• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Heroes of Northbridge: A Superhero RP Reboot

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie blinked. Normally, she'd completely freak out when something like this happened. However, she was still in a state of shock already and not much could faze her anymore.
Why should she be fazed, after all, when the feeling was mutual?
After so many years, was romance a true possibility for her?
She couldn't help but break into a smile. "Well, that's coincidental, because - I - feel the same way," she gasped. She was still a little dazed, and her tone was a bit slurred. However, her eyes said it all.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel smiled and hugged Allie "I would do anything to be with you. To protect you. To be in your life as a whole. You are so helpful and so kind. I love you." Marcel knew that an old moral of his would come in handy now. "I know the old saying. 'Actions speak louder than words.' So let me show you how much you mean to me." Marcel told her as he got closer and kissed her on the lips.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Rocky couldn't remember another time where she ran so fast. Was she actually that enthusiastic about seeing what went down at the crystal unveiling? Thanks to everything going on, and the camera person seemingly disappearing while on duty, Rocky wasn't able to see the entire scene as it played out. However, what she did know is there was a crystal that was in danger.

As the girl neared the Amos industry building, she could start to see the signs that something huge was going on. There were noticeable signs of destruction. Unknown to the girl at the time, something supernatural had occurred. Though, deciding not to risk going inside the building just yet for fear of some people that may have still been there, Rocky stayed positioned across the street from the building, taking shelter inside of a small convenience store. “What exactly is going on here?” she asked herself, peeking through the windows across the street to the Amos building.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie made what was equivalent to a human BSOD at that moment.
However, her emotions overrided her logic as she returned the gesture. Sure, normally Allie would have a heart attack, but what did she have to lose?
When she broke away, she began to laugh. Her cheeks were redder than tomatoes, as her heart pumped like she was running a marathon.
"Jeez, I really suck at romance, don't I?" She was still a bit delirious, but was still coherent - which was an accomplishment.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked at Allie confused. "Is this your first time in a relationship?" Marcel asked Allie as he sat next to her. "I can help you if you want." Marcel told Allie as he gave her a soft but comforting hug. As for the question Marcel was asked, he had an immediate answer for that. "No of course not. I can understand if it is your first kiss. I actually had that same reaction myself. Heh. But I knew that when I met you that I had to be by your side." Marcel told her while looking into her eyes.

Akura said to the rest "Do you decided already? We don't have the whole day, I promise, that you will be safe". Akura turned around and pointed at one street "This way, if you want to follow me of course"

Meanwhile, Ryon meet some pair on the street, two rich people, who have everything... Those... They need to... DIE
"Well, it was boring". Ryon thought "With my power... Nobody is going to stop me!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie looked down. "Yeah, it is. Never really had luck in love, to be honest." She chuckled softly. "Until now, of course."
She stood up. "So, what do we do now? We can't exactly stay here for long... I kinda want to see what I can do, anyhow." She raised her palm, inspecting it. In doing so, she accidentally shot her face with a bit of icy wind, nearly knocking her down.
She laughed. "Well, that's a start."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was smiling because he knew the perfect place for them to go. "I know where we can go. There is a hill near a lake. We can stay there for a little while." Marcel told Allie as he looked at her beautiful eyes. "Let's get going. Shall we?" Marcel told Allie before putting her in his arms and flying off to that exact location. The hill had a nice view of the sky and of course the lake. "Here we are." Marcel told her.

James knew that he couldn't argue possibility. "Yeah. Let's go." James told Abigail as he nodded to Akura.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie looked around, taking in the warm sunlight. She closed her eyes, hearing the sound of the wind gently rustling the trees.
"Perfect," she said to no one in particular.
She looked at the lake. "I wonder... if I can make ice... then..." It was a risky move, but she could try.
She made a flying leap onto the lake. Instantly, an icy platform formed where she stepped. A smile growing on her face, she sprinted around the lake, ice platforms appearing when she stepped. Eventually, she returned back to the location.
"Well, it worked," she said happily.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked at Allie having fun. 'Heh. I called it. She loves this place. Maybe later tonight....she'll love it even more. Marcel told himself as he realized Allie almost froze the lake over. "Wow. I won't lie...I'm impressed. Can I tell you a couple if things about me?" Marcel asked Allie as he took of the hood on his head. He looked deeply into her eyes. Marcel was and as he told Allie. "I am standing with beauty in human form."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled, lightly. "Sure you can tell me. I'm willing to listen."
She'd never been great at offering support. It wasn't one of her strong points, that was for sure. But that didn't mean she wouldn't try anyway. The cool breeze whipped her hair slightly, so she tucked it behind her ears. She noted that her skin was much paler. Maybe from that crystal?

