• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hidden Ability Johto Starters To Be Given To Pokémon Bank Users

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
51315_51314_Bank_logo_EN_cmyk_jpg_jpgco.png
Nintendo have revealed some interesting news today as a special treat for Pokémon Bank users will be given one of each of the three Johto region starter Pokémon each with their Hidden Ability.

The Pokémon will be given out between the 27th of February until the 30th of November. The starters will be given in their final forms, Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr. Meganium has the ability Leaf Guard, Typhlosion has the ability Flash Fire and Feraligatr has the ability Sheer Force.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a nice way of doing distributions to change it up and reward people for keeping their subscription to the bank.

I cannot wait to devastate the battlefield with my Sheer Force Feraligatr.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm very much looking forward to getting my hands on these lot and the rest of the Hidden Ability starter Pokemon. It keeps things interesting after training the same starters so many times over. ♥

For some reason the Samurott download code hasn't been working the past few days :( They said it would be available on the 5th.. :/

Nintendo have revealed some interesting news today as a special treat for Pokémon Bank users will be given one of each of the three Johto region starter Pokémon each with their Hidden Ability.

The Pokémon will be given out between the 27th of February until the 30th of November. The starters will be given in their final forms, Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr. Meganium has the ability Leaf Guard, Typhlosion has the ability Flash Fire and Feraligatr has the ability Sheer Force.
Can you please tell me where you got the info because my friend won't believe me when I tell him this?

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
That is a nice way of doing distributions to change it up and reward people for keeping their subscription to the bank.

I cannot wait to devastate the battlefield with my Sheer Force Feraligatr.
This means that I have to watch out for Sheer force feraligatrs . . .

This means that I have to watch out for Sheer force feraligatrs . . .
Me too! But I'm not sure whether to get Meganium or Feraligatr I really like Meganium though but Feraligatr would be really good.

Neato. Now I won't feel as guilty for paying actual money for a storage device for virtual pets.

And I always wonder why my bf always gives me that look when I buy something useless ...

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@Raf-A-Rum Honestly, if you have multiple Gen 6 games and a lot of Pokémon in storage, like I do, it's extremely useful - not having to trade between your games one at a time is glorious, even if it has its own foibles.

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
@Teapot yeah there's that... well poke bank is still a "something new" kinda thing though... looking forward to what it turns out to be in the future..

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Interesting news! A nice little surprise giveaway from the Pokemon Bank :) I can't wait to get my hands on some nice Hidden Ability Starters~

I can't wait to get these guys. I miss having Typhlosion on my team especially.