• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Heroes of Northbridge: A Superhero RP Reboot

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie nodded, smiling with an impressed expression. "Yeesh, that's great aim."
She sat down, brushing the snow off her head. "So, what do we do now?"

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel smiled a bit when she complimented him? Marcel didn't know either to take it as a compliment or an insult. But instead of think about it he sat next to her and held one of her hands. "I don't know. Just relax knowing that we are safe and away from all that madness in the city. Get to know each other a bit more. Since I told you about me and my life." Marcel told her before smiling and hugging her with one arm.

D

Deleted member 227971

East saw the thugs too late to stop anything, and blacked out, a blinding flash taking over her vision, a large figure standing in front of her, it looked similar to a lynx, yet bipedal? Voices echoed in her mind taking over her thoughts. A whisper of the word "Run" became clearer. 'Calm down' She thought 'Its just another hallucination' Her eyes stung and she started to get a large headache, and her whole body felt like it was being stretched. Another flash and she could see again, crowds of fearful people running away from where the speech had taken place. Yet East felt...odd. Like something had changed. Everything seemed more detailed, things she wouldn't notice before being blatantly obvious. And she could hear all of it. She shook her head and scampered over to an abandoned building quite far from where she was before. She collapsed onto the ground, head spinning. She laid sprawled out on the floor, yet was surprised to feel something from behind, something that wasn't there before. She looked behind her, and saw small, bobbed tail. Her eyes widened in shock and she jumped up instantly, looking at her hands - now paws. She couldn't believe it. She found a broken piece of glass on the floor and picked it up, looking at her reflection. Sure enough, in front of her stood the lynx creature from the flash. Everything else was the same, her clothes, her eyes, even the fur color matched her hair color. Yet she was a lynx. Her trainers started to hurt her feet, so she took them off. She sighed, still shaken. She dragged herself over to a corner and layed down, feeling sick. "How did this happen? Am I going to stay like this? Please no..." She closed her eyes and weeped, but when she opened them again she was herself again. The girl clutched her stomach, throwing up on the ground. She did not feel good. She shook her head and closed her eyes. "I hope its all a dream..."

~~~~~

Alfie walked through the streets with a grunt, hands in his pockets. What was that all about? And what with Rider? Being a creature? Controlling his emotions? What? He walked out further to the city, clambering up an old building. He'd always been a good climber, and the amount of gaps and small cracks in this wall was enough to haul him to the top of the 9ft climb. He sat on the edge, slouched, and started eating a bag of crisps, waiting for someone, anyone, or just anything exiting to happen really.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
A month later...

Lucas was running on top of rooftops in his superhero suit, after attempting to stop a bank robbery. However, he couldn't, due to the fact that he was getting chased down by a police helicopter. "Just keep on running, keep on running..." He said to himself, getting tired by the second. He then felt.. something. "H-hello?" An uncertain voice said, however, Lucas gave a smile and immediately recognized it. It was his cousin's, Ryan." If you hear this, please report to Asos Industries. We have an announcement to make." Ryan said, before the feeling Lucas had disappeared. He looked in the distance and saw the repaired Asos Industries building. "Well, here we go!" Lucas said before leaping off the rooftops, his hands ablaze.

Ryon still was under Dark's will, killing innocent people, Police called him, Serial Killer Chaos.

"Bye, Marie. I have work in a City, don't worry. I will return as soon as I can" Akura said, he was heading to the entrence to their flat, new home... "Okay, Give it your best, Bro" said Marie and she saw as her brother left, he was wearing his battle armour and he had a big shield on his back. "Hey, Boss. I think you schould tell Marie one day... That you aren't a hero" said the AI in Akura's Shield. "No, She don't have to know, Verian"

During that month, Drayda had stayed at the home of the young man who helped her, but she had to leave after her third week there. During this time, she walked about and found that there was crime running rampant. She had to find her family and make sure they were alright.

As she made her way to her house in a seemingly nice part of town, she knocked on the door. She could see a familiar, baby-like face peering through a window and then excited shrieking could be heard. The door opened to reveal a middle-aged woman with cornrows, her face red and puffy as if she had been crying. She grabbed a hold of Drayda in a death grip and didn't want to let go. She just kept crying out in a relieved voice, "My baby, oh my baby is alright!"

The father came in, who seemed to be quite tall and an afro going on for a middle-aged man, and he let out a surprised gasp of excitement and relief as he joined the hug and squeezed Drayda and her mom tightly. "We thought you wouldn't get out of there. When the monsters attacked, we thought you were-"

Drayda saw as both her parents, who were strong-willed and very tough, had broken down in front of her, holding what they could of her as if they couldn't believe she was alive and their waking nightmares were over. She couldn't help but sob with them, not believing that she was alive either. She hugged them tightly, happy to see they were all alright, just a little shaken up about the experience. Her baby brother, who looked to be about five with a shaved head, waddled up to her and she picked him up and held him tightly. She was lucky that he didn't understand why their parents were crying or where she had been gone, but seeing strong role models in their life being broken down to a mess like this made the toddler shed a few tears in confusion and empathy.

After a few moments of this, Drayda had to explain to her parents - in private - what happened out there and what happened to everyone, and reluctantly showed them her power. Well, she tried to. The dragon was too shy. She didn't want to be used near her parents. Irritated, she started cursing at herself, when her hand sprouted black scales before retracting back in her skin painfully. Her parents looked quite startled, as one would. Then her father piped up, "Are you one of them? Those monsters outside? But you aren't a monster right, your our baby girl?"

