• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hey guys guess what another romantic superpower school rp discussion.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I haven't left the house in three weeks lol

I stay in my pajamas all day, sleep until 9, y'know, typical teenager stuff

but...
and this is the worst part...
the camp that I've wanted to go to for almost five years now
that I finally got a spot in
is cancelled

My bios will be up this evening

Eevium will have her characters in by tonight, so we may be able to pair you with them at that point.

Also regarding the implications of the opposite genders Dorming with each other, I have a lot of trust in you guys, so like... Just don't. Just don't refer to it often lest we cross over into territory I'm not okay with.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Kiara Ryder
Sexuality: Straight
Height and Weight: 5'4, average weight
Appearance: Pale blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, outfit varies
Power:
- Transfiguration: The ability to transform self or others (or objects) into basically anything within reason. Depending on the transformation, it may require constant effort to sustain.
- Electrokinesis: Electricity manipulation. Can result in exhaustion if used incorrectly.
Personality: (will copy from Comet Trail)
How They Were Accepted: Aced everything
Relationships to other characters: None
Other: Fart biscuit (almost instinctively put Thunder Quack)

I'll have a couple other chars but this will do for now.

image.png
I cannot seem to stop double posting. Okay, whatever. Does this list need editing? Some of the ones have a -blank- setting because they aren't confirmed yet.

Sorry for yet another 2 poster.

@Crazytrainer33 I think you're a little confused. Helvita suggested Joseph bunk with Kitty, one of @EmoKitty21 's characters. Helvita in one of my latest posts was referring to Willow and Chris to go over to Constantine and Lexi to join their dorm.

(Specifically because I'm putting Kitty hold the only small dorm, with two one-person rooms instead of two double-person rooms, so you and Kitty can have separate rooms where she can do her own thing as requested.)

Name: Serah Lightfeather
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height and Weight: 5'4" / 107 lbs
Appearance: She has short blonde hair, with her bangs covering her left eye, she has golden yellow eyes and pale skin, which is why she mostly dresses in darker colors.
Power: Rhythm
- Serah can command music or any other type of sound, she can make a certain sound as loud as possible or, she can make it as quiet as possible, she can choose who can hear the sound and, who cannot, though when she does use this power, it afflicts extreme pain, depending on how long she uses it, sometimes she can just endure it, but most times, she just can't handle it and, just leads to her fainting.

Personality: Serah is a quiet girl, you'll most likely see her listening to music, than talking to other people, she isn't shy or anything, it's just her way of passing the time, she's also really gentle and, kind, to the point where she says "sorry" to inanimate objects.
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes - Music (specifically Jazz Music), Spicy food, Puppies and, Kittens.
Dislikes - Lying, Rock Music and, Books (she hates books)
How They Were Accepted: Passed the Mental exam with high scores, but barely passed the Physical exam
Relationships to other characters: Caroline Lightfeather (mother), Frederick Lightfeather (father), and i dunno if she'll make friends or enemies in this rp.
Other: She's blind:o, also Fart Biscuit:D

Also Also, enjoy this image of her
gene_20200402_144739.png

Made from Charat Genesis, by the way