• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hey Newbies, need a place to be???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm a newbie. I've never used this place before. I thought maybe it would be a good idea to have a place were newbies could get used to the whole idea of it. Here you can simply get used to using the system. You can post what you like and do what you like, JUST BE SURE YOU READ THE RULES FIRST. Now that were clear on that have fun. :)

You can post whatever you like on the forums that we have now, your idea seems sorta redundant >>

For the cards go here: http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/create.php and follow the forms there.

What I ment was for this forum to be kind of a place where newbies could get help, and get completely used to the system.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
A help topic? For newbies? Oh, you mean like the Newbie Help Topic that's sitting at the top of the forum and has been for a very, very long while now?

Wow, yeah, we'll get right onto that!

Warned.

And I'm very tempted to just outright ban khorsegirl101 for being a complete moron while I'm at it, but they're getting lucky 'cos I can't be arsed right now.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
That's what I'M here for, Alex. XD

Bandeleted the idiot. There's really no point for her to be clogging the boards with her bullshite, and since there was only one post of hers in general, I saw no harm in that.

And as for you, 15Kale... tread lightly. VERY lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.