• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hetalia~

well, chat got me doing something.

So, like the digimon discussion thread, this is one to talk about hetalia. Whether it be about "who's your favourite character?" or pasta! :'D
My favourite character would probably be either russia or france. Russia because his innocent shenanigans of doom crack me up, and France seems to just appeal to me.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hrm... Not to be off-topic, but what exactly is Hetalia? I've never heard of it before. ^^;

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It's a webcomic in japanese, which has been turned into an anime series, each little snippet 5 minutes each.

Anyways, I totally love all the characters there, especially the main 8. Prussia has to be one of my faves, along with Russia, though I can't say I dislike any of them XD

I like how Colonial!America's portrayed a lot of the times... and that makes UKxUSA one of my favorite pairings |D (or rather, ArthurxAlfred)