• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hey guys guess what another romantic superpower school rp discussion.

Since the claws are a "natural" part of the arsenal it's fine. It's the same way with people who rely on technology, as because that's their main skill and they're otherwise powerless, it isn't seen as against the rules in battles, because in that case the use of the "crutch" is necessary for them to have a fair chance.

Since it's a part of his power it's counted as a part of your arsenal, and is not considered an above-class weapon (class meaning weapon class, not social class) unlike say Daniel bringing in a knife, due to it not being part of his arsenal/power/ability, even though it's a lower weapon in terms of class. Adrian's claws are a part of his power arsenal, so they count as being allowed.

This is the same with people who use robotics. Since its their ability/expertise, they're allowed to use the, in battle as long as they fall within lower to mid weapon class. This will be the way I'll be classify what's illgal and what's not.

Imagine a football field shape is the arena. Sure you've got the field but there's still the sideline area. Imagine now that the playing field is halved in area and the sidelines are a grassy zone, and the field itself is a rectangular block of concrete with some stairs up to it. That's what you're dealing with. I may as well draw a picture if you want it.

image.jpeg

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
@GQuasch
I'm sorry. Some personal stuff came up that put me in a sort of creative slump that I'm still in. Still, it was rude of me to leave you hanging like I did, I apologize for that. If you want, you can move forward without my character, or auto him. I'll try to get back on soon.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Name: Shiro Eto (Codename: Wasabi)
Sexuality: Straight
Height and Weight: 6'02" and 152 lbs
Appearance: Green spiked hair, pale, half-Japanese, half american decent
Power: Wasabi: Shiro can secrete a tough elastic substance that burns/stings to the touch, but the pain goes away once contact is stopped. The substance can be shaped into whips and fired with a force to shatter glass. The substance is flammable, and a deep freeze would separate the water from the other chemicals, rendering it useless. It is also biodegradable, taking 30 minutes to start degrading at a rate of 20 lbs an hour, but in water it takes 5 minutes to start and degrades at 26 lbs/hr. Shiro is immune to the sting, but producing high amounts of "Wasabi" is tiring and places stress on parts of the body.
Personality: Typically very serious, Shiro will do whatever it takes to do what he views as right. His emotions are typically hard to judge, as he mostly has a poker face. Has moral values of his ancestors, who were samurai (I know it's as cheesy as a dairy farm, but that's the best way I can imagine him. Plus I was 12 when I came up with this guy.).
Likes: Justice, honor, sushi Dislikes: Fart Biscuits, calamari, scumbags
How They Were Accepted: High scores on the physical and mental tests