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel kind of looked away for a second knowing he would have to get personal with this. His skin was slowly changing to a midnight black. 'Judging by how my hand is taking so long...it should be about an hour to 3 before my skin turns completely dark.' Marcel told himself as he put his glove back on. "My life before I met you was a whole lot of grief to me. It first started with my brother who died at a young age. Or that is what we had believed. Then just a couple of years before meeting you. My girlfriend had taken her own life. And I honored her by writing a song called 'Inside the fire'. But some good things though! Since you always have to look on the brighter side of life. I made a band with a couple of my friends and we wrote a couple if songs. One of them being inside the fire. But my life is starting to become brighter. With you and your smile it can help me feel better even in the worst kind of sadness. Thank you for listening to what I had to say." Marcel told Allie before kissing her on the cheek

Drayda followed Akura, her thoughts racing as she was guided to his home. Where would they hide now? Governments would be wanting to experiment on them, use them as glorified weapons, or try to eradicate them. There were just a ton of possibilities, and she didn't know which would happen first. She felt like she couldn't really trust the government, but if they were to keep them and use them against the ones who were using them for crimes, then maybe they had a chance at survival. The heroes, of course. Unless they could try to get the evil-doers back, but they would most likely be tortured for information or experimented on to figure out their powers.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
(I will do the time skip soon!)

Alex was watching the event on the TV, while Lucas headed out. "Where are you going?" Alex asked her brother. "To the site to see what went wrong." He said before shutting the door.

After a drive to where the speech was, he could see all the damage from the superhumans, as well as a few people, scattered cameras and early construction. Lucas found a pinkish shard on the floor walking into an convience store which he always went to when he had to visit his father. He wandered in the store, checking for damage, when he saw a girl that was looking at the building. "Still wondering how it happened, huh?" Lucas asked, looking at the destruction.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
After waiting about ten to fifteen minutes, the girl was finally beginning to believe that the place was emptying out. At least, she believed it was empty enough for her to go inside without being attacked or something like that. Things somehow seemed... a bit too quiet. No authorities? She thought that was strange. As much as the crystal was talked about, she assumed that Amos Industries would've hired proper protection. Maybe they could've been enough to prevent the gem from being stolen. Regardless, the past was the past. Now, they had an even bigger and more peculiar problem on their hands. Not only was the crystal now gone, but it seemed like the crystal instigated some sort of supernatural phenomenon. Back on the TV at home the girl remembered seeing ice. Not only that, but there were glimpses of... dragon scales? All of it seemed just a bit overwhelming.

All of sudden, the girl jumped when the door opened. After seeing that it was just a boy, she calmed down a bit. "I uh..." the girl started. She let out a bit of a sigh and turned back towards the building. "Yeah. It just seemed like it came out of nowhere, ya know? Now there's ice and dragons and crazy stuff is happening." the girl started rambling on about what she knew, which was very little. She was still trying to wrap her head around the fact that something supernatural had occurred. It had already happened, yet why was it still so hard to believe? Pausing for a moment, the black-haired girl turned her head back to face Lucas. "Were you... there?" she asked. She wasn't able to conclude all the results of this supernatural phenomenon, but she still wanted to be cautious. Besides, if he was there then maybe she'd be able to get a better take on what exactly happened inside.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Abigail nodded before following Akura. She hoped that it would be safe, she was still trying to wrap her mind around this, powers, monsters, dragons. It all seemed so strange.

Kane's hunger was too strong and he snapped attacking all the men in the truck, he flung himself at them tearing out throats, impaling some with his tendrils, some he simply snapped their necks others he tore their heads clean off. He then began to feast on them, their blood appeared to strengthen him, he stopped and looked around, "oops, i killed them all, i think the boss might be pretty angry, with me" he said to himself.

Akura ran to his hause, for every 11 seconds. He was checking, if everyone follow him. After a minute, he saw his hause from a distance. The building belonged to Asos Industries. It wasn't really big, but it was quite nice. Akura stoped, as he saw someone killing the group of policemen. "Hey, you see this building over there. This is my hause, I will give you some time and join you later" He said to them.

