• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hibiki's Photos

Hello there, everyone!

I just had some photos I took this past January lying about on my computer and I decided I would like to share them with you guys!

My mom, friends and a Professional Photographer we took these pics to said I'm a good photographer, but I want a little more feedback on that. Am I? Or am I not? Please share :)

The Skyline

rc5y8h.jpg

Frozen Tree I

14kg041.jpg

Frozen Tree II, III and IV

2s19ilc.jpg

Please tell me if you liked any of them! Also critiques would be nice!

I do like these a bit, and they aren't that bad. But, in my opinion, they seem a bit...cluttered. The third picture, I think, could benefit largely from cropping the fence out ^^

My favorite of the bunch is the second one, I rather like the color of the sky behind the white tree ^^

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh........ I ♥ snowy trees. These are really good! (Not as good as me, but hey.. Pretty darn close! JK...) They look awesome, and that sunset is EPIC. I'd like to see these differently, like from another point of view. You know what I'm saying? Maybe taking them from a different angle? Hope to see more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason Wolfe said:
Maybe taking them from a different angle? Hope to see more!

Well, I would have, but on the left side of that, a large yellow house sat, so there was no taking that picture, it would have just looked gross. On the right side, another tree got in the way, and taking it down or up would have ruined the shot with cars.

Cody said:
I do like these a bit, and they aren't that bad. But, in my opinion, they seem a bit...cluttered. The third picture, I think, could benefit largely from cropping the fence out ^^

I agree. We asked for the picture to be cropped and have the extra things, like the fence and power lines to be cropped out, but in the final copy (that we got in frame form) only the power lines were AND I don't know how to crop images on my computer OR how to do them right...Sorry guys.