• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Heros Of The Making.

Tyler was just walking home when he saw Kaylei fly by "Hmmm...... something must be up." he said to himself as he ran after her to see what was going on before pulling out a remington rp9 pistol just in case. "Hey, what's going on!?" he shouted to Kaylei

D

Deleted member 227971

"I'm not sure" replied Kaylei, Transforming into a falcon. "But there's something in the forest that is creeping me out.."

"I'll come with you, god knows what's in there!" Tyler said as he looked around before noticing a giant flash of lightning in the forest
"Okay that's not normal, they're never that big!" he exclaimed

D

Deleted member 227971

"Yeah, And as far as i'm concerned, its not Rainy season yet!" Said Kaylei, flying towards the Forest. "Come on, lets go check it out"

"Right!" Tyler said as he ran as fast as he could until they arrived outside of the forest "I've got your back." he smiled "Right let's see what the hell is going on!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

"Ok!" Said Kaylei, Transforming to a Fox. "If I see anything I'll call you"

Chara was sleeping in the florest as always,because of his half demon part he most of the time stay on a florest to he not burn anything or something like that,Some voices waked him up "What the........?" The half demon said teleporting to out of The florest seeing Tracer "What are you doing here?" He asked to Tracer

"I came to investigate what's going on here, i've been seeing some unusual thunderbolts here and it dosen't seem right." Tyler replied
"Do you have any idea of what's going on?" he asked
he then looked around him

D

Deleted member 227971

Kaylei Quickly Morphed back to a human before walking over to were the Lighting was striking most.
"TYLER!!!??? YOU MIGHT WANNA SEE THIS!!" Shouted Kaylei
Flying around was a ball of gold, its eyes focused on the forest. Ii was shooting beams of electric everywhere.

Tyler ran to where Kaylei was "What is that?" he asked a bit nervously
"I've fought criminals, aliens and monsters yet i've never seen anything like this!"

D

Deleted member 227971

"If I can touch it I can Gain Electric power, then fight it with its own power" said Kaylei, coming forward.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Ok.." Said Kaylei, leaning in.
As Kaylei Lent in to touch it, the Static ball Shot her, Turning her to a Copper replica of herself.

"HAHAHAHA! YOU STUPID KIDS! THINKING YOU CAN STOP ME! I AM NOT GOING TO STAND FOR THAT! ME AND MY ARMY SHALL DESTROY THIS CITY, AND YOU WITH IT!" Crackled the Ball, before flying of into the sun.

Chara used some fire to block the Ball and making a Iron ladder to Tyler Go "TYLER! GO TO THERE!! I CAN'T HOLD TO MUCH TIME!!!!!!!" Chara screamed to Tyler

Piper flew up to try and cover Kaylei, but had to head back down, the lightning was too much.
"Okay, come on!" Piper froze at the vision she got.
"Get off the ladder!" She screeched just in time as a blot of lightning hit it.
" We have to find-" She was cut off by the ball.
"YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!"
"We'll see about that." She charged into the line of battle.