• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hey guys guess what another romantic superpower school rp discussion.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Meh. Samals powers aren't that strong. Conditions aside, animals are pretty useless when faced with like, any semi-strong power (Imagine a wolf fighting someone who can control water. That wolf would drown easily. So imagine how a wolf would last against fire or electricity).
Unless other mystical beings (Griffins, Dragons, phoenixes, etc) exist? That would depend on @Cryronn the Mudkip though.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Cool. I wonder how that'll just be popped in the story though.
And since everyone is just putting it in. Samal kinda just Leeroy Jenkins his way into a fight. Literally doing whatever he freaking wants to without thinking it over. A wild card on steroids, which may or may not be from the animal instincts he fights.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Cool. I wonder how that'll just be popped in the story though.
And since everyone is just putting it in. Samal kinda just Leeroy Jenkins his way into a fight. Literally doing whatever he freaking wants to without thinking it over. A wild card on steroids, which may or may not be from the animal instincts he fights.
Wild Card? Joker is that you? When are you gonna call for an all out attack?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Idk. Whenever I’ve done battles in RPs it pretty much takes care of itself. Well, with Pokémon battles, anyways, I’ve never actually had a battle with another character in a general RP, so maybe I’m not the best person to ask. :'|