Ryon was bored, even police can't scratch him. He saw a few weird people "Huh, finally... True opponents" and he rushed at Akura, who dodged in a last second and shot 5 times at Ryon with his gun, Ryon fell at the floor. "Go, now!"
Ryon quickly stood up and rushed again at Akura, faster. He reached Akura and badly wound him. "He... Is stronger than before... He is also very durable... Let's use this power, I have drained before, Telekinesis" He took a deep breath, and suddenly, two cars smashed Ryon between them. "Okay, it schould be enough" after this, Akura ran to his hause and entered it "It took more energy than I thought... But it is also easy to use... Okay, maybe let's check, if Marie is alright"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Well, it would be bad if I didn't show up to my father's speech." Lucas joked to Rocky. "And, as you probably know, most of the people there got superpowers." He said, concentrating a small flame on his hand. " My name is Lucas by the way."

Everyone in the van was shouting with joy as Roy drove them away. In one of his hands was the slightly broken Prism Crystal. Soon the vam was silent. "New guy? What happened?" Roy asked before looking back at the now bloody vehicle. "What in the- do you need blood to survive or something?" He asked in a angry tone before stopping in front of an abandoned warehouse.

Gobe was waiting for Roy in front of warehouse "Maaan...Roy,Roy... You schould finally check if your car don't have GPS transmitter inside" He said calmly.
"Even with it, I had a hard time to catch up with you"
Ophelia watched from a distance at her brother "I really would love to know, what he is thinking"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Rocky was taken back a bit. "Your dad?" she asked, thinking about it for a second. "The President of Amos Industries is your father?!" she asked, surprised. However, the comment about his father paled in comparison to the boy's next statement. Lucas made the assumption that she knew that the people in the building obtained superpowers from the crystal, but he couldn't have been more wrong. She was practically in the dark about what happened. The girl's eyes widened as she prepared to make a snarky comment about his declaration, however, a small fire ignited within the boy's palm.

The black-haired girl flung herself back against the wall, trying to stay away from the flame. Her breathing accelerated as she stared at the fire. Even though it was a small flame, it was completely unexpected. "You said... s-superpowers?" she asked, stuttering as she repeated back the word he used earlier. Even hearing it from her own mouth she couldn't believe it. Then again, here she was standing only a few feet away from someone who was able to create a flame in his hand. "He's one of them." she thought to herself. She didn't want to admit it at first, but she was terrified of those people. From what she saw in the building on TV, it looked like nothing but chaos inside the Amos building. There was no way for her to know who was dangerous and who wasn't. Lucas Amos... just how dangerous was he.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was silent for a moment. She didn't really known what to say in response.
"I'm so sorry..." she said, grasping for words. "I never knew..."
Knowing that there weren't many words to be said, she simply hugged him.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel hugged Allie back. "It's alright. With you around my life will be getting brighter." Marcel told Allie as he took in the wind and felt the breeze to through his hair. "You are just so important to me. I want to be here to help you and protect you." Marcel told her holding both of her hands. Marcel smiled showing that he was with the person he wanted to be with. "I know it must be a bit hard to hear about someone's past like that. But I know you can always be here to support me.

James went with the group and hurried even more when the fight broke out between Akura and Ryon. "Hey. Come with me." James told Abigail quietly as he hurried inside and watched the fight. 'How did he? Is that his ability?' James started to ask himself as he tried to defend Abigail.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"What's wrong? You're acting as if I'm evil or something like that." Lucas asked, making the flame disappear. "Sure, a lot happened at the speech, but not everyone's bad. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised in a few weeks there'd be superheroes and villains everywhere." He blabbered on. "Well you sounded excited about so you can keep this. I think it's part of the crystal or something. Bye!" Lucas gave Rocky a Prism Shard before leaving. He started to walk to his car before seeing some tire marks. "That wasn't there before..."

Roy was surprised to hear a voice. "Do I know you?" He asked Gobe before hearing the warning. He gave a scoff. "It's not like the police are going to do anything with superpowers everywhere." He told Gove

Drayda followed right on Akura's heels, but this made her more sick and dizzy as they went on. Though, his house wasn't too far away, so she was grateful for that. Suddenly, she saw some deranged guy and Akura duke it out after a dizzy spell had manifested and then dissipated quickly. Go? Now? But what if Akura needed help?

As soon as Drayda was about to help as Akura got hit, she saw the guy get smashed by some cars. Ow. She looked over to Akura and stayed by his side until they made it to his house. Now that she was inside, she needed to head to a bathroom somewhere.

Frantically running around the house like a chicken with her head cut off, she finally found the bathroom, shut the door but not locking it, and gross sounds of someone up chucking their lung could be heard. After a few minutes of that, she sat back down, laid on the bathroom floor, and passed out.

