A Caterpie.

"All right! Go Pokéball!" Nick shouted. The Caterpie got startled however before it could run away it was inside the Pokéball. Nick stared at the Pokéball with anticipation and anxiety. One... two... three... ting! Caterpie was caught! Nick jumped into the air and began cheering. Professor Oak grinned.

"Now that you have a Pokémon, you can go on a journey. I must be headed for my lab now, however. After all, there are other trainers that need to begin their journey," Oak said. Nick nodded and Professor Oak left. Eventually, he reached his laboratory and saw Katherine.

"Hello there! By your Pokémon, I believe you are a trainer. Are you looking for Pokéballs and a Pokédex to begin your journey?" he asked. "If so, follow me inside."

Meanwhile Nick was trying to train his Caterpie so it could evolve and become stronger. However, only after defeating two Rattatas, his Caterpie fainted by the gust of a Pidgey. Nick hurried home so he could heal his Pokémon. Soon afterwards, he headed back to Route 1 to train his Caterpie more. Nick kept on looking at the trainer with a Vulpix.

"Maybe I can evolve Caterpie and then catch a Pokémon. I would stand a better chance against that Vulpix in case I want to fight that trainer. After all, bug is weak against fire. So I should catch a Rattata or Pidgey soon. Or maybe a different Pokémon in Route 22. However, to do that I would have to go over all of Route 1 with just a Caterpie. That might be difficult. Hopefully Caterpie evolves soon like the Pokédex says. As a Metapod, he would stand a much better chance against Pidgeys and it would probably be way easier tocatch new Pokémon,"
he thought.

Name: Abigail “Abby” Conrad
Appearance: Abby stands at 5’1”, has long brown hair she keeps in a ponytail and hazel eyes. She typically wears blue skinny jeans, black and white checkered Converse, a white or light blue shirt and a black jacket over it.
Personality: Abby is a friendly person and enjoys taking on new activities and adventures. She however doesn’t talk much about her family life.
Family: Alice Conrad (Mother), Eric Conrad (Father), Thomas Conrad (Older Brother), Jessica Conrad (Younger sister)
Other: Meaty yeety

Kira stepped out of her house, shielding her eyes from the midday sun. She had gotten a later start than she had anticipated, but at least her journey was about to begin. With her bag on her back, her Pokéballs on her waist and a goodbye to her uncle and cousin, Kira ventured through Lumiose City towards Professor Sycamore’s lab. She had emailed the professor a few months ago, with encouragement from her cousin, about starting her adventure through Kalos to partake in the Kalos League. Sycamore responded promptly with great enthusiasm, writing that Kira should swing by his lab to pick up a Pokédex and a starter Pokémon, if she so chose.

To say that Kira was excited was anunderstatement. After receiving the email, she had been looking forward to this day. Kira couldn’t sleep the night before; she was too excited to be out on her own. She didn’t pack to much, just enough supplies to safely get to the next town, though Santalune City was only a couple hour trek, at the most. The real journey right now was getting across Lumiose City. It was such a big and busy city, making a city tour an all day adventure. Not wanting to waste time, Kira hailed a cab. Once inside the cab, she buckled herself in and told the cabbie her destination. In a few minutes, she arrived at Professor Sycamore's lab. She thanked and paid the cabbie and headed inside. The girl at the front desk directed her to the top floor.

Last edited:
Name: Sebastian Michaels
Appearance: He looks like the most snobbish, annoyingly smart person you'll ever meet. Like seriously.... He has slicked back, black hair that is parted on the left. He has on a wealthy looking suit. A dark green dress jacket over a white and green striped dress shirt with a green and black tie. He has on black slacks and black dress shoes. He has black eyes and pale skin. He has a black satchel that houses all of his school stuff, and a spare comb to fix his hair. When he has to wear something fitness related, he goes for a black tank top, black shorts, and black and white sneakers.
Personality: He is quite the smarta-.... Sorry XD He is quite smart and his snobbish attitude gets him into trouble more often than not. He feels like he is very privileged and doesn't know nor care about how people aren't as privileged as him. TL;DR: he's very annoying with his intelligence and lack of human sympathy and empathy.
Family: Raphael Michaels (father), Cynthia Michaels (mother).
Other: Meaty yeaty

