• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hiatus ahoy!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Vague hiatus for a few days because life. Also because Mass Effect 3 came out.

Mind you, you can expect me to completely render this post moot and decide I'm sociable enough to reappear about tomorrow, which always happens when I post in here :p

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Good tiding friends! I'm going to Bimini, Bahamas for the next three weeks to take a Shark Biology class and swim with the sharks in their natural habitat. The latest I'll return is June 1 so if I'm not back by then, it means I got eaten by a shark! <.>

Bai Nii!

So, I'm home in California for the next 9 weeks and because of some personal stuff going on in my life, I won't be able to keep up with a lot of stuff. I'm going to be on and off the forums, but I don't think I'll be able to consistently post for a while. I probably won't even be signing on most days, so yeah.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'll forget by the time it's actually June, so here's a heads-up

I'll be away from June 1-15 on a trip to China; I might have internet connection, but it's China, so don't count on it. And then I'm at a summer camp with no WiFi on the 17th-24th or something like that.

That is all.

Going in for surgery tomorrow, so I will be completely out of commision for 3-5 days. After that I'll have have internet acces, but wether I get to use it or not depends on my (unreliable) immune system.

We are nearing our download cap which shuts the internet off until payday which is while we are away so me or Josh won't be on as much should be back to full working order when we return on the 10th June :<

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Going to be gone from June 8th to the 13th or so to visit Jason's family. Might not be on very much, if at all in the next little while, as we have to do packing and preparations.

I'm actually going to be gone from the 9th to the 19th at the earliest. I have a Senior Vacation Trip in Sharm for a week, and then I'll be moving house, so I need time to settle in, though I don't expect many problems with the latter, since said house is already semi-moved in. I probably won't do much here until then though.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Will likely be largely afk from June 27th to July 4th/5th. I'll be hitting Toronto and attending Canada's national Pokemon VGC12 tournament. Can't wait to go! :)

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Right...so, a bit of a breeze decided to come to my place of residence and knock out my cable, thus leaving me without Internet access, with the exception of cell phone connection (just as I was hoping to get back to showing up regularly on chat too DX). Thanks to that inconvenience, I probably won't be showing up very much for an unknown, though hopefully brief, amount of time, outside of the occasional lurk via my iPhone. Figured I'd finally give a reason for my absence, since I have a somewhat better excuse this time...sorta.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This isn't a strict "away from keyboard" hiatus, but I'm likely to be around even less than I already am for the next week or so (until about August 3rd or 4th). I hope everyone's been having a good summer. :)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I shall be away from later today until Monday night. Going to BiCon & hopefully spending all my time with friends that I don't see in person all that often. If you do catch me on irc, then I'm probably Having A Bad Time (TM).

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I'm leaving town tomorrow (August 11th) and will be gone till the following Sunday (August 19th). I won't be on Charms or chat at all during that time, so see you all in a week.

Going on a five week hiatus because I'll be out in the country for a school thing.

I'll be back on September 15th, so I'll see you all then!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to be gone on vacation from tomorrow (August 18th) until September 3rd. See you guys then! :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not like I've been much on anyways. Again.

Another one of my "school sucks and I need to concentrate on studying" hiatus again, for an indeterminate amount of time. This time it's not just studying, but also college apps and whatnot.

Yeah, I seem to post a lot of these for some reason.

Oh, and if Mafia ever starts up again, I'm still in. Because I can.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I might not be around much, coming soon. I have just been dealing with some things as of late, and I feel I might need a hiatus from everything. So this is my fair warning if I suddenly vanish for an extended period of time.

I'm gonna have to make my first post in here as well.

It's been an odd time for me and I've just been feeling kinda...blah really. That said it'll likely be sometime in February before I start returning on a regular basis.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I'm having issues with my internet again so I won't be in chat until that matter is resolved. :/ I'll still post in the forums when I'm in a good area (like now).

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to be away from home on vacation from March 13th until March 21st. Since the resort I'm staying at has free WiFi I'll likely be around briefly at least once or twice each day but expect PM replies to be slow. That is all. :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I shall be away from the 23rd of May until the 10th of June on a camping Safari. I doubt I'll have any internet access throughout most of the trip, since I'm only in a hotel for a couple of nights, the rest I'll be in a tent xD

Hope the lions don't eat me :3:

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
And just as I was about to get back on chat regularly, my computer starts to break down... I'll be getting it back in a week or so once it's fixed, but until then, I'll probably just be lurking around the forums with my phone.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Desperate severe turbulence doing its very best, I'm now back safe and sound at home :) So yeah, back ^___^

In two days, my Internet will be shut off, and I'll have little to no computer access for the rest of the month, with my trip to Disney World and the move to Michigan coming up very soon, so starting June 12th, I will not be very active on here at all until early to mid July, at the very least. I'll still pop up from time to time, but don't expect me to be on every day. :(

Posting on his behalf but Corey won't be on for a while, he's not mentally well and figured it would be best if he took a break from everything, if you wanna get in contact with him I'll pass any messages on and he's finally getting professional help for his mental help and to prevent him planning suicides again

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
So I'm leaving today on Vacation, heading up to Boston, and will gone until the 13th or so. I'll still have internet on my phone to check on Mafia (assuming it continues) and will check for news on X/Y but by and large I will not be around for the next 10 days.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I'm going to be moving sometime this month so I may have a period of time where I'm away. It also depends on how quickly we can get internet and if it is a feasible expense. If not, I'll try to come on every once in a while on mall internet or other places.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Leaving on vacation for Toronto later today and won't be home again until August 27th. See you guys then! :D

(That being said, I'll likely be lurking about the site throughout my time away. Can't stay away from it that long~ :angel: )

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Going back to Suffolk from tomorrow until Wednesday. I will be on chat and on the site, but will have a reduced capacity for bug fixing.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Going back to Suffolk again until the 14th - once again, will have no ability to code or deal with most technical issues, but will be on chat and lurking around the forums ^^