• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open High School RP Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh cool. So you said like there are multiple ages for each year right? Can you tell me what they are? Also about the grade thing, is it like C is dumb to slightly less than average classes/people, b is decent/average classes/people, and A is smarter than others to very smart people and difficult classes?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think most people are like teens and year 9 since they didn't know about this... Maybe I should wait in case they might change it? Like half of the people are gonna leave in one year. Also for the Grades, do they all have different classes? If so, how can someone in grade a interact with people, in grade c. Same thing with people in higher/ lower years. Also it's funny cuz here in the us most people with the those ages are in middle school. Only difference is that people here don't usually ever start with age 14 in last year if middle school but instead 14 year olds are finishing middle school

There is a classroom for each subject, with a teacher for each subject. There will be a front row, middle row and back row of desks. C sit front row, B sit middle row, A sit back row. For each grade, in each subject the teacher will be assigning different difficulties of work determined by what grade you are in. A - hard work, B - average work, C - easier than average work. There are the same classes for all three years of students but the classes held at different times.

And what do you mean by -
I think most people are like teens and year 9 since they didn't know about this... Maybe I should wait in case they might change it? Like half of the people are gonna leave in one year.

And -
Also it's funny cuz here in the us most people with the those ages are in middle school. Only difference is that people here don't usually ever start with age 14 in last year if middle school but instead 14 year olds are finishing middle school

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Thanks for answering the grades thing. I still don't get how people in let's say year 9 talk to people in let's say year 7. Also I was just saying that high school for you is middle school in the us. I also said that some people might think that it's a us high school rp so that's why some people have 14 year olds in year 9 since that's when US high school starts. And everyone in year 7 don't know their grade?

In the ten minute breaks between classes they can talk, and at lunchtime =) The students in Year Seven don't know their grade because they've just changed to the school. This High School RP is based on a UK High School also =)

Oh dang. Welp, gonna request to join this ASAP.

Name: Daniel Bartholomew
Grade: (A, B or C) Not known yet.
Year: (What year in school) 9

Personality: Daniel has been known to show major interest in everything about WW2 and military strategy, along with the art of medicine. He one day hopes to join the army and be a combat medic to keep soldiers coming home alive. He LOVES chocolate and will glare at anyone who tries to steal his chocolate. (Exaggerated.) He also loves to read and frequently listens to music on his Ipod. He is also kind and cares about all life. (except the people who are just plain evil. [German evil person inserted here.{you know who I am talking about}])

Appearance: He has brown hair usually combed to the side and has a lighter skin tone. He has blue eyes and wears a pair of jeans and combat boots along with a black hoodie with the US Army insignia on the front. Under the hoodie he wears either a blue, white, green, red or black tank top.

Height: 5 foot 8
Weight: 180
Musculature: Not ripped but fairly strong
Family: Father, Mother, Step father, Step sister, Half brother.
Friends: All friends are either online friends or in his old hometown.
Enemies: None at the moment.
Love Relationships?: (Remember - romance is allowed, but keep it to a strict minimum.) He accepts that by joining the military it is easier to not become to attached to people, as when the time comes to get onto the field, he will break their hearts if he comes back in a box.
Crush: (If any) See above.

Hey, late reply, but yeah it'll more be like a voice that bullies her into doing stuff that she subconsciously wants to do, like make friends. not depressing. If I seem depressing now, you should see my characters normally like seriously wow .^_.^
Also helloooo new guy!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Jason Bowater
Grade: (A, B or C) Doesn't know yet.
Year: (What year in school) 7

Personality: (Please use at least more than one line - or you can say TBS - to be seen.) TBS

Appearance: (Description, picture or use your profile picture)

Height: About 4'11" or 149.1 cm
Weight: 88 lb. or 39.9 kg
Musculature: Mildly fit
Family: Only child with regular parents. His dad is Richard and his mother is Serenity.
Friends: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Love Relationships?: (Remember - romance is allowed, but keep it to a strict minimum.) N/A
Crush: (If any) N/A

Recently moved to somewhere near Riverside Road High School, so he usually walks to school.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He's amazing at math btw :3. lol. I'm actually basing this guy off me so lol. Also I have an amazing photographic memory so like I always get As and Bs, but I'll try to have him not as school op as me. The best thing is I never need to study so I don't know if I should have that for Jason since I'm basing him of me but that seems a bit too op.

I know this is extremely off topic but oh my freaking god its 8:05am and I've been up since 7am yesterday uh oh i sense an extremely wierd sleeping pattern coming up for the next few weeks I CAN SEE DAYLIGHT OUT MY WINDOW ARGHH ITS BURNING ME IM A VAMPIRE *shuts curtains*

also, in the next few posts, I'll make da bell ring, 'kay? XD

I feel so proud of myself right now -

I HATH STAYED AWAKETH FORETH FIFTY-ETH HOURS-ETH! MUAHAHAHA

Then I fell asleep and stayed asleep for about thirteen hours XDDD Longest sleep in meh life lemme tell ya dat

And btw, if you're going to try beat my fifty hours awake record, I recommend getting insomnia, and either watching tv or staying on a laptop. Phones suck at helping you stay asleep, you can so easily fall asleep and drop it on your face XD