• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hiatus ahoy!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
K. Because it's summer, and we've had an influx of goodbye topics, we're just going to have one main topic for them.

So. If you're going away, post here if you want to let people know. Let's try and have no comments. No "Goodbye! D:" "Have a good time!" "Don't drown! =D"

If you want to wish that person good... or ill, wishes on their vacation/trip/whatever; PM it. This means you should only post in this topic if you're going away for a certain amount of time.

Though, let's try to keep this for week+ hiatuses. If you're only going to be gone for liek five days, honestly, no one is going to miss you. ;P

Also note; you people /could/ just edit something into your sigs too...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Since I didn't make a formal announcement on Charms, I'm basically on a semi-hiatus all summer long due to living away from my usual home. People who PM me may not receive a reply for several days depending on when I get the chance to log on, so it's probably best to direct most urgent questions to other staff members.

And while it may not be for quite some time yet, I'll be away on vacation from August 23rd to September 1st. Just a heads up for anyone who cares XP

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Already said this, but might as well say it here. Gonna be in Canada from the 1st to the 8th of August, and I may not be on at all on the 9th because I'm going to a reunion (I just came back from a camp, right? The reunion is for that camp).

Yeah, that's more than a week, so might as well put it here.

Hey all, going to be gone till the second of October because i started school today and well, that's when I get my fall break xD (for those wondering I get breaks every 2 weeks during the fall winter and spring then summer vacation) But yeah, needless to say I really need to do good this school year because it could depend if I get a scholorship or not. I spent 85% of my summer on the computer which my parents weren't too pleased with.

They already yanked the computer cord so I am typing this on my I touch. >>" sorry to anyone I didn't say bye to..me getting off was kinda sudden since they shoved me off x.x

*waves*

Going to Cornwall tomorrow for a week... should be fun with my current restrictions :p Will probably still be on IMs/Forums but no PC games or stuff for definite.

I'm leaving for vacation on the 11th of August for a month. In addition, class starts up immediately the day after I get back, so I won't be on for a while.

I'll miss you all!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I have decided to join the Swallows this year and fly South to seek warmer weather. I'm only going to look after them and make sure they get there safely though, so after two weeks in Egypt I'll be heading back. I'll be back on the 29th of October.

Watch out Brenden, here I come :p

...I will be gone from Charms for one month. Starting tomorrow.

I'll miss some of you guys, and I hope you all have a great time without me.

Now I must part since I'm apparently also a bit unwanted.

As to the matter of the Halloween RP I am participating in, I will allow anyone to auto me for the time being. Kill me, keep me alive, whatever. I'd rather not be unexplained.

I have good news and bad news

bad news is, as of tomorrow, I will be gone for at least 18-20 days, reason being is that I will be going out to sea for that time period.

Good news is, at least i'm not seasick anymore.

Kay, I'm just going to post this little status update thing so that you all know where I'm going to be.

I'm imposing a hiatus on myself, because I'm sick of having low grades, which is most likely associated with the forums and chat and my unwillingness to part with them when I really should be doing homework or the like. I'll be gone until Christmas Break, maybe making a stop during Turkey Break.

I'll try and make a post in Trifling Steal on occasion, but I'm going to try not to constantly check.

I'll miss you guys.

Talk to you later.

(If you have my number, feel free to call me. :3)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Meant to bring this up sooner @_@ Going to be moving tomorrow, so I won't have internet for a bit - probably will get it back next week or so. So yeah, rejoice in my absence in the mean time~