Ryon finally fet yourself out of this cars... What exacly was that. He didn't know, where those group went, so he just looked around and after that, he left the street.

Marie walked to the James and Abigail "Hi, are you my big bro friends... You look funny, oh and is my dad with you?" she asked them.

"We schould be safe now, I'm going to Asos Industries soon... You may stay for a while, rest... Take care for my sister, if you don't mind" Akura said.

Gobe made devil smile "Oh, You don't know me, but I know almost everything about everyone. My name is Gobe and I have a proposition for you and don't think about attacking me. I may not have super-power, but I'm really strong"

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kane stepped out of the truck, he stopped as he saw Gobe, "uh who this, can I eat him" he asked Roy excitedly, he examined the man, he seemed interesting, then the man said he knew everything about everyone, Kane froze, did he know about his past, did Kane even want to know anymore.

Abigail frowned, "I don't need you to protect me, we only just met and I can easily take care of myself" she turned to look out the window and thought about a cat she had seen on the way here, suddenly her necklace glowed and it transformed, the Jade leapt from the necklace and took the form of a cat, the cat looked around before sitting in the window.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Yeah," Allie said softly. "The world can be really messed up sometimes."
Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. "Hey, so we have superpowers now, right? Should we maybe see what we can do?" she asked casually.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was a bit confused as to what she had meant. He hoped it wasn't a fighting match. Marcel didn't want to hurt Allie. "Sure." Marcel told her a bit worried about what she had meant. A burning pain had begun to kick in his body. He held his chest as the pain grew worse and worse. Until....Marcel felt it coming up more and more. He bent his head upwards and shot a red laser out of his mouth. "Well. That was something." Marcel said afterwards laughing a little bit.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Putting on a deep voice, Allie decided to lighten the mood. "Hey Marcel, look at me. I'm going to use the Force," Allie joked.
She aimed her palm towards a large rock next to the lake behind her. She didn't look at it, as she was purely joking.
Unbeknownst to her, her eyes began glowing a bright lavender. Suddenly, the boulder began floating in the air, surrounded by the same glow. Allie didn't notice, still wearing a joking smile.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked completely surprised. "Hey Allie. Your eyes. They are lavender and you are lifting a huge rock." Marcel told her completely surprised not knowing this was one of her abilities. He ran up to her and hugged her. Tightly might I add. "Still. Thanks for understanding. It's always nice to have someone understand what I have been through." Marcel told Allie before kissing her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie blanked out for a second, before turning around. Stunned, she shouted a rather colorful word, dropping the rock into the lake instantly.
"Okay, what the actual hell... That's freaking weird..." she muttered.
Curiously, she pointed her hand at another, larger rock, with the same result. She put this one down gently.
"...what else can I do?" she said to herself.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was watching with curiosity. He had only seen this kind of stuff in video games and rock videos. 'Interesting....' Marcel told himself as he watched Allie. Then looking at his arms....they were completely black already. 'Ok...so about an hour before my entire body is pitch black.' Marcel told himself as pulled his sleeves back up. Then Marcel had to realize that he shot a freakin red laser out of his mouth and has an outfit that is like a dark version of Altair from Assasins creed. But with more chains and more stuff...wait! 'This outfit I have on is like the Vengeful one's.' Marcel told himself realizing what his clothes were.

Marie didn't know, what is going on, she was a bit nervous. But, people that came to their hause didn't seem bad. She asked again James and Abigail "So...You are my big brother friends?"
Akura wanted to leave the hause, but he needed to be sure, that Ryon is far enough already.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel still wondering what exactly the crystal did to him and Allie. 'I know people tried to steal the crystal. But what purpose did they have in trying to steal the crystal.' Marcel told himself as he looked at his face from a camera. 'Geez It's getting to my neck. This is bad....' Marcel told himself as he watched more of Allie's abilities. 'What was weird is that it didn't harm me. But I could make a shape with it. I wonder....' Marcel told himself as he wondered if he could make weapons.

James looked at Marie. "Yes. We know your big brother. We aren't friends with him yet...but. We do know him for helping us out." James told Marie as he looked at Abigail. "But in reality. Are you alright?" James asked her worried.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well, Lucas said exactly what she was thinking for that brief moment. Seeing someone with powers right in front of her freaked her out considering she'd never seen anything like it before. After snuffing out his flames, Rocky began to relax a little. The boy then also made the statement that sooner or later there could be other heroes and villains running around. She didn't exactly like the sound of it, but what if he was right? Then again, she supposed it was some sort of hypothesis anyways.

