• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open High School RP Discussion

Sign ups and plain discussion for the High School RP I made! =3 Link - https://pokecharms.com/threads/high-school-rp.17724/

Character Sheet -

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:
Year: (What year in school)

Personality: (Please use at least more than one line - or you can say TBS - to be seen.)

Appearance: (Description, picture or use your profile picture)

Height:
Weight:
Musculature:
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
Love Relationships?: (Remember - romance is allowed, but keep it to a strict minimum.)
Crush: (If any)

EVERY RPer SO FAR

@SylvieThePokemonTrainer
Name: Ellie Marshall
Grade: She doesn't know yet.
Year: Year Seven

Personality: Ellie is a shy but quirky girl who likes to read books, paint, likes doing Maths, writing stories and listening to music - she is also learning to play the piano, and is great at playing the flute. She is a bit music-obsessed, always having her earphones plugged in and listening to soothing flute music or classical piano music. She likes to express herself in her paintings, as she has low self-esteem - which doesn't really help with her extreme clumsiness, and doesn't really talk to people - not because she doesn't like people, but because she is too absorbed either in her music, writing or art, turning her into a shy girl. With her friends, when she has any (she loses friends quite quickly - apparently she doesn't care about them because she is too busy writing a story, painting a cute animal or a kawaii cartoon picture or playing the flute or listening to it. She earns friends easily when she isn't too busy feeling shy and embarrassed, but loses them quickly - so what's the point of earning friends quickly when you lose them the next week? She is a little bit stubborn, and although she is shy she will always stand up for others and let out her opinion no matter who agrees and who disagrees.

Appearance: My profile picture - but Ellie doesn't wear a cap and doesn't hold a Pokeball - Ellie also wears glasses, always has a Nyan Cat backpack on, and wears her high school uniform to school every day - although when she isn't wearing the high school's uniform, she is wearing a Nyan Cat hoodie with black jogging bottoms and black trainers - she isn't a goth or anything, she just doesn't normally wear lots of bright colours - the exception being her Nyan Cat hoodie.

Height: 4'3"
Weight: 89 pounds
Musculature: Ellie has muscle, but they're a bit limp - if that's the right word for describing musculature?
Family: Ellie is an only child, living with her Mum, Liz, as Ellie's Dad, John, broke up with Liz when Ellie was born. Ellie has never seen her Dad - ever.
Friends: Ellie currently has none.
Enemies: Ellie currently has none.
Love Relationships?: Ellie currently has none.
Crush: Ellie currently does not have one.

Ellie is a new student at Riverside Road High School - this if her first day of high school, moving up from being in Junior School, in Year Six, to now High School, in Year Seven. She is very nervous about how her first day will go.

@LillianThePaint
Name: Lillian
Grade: I'm honestly not sure what this means. I think we may live in different regions with different school systems.
Year: ^^^

Personality: Lillian's shy, and often tries her best not to look weird. When you get to know her and break her shell, she's actually quite... eccentric. She's goofy and fun, or at least, tries to be. If we're being honest, she's just trying to impress people by faking a smile. She's actually bipolar! *awkward laugh* She loves art, and often draws the people closest to her. She's very loyal and will do anything for anyone since she's often too polite to say no, but she tries to keep her own morals in mind when making decisions. She can become emotionally detached, so if you try to be her friend you have to try to endure her ups and downs and cut-offs.

Appearance: She has wavy brown hair that's often pulled into a bun and has bubble gum pink highlights. She often wears a sea-foam green poncho paired with a matching dress and brown leather boots. She has pale skin and green-grey eyes. She also has long legs compared to the rest of her body and is quite lanky.

Height: 5'3
Weight: 95 lbs
Musculature: Doesn't really have muscle. She's a bit thin, actually.
Family: Her parents died in a car crash when she was young, so she was raised by her older brother, Joseph. They're very close.
Friends: None yet.
Enemies: None yet.
Love Relationships?: None yet.
Crush: None yet.

