• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hiatus ahoy!

Well, since I failed to post here before my wifi gave out, you all must have thought I abandoned you. Well, I haven't. Consider the Rogan Hiatus officially finished.

Having my fifth surgery today - I'll be back when I'm back :)

If anyone wants to get a hold of me for any reason in the meantime, feel free to use my facebook if you have it (I'll probably check that first) or PM me here.

My Spring Break starts Saturday, and I'll be gone for a week, partying it up in Cali and Ariz. I'm leaving on Friday, so...all that good stuff.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Going to a headphone convention this weekend, so I'll be AWOL until Sunday. I'll respond to PMs or e-mails if you need me, and the Minecraft server will stay up as best as it can.

My apologies for having been so inactive lately and not elaborating. But I've been extremely sidetracked as I've begun to truly get out in the world. I'm looking for publication for my poetry, as well as finding an official part-time job. No less, I'm picking myself up again after encountering a small pitfall in my academic path, so I'm working like crazy on school assignments.

So, until further notice, I am going to have to be on hiatus. I hope to get myself wholly settled sooner than later. See everyone later.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Teapot said:
Going to a headphone convention this weekend, so I'll be AWOL until Sunday. I'll respond to PMs or e-mails if you need me, and the Minecraft server will stay up as best as it can.

You were at a headphone convention? That's a thing now? That's a thing that happens?

whaaa.gif

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm far too excited to wait on posting this, so I'll post it in advance~

I'm going to be away on vacation from the 28th to May 4th (I'm pretending it's a full week, ssh). If anyone has questions to ask me and stuff, best do so before I leave or you won't receive a response until I get back.

That is all. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not like I've been terribly active lately (blame things like parentals, exams, projects, tests, homework, piano/viola competitions, SAT classes, and anything else you associate with Asians/this particular Asian right here), but I'm going to be away from the 7th until the 26th of this month.

The first two weeks or so will be because I'm going to visit Europe with my parents. Sorry, that doesn't include the British isles because that would mean we're going over our budget... We're only visiting France, Italy, Switzerland, and a few smaller countries (low countries, I think?). The last 5 days would be dedicated to a summer camp~

So yeah, don't expect me around for a good 3 weeks. XD

Shiny Eevee said:
We're only visiting France, Italy, Switzerland, and a few smaller countries (low countries, I think?).

...How low and how small exactly? Because if you're stopping by here, I can give you a few touristic pointers xD

We'll miss you, but have fun ^^

I'm going to post now and say that I'll be on a four week hiatus for my trip into Spain. I'm taking a Spanish learning course in Barcelona to improve my skill of the language. And I won't be taking my laptop or my RP and fic data with me, for security reasons. So I certainly will only be able to check Charms and other sites when I get an opportunity in an Internet Cafe or some similar case. I will check when I can, maybe give a few status updates if I have the time and bother.

So until then, I will not be active in any projects I'm involved in, fic or RP, in operation or planning. That goes for Dissidia, which means I'll show up in that as a late-comer when Zacky does start the RP. Until then, goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
My internet at home has been cut out and it likely won't be coming on for another two weeks. Likely the only times I'm going to be able to get on are Saturdays... so effectively gone for that period, possibly longer depending on circumstances. Thanks for understanding.

Heeeey friends.

I'm leaving tomorrow (Sunday) and won't be back around until Saturday. Workin' on improving houses down in Kentucky. Hope everyone has a good week! ^^

Making it a point to stay off of Pokecharms for the summer, because I'm getting sick of getting sick of things that are something I have to deal with.

Maybe even longer? I might be around chat once or twice, if only to locate Zacky or Virgil or something.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to be on vacation from early morning July 8th to late evening July 17th, and since I still have lots to sort out before leaving I probably won't be around much tomorrow either. I'd wanted to take part in the second Mafia game but looks like I'll be passing on it. XD

See you guys in a bit. :)

I now officially have school coming up, and due to my father not being here to regulate my internetz my sister is banning all my sites (Except DeviantART) for all weekdays until the next holidays. I'll be on the Forum on weekends, but that's it.

Unfortunately, that might mean I have to give up my spot in Charming Mafia, unless Teapot is super nice.

See you all on the weekends~

IGNORE ALL OF THAT

Actually, due to recents events, i.e. my sister not knowing how to block websites, we have come up with a new deal. The deal is:

Once I've completed everything, I can go on the computer, which means: I'm still able to come on here on weekdays. Just slightly less frequently than usual~

Shiny Eevee said:
Not like I've been terribly active lately (blame things like parentals, exams, projects, tests, homework, ..)

Same.. - n -''
But on Tuesday I'll be heading off to France for two weeks so I won't have any Internet~
When I get back I'll be sure to be more active, I promise!