The girl received a small crystal from Lucas. The boy told her that she seemed excited about the whole thing, and that she should keep it. Before Rocky had the chance to respond, he told her that it was a piece of the original crystal. Her eyes went wide as he said bye and simply left. "Wait I-" the girl stopped herself. Looking down at the piece of crystal in her hand, she didn't know what to do. "On one hand... he said there would be a bunch of heroes and villains. That could be cool. I mean, but what about protecting my identity and all of that. Besides, some of the villains could be scary." she said to herself, still examining the crystal shard. The girl took a deep breath. "Additionally, what if there's more to just gaining powers. What if this whole thing has some sort of wicked side effect?" she asked, still not entirely sure if she should trust the power that the crystal gave everyone. "Well, I guess in that case even the villains would receive the same consequences. Since we all got our powers from the same place it would be safe to assume that they're just as susceptible as we are to things like that." she concluded. Rocky held up the shard, "If that's the case, then I guess I should help out." she told herself.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(When are we doing the timeskip?)
Allie stared at her hands. "Obviously, if I can just make ice, there's a lot of things I can do. But the question is... what is the extent of my abilities? Can I make snow? How much ice can I make at once? Is the ice made from pure water, and therefore unable to conduct electricity? Can the ice melt? And telekinesis raises a lot of questions too. Can I lift anything? What if I tried to lift a non-solid, like water or something like that? Can I destroy things with telekinesis?" She looked deep in thought, more talking to herself than anything else.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel could see that his girlfriend looked stressed. He walked over to Allie and just held both of her hands. "Hey." Marcel whispered in her ear before kissing her. "Don't stress over you powers. Just know that you have them and can help people with them." Marcel proceeded to whisper in her ear before loosening his grip on her hands. 'Then again. I did see that I can shape my lasers to whateve I want...soooo.' Marcel told himself before he shot a laser once again but instead shaped it to a quiver. Marcel shot a laser once again and shaped it into a bow (Weapon). As for the last laser he shot it into the air...'3, 2, 1' Marcel counted down before the laser made arrows and it filled the quiver to the mad capacity.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie looked at the bow inquisitively. "I wonder if I can do that?"
She visualized a weapon in her hand. Instantly, with a burst of blue sparkles, a sword appeared in her hand.
Curiously, she twirled it around, taking care not to hit anything or anyone.
Getting a bit more excited, she visualized snow in her mind. Unfortunately, she failed to specify where said snow was going to form.
A pile of snow promptly dumped on her head, leaving the teen covered in snow. She looked irate.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel couldn't help but watch when she made the crystal sword from nowhere. "Wow." Marcel spoke suprised about what he saw. But when Allie accidentally summoned the snow on her head and she was covered in snow. Marcel just couldn't help but crack a smile on his face trying to hold back his laughter. "You know...I am actually quite a sharp shooter with this. I can hit things with actually fairly impressive accuracy." Marcel told Allie as he got out one of his arrows. He pulled the arrow back in the string...oh how Marcel missed the feeling when he shot Arrows for fun. He let go of the string and it shot through an apple with precise accuracy. "See?" Marcel told Allie hoping to be impressed.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Rocky didn't exactly know what she was supposed to be doing with the crystal. She didn't get the chance to see what kinds of things it did to all those who were affected. She saw some ice, and even a dragon. Lucas seemed to have control over fire, but what would it do to her? "Only... one way to find out." she said, still a bit hesitant. Then, it hit her. She didn't even know how to make this light shine. The girl tried squeezing the shard, shaking it, holding it up towards the sky, trying to reflect some light off of it, but all to no avail. "Okay, well this was officially a waste of my time." the girl said. A bit frustrated, she dropped the shard. Upon contact with the ground, the gem began to sparkle. Then, out of nowhere, that same bright light from before appeared again, this time on a smaller scale. Rocky was definitely covered.

Within the light, things felt a bit weird. As if she was in a dream or something. The girl wasn't very conscious of her actions, or even of what was going on within the light, but she simply remained still. After a few moments, the light seemed to go away, and she seemed to be normal. The girl held up her hands, inspecting them. She felt around her body and looked at herself. "Everything looks normal at least." she said to herself. The only thing missing was the prism shard. "So... I guess I have superpowers now?" she asked. Though what she was supposed to do with those powers was still a big unknown to her.