Lillian has recently transferred to Riverside Road High School after she and her brother moved. Luckily, it's the first day, so it'll be easier to just blend in. Hopefully.

@BlackPheonix21
Name: Shane Lyon
Grade: A
Year: 9

Personality: Shane is quiet and tries not to draw too much attention to himself. When you get to know him he becomes more lively and sporadic. He's actually overprotective about the things he cares about whether they be people or inanimate objects. If we're being honest, he just tries to blend into the crowd trying to go unnoticed. Shane loves martial arts and often practices in his free time. When Shane makes decisions he normally chooses them based on how much he can benefit from them.

Appearance: He has straight jet black hair. He often wears a black jacket over his white t-shirt, with blue skinny jeans and red shoes. He has tanned skin and dark brown eyes.

Musculature: Shane has a bit of muscle...
Family: His parents had abandoned him when he was born due to their financial situation. He was soon taken in by middle-class citizens, who treat him as if he's their own.
Shane had transferred to Riverside Road High School as his family had moved nearby.

@Comic
Name: Tobias Fletcher
Grade: C
Personality: He's a generally good guy. Respectful, kind, and helpful. He's also pretty smart, regardless of his C Grade. He could be a B, or even an A Grade if he wasn't so lazy. Always procrastinating. He's rather innocent in most areas, specifically rude or dirty humor.
Appearance: He's not that tall of a kid, pretty stout for his age, with a husky, but not muscular build. He doesn't stand out from the crowd unless you line him up. He's usually a head or so shorter than the other boys his age. Some would say he looks like a buff dwarf.
Height: 4'7"
Weight: 127 lbs
Musculature: Evenly toned out, far more muscular than most other students.
Family: Mom left shortly after his birth, but his father raised him and is still alive. Toby's father is a retired Marine and has taught his only child a lot of what he knows. Meaning Toby may be short, but he isn't to get on the bad side of if he even has one.
Friends: He considers anybody he's acquainted with is a friend of his.
Enemies: He doesn't have the heart to have an enemy.
Love Relationships: He'd enjoy a healthy relationship, but still hasn't succeeded in gaining the courage to ask a girl out.
Crush: While he generally crushes on most girls he meets, these crushes only remain for less than a day. He's had several past major crushes, but never went anywhere with that. Now, he's decided to stop crushing, and wait for that special someone.

@Zman890
Name: Jake
Grade: He doesn't know yet
Personality: TBS
Appearance: Pale-ish skin, yellow eyes and silver hair. Black pants, white shirt, thin black jacket and a black fedora with a white feather in it.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 90 lbs
Musculature: He is fairly strong. He has a six pack and goes to the gym every weekend.
Family: He has a disrespectful brother that he hates. He has a Mother and a Father that he has lived with for eight years. When he was eight years old they got in a divorce and he hasn't seen them together in five years.
Friends: Nobody yet
Enemies: His brother
Love relations: Nobody yet
Crush: Nobody yet

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Ellie Marshall
Grade: She doesn't know yet.

Personality: Ellie is a shy but quirky girl who likes to read books, paint, likes doing Maths, writing stories and listening to music - she is also learning to play the piano, and is great at playing the flute. She is a bit music-obsessed, always having her earphones plugged in and listening to soothing flute music or classical piano music. She likes to express herself in her paintings, as she has low self-esteem - which doesn't really help with her extreme clumsiness, and doesn't really talk to people - not because she doesn't like people, but because she is too absorbed either in her music, writing or art, turning her into a shy girl. With her friends, when she has any (she loses friends quite quickly - apparently she doesn't care about them because she is too busy writing a story, painting a cute animal or a kawaii cartoon picture or playing the flute or listening to it. She earns friends easily when she isn't too busy feeling shy and embarrassed, but loses them quickly - so what's the point of earning friends quickly when you lose them the next week? She is a little bit stubborn, and although she is shy she will always stand up for others and let out her opinion no matter who agrees and who disagrees.

Appearance: My profile picture - but Ellie doesn't wear a cap and doesn't hold a Pokeball - Ellie also wears glasses, always has a Nyan Cat backpack on, and wears her high school uniform to school every day - although when she isn't wearing the high school's uniform, she is wearing a Nyan Cat hoodie with black jogging bottoms and black trainers - she isn't a goth or anything, she just doesn't normally wear lots of bright colours - the exception being her Nyan Cat hoodie.

Height: 4'3"
Weight: 89 pounds
Musculature: Ellie has muscle, but they're a bit limp - if that's the right word for describing musculature?
Family: Ellie is an only child, living with her Mum, Liz, as Ellie's Dad, John, broke up with Liz when Ellie was born. Ellie has never seen her Dad - ever.
Friends: Ellie currently has none.
Enemies: Ellie currently has none.
Love Relationships?: Ellie currently has none.
Crush: Ellie currently does not have one.

Ellie is a new student to Riverside Road High School - this if her first day of high school, moving up from being in Junior School, in Year Six, to now High School, in Year Seven. She is very nervous about how her first day will go.

Hey! I saw this and it looks really interesting! I wanted to ask a question though. I didn't see a definitive answer, so I just wanted to be sure: does the character have to be human? I'd probably join either way, but it'll help plenty when I make my character. Thanks!

Okay! Thank you! In that case, I'll use a human version of my main character. I tried to keep it less depressing, but most of this is already part of the character, so I had to keep some of it. Sorry.
Name: Lillian
Grade: I'm honestly not sure what this means. I think we may live in different regions with different school systems.
Year: ^^^

Personality: Lillian's shy, and often tries her best not to look weird. When you get to know her and break her shell, she's actually quite... eccentric. She's goofy and fun, or at least, tries to be. If we're being honest, she's just trying to impress people by faking a smile. She's actually bipolar! *awkward laugh* She loves art, and often draws the people closest to her. She's very loyal, and will do anything for anyone, since she's often too polite to say no, but she tries to keep her own morals in mind when making decisions. She can become emotionally detached, so if you try to be her friend you have to try to endure her ups and downs and cut-offs.

Appearance: She has wavy brown hair that's often pulled into a bun and has bubblegum pink highlights. She often wears a sea-foam green poncho paired with a matching dress and brown leather boots. She has pale skin and green-grey eyes. She also has long legs compared to the rest of her body, and is quite lanky.

Musculature: Doesn't really have muscle. She's a bit thin, actually.
Family: Her parents died in a car crash when she was young, so she was raised by her older brother, Joseph. They're very close.

Lillian has recently transferred to Riverside Road High School after her and her brother moved. Luckily, it's the first day, so it'll be easier to just blend in. Hopefully.

Hey I was just wondering what the school system is because you mixed year 7,8,9 and so on (Which is uk) with high school and middle school (Which I'm pretty sure is USA).

Oh geez, da confusion XD So I live in the UK, and there is Year 7, Year 8 and Year 9 in high school/ secondary school. Year 7 to 9 is being 11 - 14 years old. By year, I meant if you're in Year 7, 8 or 9. By Grade, I mean how smart your character mainly is. Read the RP all about the high school if you havent, it explains. =D Its A, B or C lol

I live in Wales so it was kind of confusing for me.

Name: Shane Lyon
Grade: A

Personality: Shane is quite and try not to draw to much attention to himself. When you get to know him he becomes more lively and sporadic. He's actually overprotective to the things he cares about weather they be people or inanimate objects. If we're being honest, he just tries to blend into the crowd trying to go unnoticed. Shane loves martial arts and often practices in his free time. When Shane makes decisions he normally chooses them based on how much he can benefit from them.

Appearance: He has straight jet black hair. He often wears a black jacket over his white t-shirt, with blue skinny jeans and red shoes. He has tanned skin and dark brown eyes.

