• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Heroes of Northbridge Discussion (Superhero RP)

Should I separate the heroes into teams?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gold The Dragonite said:
That's the thing I was worried about. Most of the anti heroes mostly wants something and is anti social. Also, it'd be weird if two teams of heroes were fighting different villains, the posts would get messed up and everything.

Well really people tend to come together naturally when an rp first starts. I think it would be ok for heros to have a team, but villians have always even in comics, movies, and tv shows, unless they were an evil organization tend to do their own thing. Take DC for example. I had gotten inspiration from Catwoman on how she is not a hero but a cat burgler. Each and every villian has their own goals. Usually alliances between villians do not ever last long. They tend to only be brought together by one or two people. Mainly for a major goal. It would take a lot for villians to work together. They tend to be selfish and only care about themselves. They will literally only care what they can get out of it. If they can't see themselves getting anything amazing, then they will probably not work with a group.

2 people posted faster than me...
Ryon 'bought' mask- half-hollow-mask-kurosaki-ichigo-bleach-3d-model-stl.jpg Ryon true mask-61Ub2hcuJCL._UX385_.jpg

I think it was that both of our characters have something to do with masks and both of their visions touched on it in some way. Orion actually just uses them for disguise though. They don't really have anything to do with his personality or abilities in anyway and the only reason I mentioned the three I did in that post was to have some sort of differing factor among the three figures. The masks he'll use most likely won't even be limited to those three.