:'D
Kasu-nyan xxx

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
School's starting tomorrow, and since I'm taking 5 AP classes, and I'm also in my school's top orchestra which just so happened to win the #1 honor full orchestra of the state this year which means I'm going to have to practice my butt off for our spring trip to San Antonio, and this also happens to be my junior year which is apparently the worst year of high school ever, don't expect me around too much. XD

I'll still be posting in things like mafia (because I'm oh-so obsessed with it) and the RP(s) I'm in, but that's pretty much it. ^^;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pretty much already been away for the past few days, but I'm off for Toronto tomorrow morning and probably won't be back online until the 31st. Enjoy the rest of summer you guys! XD

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I'm gonna be on the road to Chicago tomorrow and will be there up until around labor day this Monday. From my last few visits, I can tell Wi-Fi will be hard to come by over there, so I most likely will only be able to read new posts on the rare occasion my Ipod picks up a hotspot. Posting may just be close to impossible though, so if it is, see you all in a few days!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I ma not be on much due to the fact that I'm currently in the first stages of labor. The baby is likely going to come sooner rather than later, but either way I'm likely to be on less for the next few weeks.

Hi friends.

I may or may not have appendicitis, so, if that's the case, I probably won't be around the next few days. Hope everyone else is well ^^;;

I'm away for eight days starting tomorrow, so don't expect me to post.

Sorry 'bout that. As for Dissidia, hopefully I'm able to still continue. I'm just on a temporary hiatus, so I should be able to post the second I get home next friday.

Again, sorry 'bout that.

I'm leaving Charms for a while. I decided that I wanted to pursue a career in the military and thus, I'm going to be away for a while training and such for boot camp.(Haven't decided what branch.)

I'll be on chat sometimes, depending on where I ran to(like a cyber cafe.) I forsee myself away for a couple of months. Ciáo, Charmsians and Sem.

Alright, there's a blightful little devil called school, and he's a bastard.

From now on, I won't be able to post during the week, and depending on how I'm going with schoolwork, I might be able to post friday nights, saturdays, and a little bit of sundays. I'l be able to continue Dissidia, but I'll let you know if it becomes too much of a hassle.

So, sorry about that. Bye!

Hey guys, you probably don't know me. I'm known by a lot of names, the one currently being Elgarr. Yes, I know, it's not very original, but anyway-

I'm going on a cruise this weekend, so I'll be gone for at least a week, if not nine days.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yo! I'm going to be gone on vacation from later this afternoon until the 28th. If I can find an internet connection while away, I'll probably drop in to see what's up.

See you all later. :)

I'll be off til the 1st november got college work to catch up on due to the college server being down and I'm also shopping and decorating during half term

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I've been grounded until the end of this semester, so don't expect me to be active for about six weeks or so. I'll still be able to post in the RPs I'm in, but that's about it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Because life is being stupid atm. And I probably should have posted this sooner for my own sanity and whatnot. And since this is kind of long and a little melodramatic or something from me, here's a spoiler tag. :3

Again, due to schoolwork, family, music, and other miscellaneous things that make up the framework of "life outside of the internet", I'm deciding to take a little break from here, chat-wise and posting-wise. The sole exceptions are for RPs that I'm in (Digimon, Hunger Games, Olympians, and that one private one I have with Karu, yes). The reason being that this has taken up way too much of my time, and has ended up with me getting into huge screaming sprees yelling bouts arguments with my parents regarding my grades, attention for my musical stuffs, and time management in general. Also, one of my friends is having family problems as well, and apparently I'm her sole counselor on the matter, and it's taking up a lot of my time, energy, and effort to make her happy again.

My AP Exams are coming up, and I have to take the SAT soon, too (for those of you in America, you guys should know what these are. :/). I have too much on my hand as of now to be a continually active member on here, and you probably won't be able to find me on facebook much either. Nevertheless, if you ever need me for anything, just shoot me a PM here, since I won't check FB all that much anymore anyways.

The tl;dr is that until after May 16, I won't be active, like, AT ALL. Expect short bursts of activity outside of RPing for those very few weekends I might find time to do stuff like look at artwork or fics or small talk topics, but other than that... good bye for a good few months. *cries and hugs everyone for being an idiot yet again*

EDIT 2/21: Oh yeah, also due to me being horrible, H&H is also the only other thread I'll be posting in. Because I can access it at school for like, a few minutes at a time and whatnot~

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I know that I haven't been hugely present lately but I mention this anyway.

I shall be gone this coming week, Monday through Friday. If you need me send me a PM otherwise leave me alone ;D

I'm leaving Pokecharms until at least June due to me reaching a moment in life where I get angry at everything and I lash out my anger at everyone/thing and I don't want you guys to be the centre of my outlashes. I might pop in now and again if I'm in the right state of mind