• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

HI?I'm back~Show my new pokemon pictures

Have any body remembered me? I'm the Chinese girl who like pokemon very much. Recently I'm drowing a comic called poke mew on the magzine poke gamer( a Chinese magzine about pm.) By the way, please still ignore my poor English...
But these pictures are for my battle team on PBO( Ah, a net battling software as shobby battle,we Chinese often use it.) My team's name is Cat Tribe, which short for CT~ hehe, just like Ctritical hurt!
First, this is one of my team members Katsuya's represent PM Yangmega( Why he like this?!)
25eba61a68e81e86fcb79d459d9f1a51.jpg

The second picture is Angel Creed's.
213d156570f341a6adb9ca09a92f438b.jpg

And the third picture is for Zombie( What a unique name= =0). But...The slowking is really lovely~:) I like its translucence fim on neck.
ada13d466c3884994b95ac83afcac977.jpg

The frosslass is just for my master's wife!
ad9f164d6bf2bc466a55a8976f82557b.jpg

His name is noodle. He is good at wrestle, so I let the shukle stand up. The picture was painted in his birthday, as a present for him.
5fcb01013f4f69367238144821ae6ae3.jpg

A special picture for the admin at baidu post. Her name is Candymew so I let the mew holding a big candy( Ah? Someone said that it's a piloow?!Er...) By the way, her birthday is just in new year. How lucky!
bf2a436e219c9400ea1edf4f14d98ed7.jpg

It's one of the scenes in my comic. The Cresselia is advertising for a cosmetic.
db742aee1186fc099b213dae8c94e755.jpg

At last, this is me! The shiny glameow!OK~ That's all~Thank you:). Please tell me your point of view ;)
b4c3174a2588919af898f3542f6370f0.jpg

Welcome back, elyon. Your artwork is always a sight to behold. The Pokemon depicted here are amazing, each posed in a rather dynamic manner. Your shading is as always absolutely amazing, and the colors are bright and vivid. The translucnet bits from the Gyarados's fins, the Megayanma's wings and the slowking;s collar are nicely done and truly exhibit translucency.

You are a stunning artist,and I courteously bow to your skill and creativity.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
O_o Your artwork is so pretty and well coloured/drawn. I love them all, though I must say that Yangmega is my favourite. You've done his wings and their movement so well. Like RX said, you're shading is amazing.

Awesome artwork!

Loving the wrestling Shuckle and the advertising Cresselia. XD
My favorite was the dozing Slowking. Its expression is priceless.

Hax is right. Your shading is incredible =D

Welcome back ^^

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome back! ^^ Your artwork is, as always, absolutely amazing. I love the shading and the sheer detail you put into everything

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It's ELYONCAT!!!! :D

Anyways, your pictures always amaze me. I really like that Froslass; it's so pretty and stuff! The fan is also great, and the pose and background are so... beautiful.

And I love Noodle's pose; he's so cute!

*eats teh noodles*

C

Celadon

Your drawings are just priceless. The sheer detailing you have done on each of your drawings is awesome. I really like the Froslass you made: she is so beautiful. Also, the shading on each of your drawings is just great.

Noodles looks cute, too!

^ ^
____