Drayda sighed. She didn't know what to think. She just responded as honestly as she could. "Well, many people received powers. Those people either got corrupted by their power, or they just have a bad conscious. But you guys taught me well for the years that I have been alive. I will figure out how to control this power and use it for good. I may have freakish talents, but everybody else who was exposed to that crystal have powers, too. Why not help everyone see that we aren't all bad?"

Then her mother chimed in, her weary face from stress carried worry, as well. "Hun, we don't want you doing anything that could hurt you... But the world is a dangerous place now, with all those people running amok. Please..." She got up and put her hands on Drayda's shoulders. "Please be careful, sweetheart. I want to see you come back to us when all of this is over."

"I will, ma," Drayda smiled up at her mother, but she could see her mother had wavering hope in her eyes that were brimming with tears. Did she not believe she was going to make it out alive? What kind of horrors did they see?

"Also, I heard the same guy who was making that speech about the crystal is trying to make a team of super powered people to stop the crime. Maybe you should go over there," said her father as he stood up.

Drayda nodded, now having a sense of direction. She gave them both big hugs before leaving her room. The very room she likely may not be able to come back to for quite a while. She saw her baby brother playing with his teddy bear and she hugged him goodbye and told him not to worry about her, that she was going to do something as awesome as Superman and Batman. The little brother thought it was so cool that she was going to be a superhero, so he replied with, "I wanna be a superhero like you when I grow up."

Saddened yet finding it adorable, she gave him one last hug before taking a backpack that was prepped for her and she ran outside.

Fast forward to a week, and it was the end of the month. She had traveled around town, dodging the crime that she could before trying to find the man behind Asos Industries. Looking up at the rooftops, she could see a man in a super suit with hands ablaze as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop. He seemed familiar and so she followed him. Using the knowledge she had of her urban jungle, she followed him until she saw the Asos Industries building was being rebuilt. She decided to head there. Looking around for faster transportation, she found an abandoned bike that seemed to be sitting there for quite some time. She picked it up and found that the brakes don't work. Oh well, she was only going to be using it once. She hopped on and pedaled quite quickly down the road to Asos Industries to find out what was going.

As she made it to the building, she looked around for the man himself.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kane was leaning against a wall, after a month he was no longer the slobbering confused creature he once was. Now sporting black jeans, black boots and a black leather jacket, he was more confident in himself and no longer cared about his past. He had figured out that raw animal meat worked to quench the hunger he had and kept pieces of raw pork in a container. He was still working for Roy, he had become a sort of thug/assassin for the gang. He was still of course not human looking in skin tone a several antomical parts such as his hands and face as well as the tail he developed at some point. He was waiting for his next assignment after he had killed some other gang and its leader, he thought he might ask for a robbery job, it was different to his usual but he thought it might be fun.

Knocking to the door. But, Akura just left. Maybe he forgot something. This was what Marie thought. She opened the door and she noticed two adults, two men. One of them had eyes and short, white-blonde hair. Second one, had cyan, somewhat spiky hair, and green eyes, as well as a large scar on the left side of his face. He wears a black army officers uniform with gold and green highlights, a white shirt underneath, a blue tie and a pair of brown boots. "Ummm, Can I help you with something, gentlemen" She asked, a little nervous.
"Yes, sorry for any troblue now" said man with Cyan hair, he quickly get behind Marie, who didn't saw him move at all. The man hit Marie and she lost consciousness instantly.
"What now, Leader" asked the man with white hair.
"You stay here to kill the boy, Karera. Play with him as long as you want. Victor schould be now visiting Mr. Roy's base to receive new prism shards" said the Leader "I will return to Master Gobe and Miss Ophelia"

Meanwhile, Akura has killed his third person with super power. First had telekinesis, second had the power to create something like zombies. He was a hard opponent and Akura rejected his power as it was... Simply disgusting. Third, killed just now, he had simple something like stronger phisical Abilities, like speed and strength. "We schould return to Marie soon... I will train how to świt j between powers later" Akura said to Verian. He made his AI support to be using more than one power in the same time, he also find out that he has limit to hold 7 powers, if he wants new one, he need to reject other one. "Soon I shall return to home"
"I heard that Asos Industries wants to make a superhero group" Verion said "Will we join them"
"...No...They may be our enemies later"

Ryon walked around the City and heard from an old guy "Hey, You heard. Mr. Asos wants to make a team of super heroes"
"Hmmm, interesting. Maybe I schould visit them... And have fun"

Victor stood in front of the entrence to Roy's... Base, home... Nevermind, Mr. Roy's place.
"Hey, Boss Gobe send me to you for some shards. Schouldn't you greet a guest with open arms" He shouted in rage, it seems that it wasn't his favourite job.

Drayda was wondering where the hell this Mr. Asos guy went. Looking about, she attempted to find the fiery guy she saw hopping the buildings. Unsure of her Dragon, she opted to keep that hidden for as long as possible and ended up finding a pipe on the side of a building to climb for a better view. As she climbed, she felt the familiar twinge of anticipation and fear of feeling like the world was now a good several feet under her feet. If she were going to get used to flying, she'll have to get used to the fact that she may fall, and that was something she thought may take awhile to get over.

She finally reached the tope of a building nearby, her hands stinging a little from gripping the pipe too hard. Looking about, she tried to see if she could find that flame guy. Maybe he was up here somewhere?