Name: Angelica Langley
Appearance: She wears a pink frilly skirt and a lighter pink shirt with designer cuts and its glittery. She also has a very mature looking face, even though she's only 15. It's all thanks to her make-up, which she never leaves the house without it on her face and some backup essentials in her pink purse. She has pink high heels, that are also encrusted with fake jewels, and she says they're real. She has long blonde hair that she styles in just about anything and is most notorious for her braided princess crown. She also has these bright blue, charming eyes. She also constantly paints her nails these amazing designs and says she does it, but most people know that she goes to the manicure/pedicure salon to get her nails done. When she has to wear something fitness related, she gets a really long white t-shirt and tie the bottom up in a little bun so she can show off her belly just a little, and her booty shorts and her pink and white sneakers.
Personality: She loves to make friends and loves to make herself popular. She feels that if she doesn't get enough people to like her, she won't amount to anything. She just simply adores cute things, and loves all things girly. She excludes people who are too good for her or who are easy targets to get picked on. She is one of those girls that has a posse of her best friends around her at all times and picks on people for the fun of it, and because they are capable of doing so. She also constantly gives white lies.
Family: Lydia Langley (mother), Martin Langley (father), Kyle Langley (younger brother)
Other: Meaty yeety

Literally created the two worst kinds of people I would never want to meet in a high school setting XD coolio XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'll start it tmrw since sleep is an important thing and should be cherished
HAH! FUNNY JOKE! (Seriously I should get more sleep myself) also we have normal kid.. yay! I bet he’s gonna be interesting... (this guy will be like literally me, pretty good grades, but besides that, so completely average it makes himself feel sad)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Kim Haneul
Appearance: Mid-length ash brown hair. Peachy skin with brown eyes. Stands at a 5'8", pretty tall for a freshman. (His appearance everyday will differ, from his fashionista side of course. I'll make a post for a different outfit each passing day lol)
Personality: May seem loud and annoying, but he's really just sociable. Tries to act cool but secretly soft for many things. Tries to seem straight, but actually bisexual af. Has a thing for fashion from his father's side and has a tendency to work-out a lot from his other father. Confusing huh, that's his life though. Seems straight for one moment and gay the other.
(TLDR; Essentially he has a gay/bi identity crisis)
Family: Kim Taewon (Father) Kim Junghoon (Father)
Other: meaty yeety

Do i need to do the roleplay post thing again? I've roleplayed with you before

Name: Skylar Jenson
Appearance:
Physical - Skylar stands at about 5’10” and weighs about average for his height. His grey-blue eyes are complemented by mane of dirty blond hair, combed into messy spikes up front. His lightly tanned skin accentuates his growing (but not completely gross) muscles.
Clothing - Skylar typically wears a casual pink, button up, short sleeved shirt with the top few buttons undone, revealing the top of a white tank top acting as an undergarment. He also wears a pair of classic jeans and a pair of grey sneakers (think Vans) to finish his outfit. Depending on the occasion this main outfit would be switched out (for times like athletic outings or formal events).
Personality: Skylar is typically laid back, taking things one at a time. He has a flourishing family life and is open about them. He is dedicated to pursuing the things that he loves and tries his best to achieve them. He is a optimist, always looking at the silver lining and wanting to help others do the same. He definitely isn’t opposed to making a lot of friends or to get into a romantic relationship, but he doesn’t feel like he needs to force those relationships.
Family: Drake Jenson (Father), Emilia Jenson (Mother), Darcy Jenson (Three year old brother), Primrose (Scottish Terrier/Dog)
Other: meaty yeety

I would attach that extra RP slot but I really need to get to some homework so feel free to check my history.

Ya don't need to bump it XD I was going to post, but I had stuff to do, and now I have a novel to read XD I kept liking your stuff to let you guys know I was still on board with it and I notice it, but now I'm behind on reading it. XD

Name: Liam Young

Appearance: Liam is an olive skinned, auburn-eyed boy with beige blonde/platinum shaded hair. He stands at 5'5 and tends to wear a light of positive hued colors such as yellows and pinks the majority of the time. His stature and smooth skin causes him to appear as if he hasn't done a days worth of hardwork, most likely because he hasn't. His face is usually always holds either a positive or extremely tired expression.

Personality: His personality matches his clothing type; mostly a happy-go-lucky. His main two moods were positive/energetic, or exhausted and only wanting to nap. The duality of a teenager. He is an only child that comes from quite the wealthy family, so he had tendencies to dress and act a bit high on his horse, and speaks fluent sarcasm. Liam definitely has judgmental traits, but hardly ever vocalizes them due to avoid hurting people's feelings. His own bluntness can cause him to hurt other's feelings unknowingly.

Family: Mr. Calvin Young (Father; Owner of YNG Clothing™) // Ivette Young (Mother; Creative Director of YNG Clothing™; her father runs a RealEstate company.) // Bobbles (Pet Ferret)

Other:
- Liam is very passionate and involved with artistic ventures; currently a lead singer and the youngest member in his band "USix".
- He is also confidently bisexual, despite being too young. He keeps it a secret from his parents in fear of what they would think, but internally he was accepting and had known since he was young.
meaty yeety

Last edited: