• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hide popular creative corner works

When you scroll all the way, which is where you generally need to be when checking out the latest replies to a thread, there is this massive block of unnecessary extra stuff which always forces me to have to scroll back up to search for the bottom reply.

There are already two options there, one to toggle the width of the forum and another to toggle Forum styles. I would like to see a third option there which toggles everything that follows below it in the black box, so including the popular creative corner works and everything below, like a spoiler tag.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It's certainly a fair suggestion. I'll look into it.

What's worth noting in the case of threads, though, is that a) clicking their links should take you down to the latest post already, and b) there's a "Go to First Unread" button at the top of the page – so even if you're not anchored there already, you don't need to scroll yourself.