Musculature: Shane has a bit of muscle..
Family: His parents had abandoned him when he was born due to their financial situation. He was soon taken in by middle class citizens, who treat him as if he's there own.
Shane had transferred to riverside road high school as his family had moved nearby.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Oh, cool! This seems to be pretty cool! While I may be used to High School being Grade 9 - 12, it wouldn't kill me to learn some foreign things!
I'm definitely interested, as you all seem to be better roleplayers than I'm used to seeing, so I'll have to step up my game!

Name:
Tobias Fletcher
Grade: C
Personality: He's a generally good guy. Respectful, kind, and helpful. He's also pretty smart, regardless of his C Grade. He could be a B, or even an A Grade, if he wasn't so lazy. Always procrastinating. He's rather innocent in most areas, specifically rude or dirty humor.
Appearance: He's not that tall of a kid, pretty stout for his age, with a husky, but not muscular build. He doesn't stand out from the crowd unless you line him up. He's usually a head or so shorter than the other boys his age. Some would say he looks like a buff dwarf.
Height: 4'7"
Weight: 127 lbs
Musculature: Evenly toned out, far more muscular than most other students.
Family: Mom left shortly after his birth, but his father raised him and is still alive. Toby's father is a retired Marine, and has taught his only child a lot of what he knows. Meaning Toby may be short, but he isn't to get on the bad side of, if he even has one.
Friends: He considers anybody he's acquainted to be a friend of his.
Enemies: He doesn't have the heart to have an enemy.
Love Relationships: He'd enjoy a healthy relationship, but still hasn't succeeded in gaining the courage to ask a girl out.
Crush: While he generally crushes on most girls he meets, these crushes only remain for less than a day. He's had several past major crushes, but never went anywhere with that.
Now, he's decided to stop crushing, and wait for that special someone.

Last edited:

comic

What? No. I wasn't saying he does anything with that. I was saying he doesn't understand rude or dirty humor.

Name: Jake
Grade: Doesn't know Yet
Personality: TBS
Appearance: Pale-ish skin, Yellow Eyes, Sliver Hair. Black Pants, White Shirt, Thin Black Jacket, and a Black Fedora with a white feather in it.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 90
Musculature: He his fairly Strong. He Has a 6 pack and goes to the Gym every weekend.
Family: Has a disrespectful brother that he Hates. He Has a Mother and a Father that he has Lived with for 8 Years. When 8 years old they got in a divorce and he Hasn't Seen them Together in 5 Years.
Friends: No one Yet.
Enemies: His Brother
Love relations: No One Yet
Crush: no one Yet

Last edited:
XD I despise maths, can't figure out inches and feet for height and stones and pounds and 'lbs' for weight, so I use how tall and how much i weigh I am currently XDDD...

Yes i am a midget now just please dont comment on it

comic

I haven't made any new posts because I don't really have anything to work with, so I'll just wait a bit.

Okay =) I'm currently waiting for one of you guys to reply, lol. Also, remember, no one liners, no awful and horrific grammar, no godmodding or mary sues or OOC blather in the actual RP - I really dont want this to get shut down XD

comic

I guess I can try and make a post, but my interaction with you didn't go according to plan.
Totally ignored! XD

XD When that gurl is in a bad mood, she aint carin' 'bout anybody! XD She's based off a person I know in real life, and I know one time she was really hurt and somebody asked if she was okay - whew, they got completely blanked XDDD She's my best friend lol, so I base my character off of her when she was in high school :p

I remember before we were friends, it was when I was in Year Four, I asked her to help me put the legos away because she had kicked over my lego tower by accident while throwing a tantrum at our teacher XD (She couldn't control her temper when she was young XD) She walked away from me and went "None of my bwizness."

And kids, thats how you make friends - if they kick over your lego tower, you're destined to be best friends for life! XD No seriously, I remember telling my teacher on her because she wouldn't help me pick up all the lego, so she helped me after she calmed down, then we shortly became friends after she gave me a cookie to say sorry out her lunchbox XDDD

I was so cute when I was younger - I am now a girl who likes to make wierd but kawaii creations on Microsoft Paint and RP Pokemon and now this XDDD