• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Heroes of Northbridge: A Superhero RP (Reboot Discussion)

Should we put the heroes/and villains in teams?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Just heroes!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Just villains!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So because my brain cells are practically dead, just wondering... Does the bright light teleport the people somewhere and give them powers, or are they given powers and now there is now lots of violence happening at the square due to a rampaging monster?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
No, it just shows them a vision of themselves using superpowers and then gives them said superpowers. In Allie's case, she passed out afterward (if only to set off the Marcel x Allie train).

Ah okay :3

Because Drayda is given the superpower of turning into a feral creature, she'll have to win over that side of her and understand that side of her before she can actually get her suit. At which point, she'll pass out after getting in control of herself and wake up with the suit on. Which may be a bit of an awkward thing if someone was taking care of her or was around her by the time she passes out....

I can just imagine her waking up and seeing someone there, then seeing her changed clothes, and then accuses them of undressing her. XD

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yes. Allie in Rage Mode (as she calls it later on) just wants revenge on whoever wronged her. Because Roy technically caused this, her conscious mind recognized him as the villain and she wants him really freaking dead.

I just realized you didn't say your character was about to pass out, so my character is just behind yours, waiting for the inevitable because she had a bad feeling and wanted to protect your character. XD hopefully that's alright.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I don’t plan on killing anyone. The point is she has no freaking idea what she’s doing and will pass out before causing anything serious. Trust me, my characters have never killed and I’m not doing it yet, let alone at the beginning of an RP.
And that’s fine Medic. I do want Marcel to be the one that helps her in the end (me and Marcel have discussed that through PMs, because shipping).

Ahh, okay.

Sooner or later though, her "survival of the fittest" will kick in and would probably leave your character there. XD She is a very conflicting individual, wanting to help others but if she thinks there is no hope for them, she will leave them to save herself.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Copy and paste does wonders.

What if the villain did something with the Prism Crystal that made him a fragment of his power and made him rouge?

Also, about to make a poll, if you have any questions, just ask me!

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Ok, that’d work! Guess I’ll post the Bio for the Villain then. Give me a second... (Copy paste does do wonders)

Name: Virus
Appearance: Because he’s been stripped of most of his power, he isn’t as tall as usual. However, he still stands at 7’00”, and is very bulky. He has a human figure, but other than that, his body is a deep ultra violet purple color mixed with bits of black and red. He has no complete human form, and his body is constantly swirling with his viral bits. His hands and feet solidify when he is using them, but other than that, he remains a swirling mass.
Alias: Virus
Costume: His Costume is His Appearance
Power: His height changes based on the evil he’s able to absorb. Like Anti-Virus, he’s able to use Virus magic(more like manipulation). He’s very tanky, and it would take a litany of average damage(Slices or hits from weapons, guns, elements, etc) to even lay a scratch on him. If Justin is in the area, however, he is susceptible to all damage, as Anti-Virus is his main weakness. He has an attack known as Final Counter, in which he takes all the damage that’s been done to him and fires it back twice as powerful. He’s unable to teleport, though, and is incredibly slow at attacking
Personality: Very Intelligent and Sadistic. He’s never mad or disappointed, only ever showing off sadistic happiness or neutrality.
Hero or villain: Villain
Other: He came to Earth to track down Anti-Virus, but lost some of his power in the way

Okay, this feels way to OP, so if you want him to be nerfed, that’s very understandable. Just tell me.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Mkay, well I was trying to read everything to catch up so I could post, but I got lost somewhere along the way. So, to my understanding, the flash from the Crystal is what gave people their powers?

If that's the case, then I think there needs to be some kind of city or region-wide action taken ICly. Considering Northbridge has to get used to having super-powered people now. I feel like there would need to be a rise in suspicion within the general populous, or a move that they'd try to make in order to contain those with the powers. Or even a government facility being issued in for the purpose of containing the heroes while also allowing them to hone their skills. Idk, it just seems weird for a bunch of people to get powers and then have people just leave it alone lmao xD Just some thoughts for the story moving forward. I assume you had your own though so I won't impose anymore or anything lol.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
It's a great idea! I could do a time skip to about a month or so. Actually, I have an idea for that! Now that there's superhumans stopping crime illegally, Asos Industries could help keep the superheroes safe now!

My character wouldn't be considered a hero because she still can't control her Dragon self. She'll probably be stuck in the facility trying to figure out how to control herself and only letting herself out once in awhile for fresh air and maybe helping a few people out when she can.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie is a hero, but she also has very little self-control. If any of her emotions heighten too much, she might accidentally let loose a bit - e.g: lowering the temperature, making it snow, etc. (Anyone in the Comet Trail High RP will understand.)

During this month skip, what will happen to our characters? If they aren't being moved anywhere, Drayda would most likely be at Akura's house. If they will be moved, she'll be one of the first to be moved to the new facility.

Akura was going to meet later with Mr. Asos. As he see him and all super-powered guilty for his Father dead and that most of them are killing innocent, he abandon his true name and gives keys to his hause to Mr. Asos, as it didn't belong to them, but to Asos Industries. (So you can put someone in this hause :p)

Akura will later make his KSHB(Killing Super Heroes Bullets) and Shield, Marie stay with him.

Ryon kill random people, kinda controled by his own evil self, Dark.

Gobe meets Roy and makes a deal, in Exchange for informations and technological help. Roy needs to give him any Crystal shard he will find for Gobe to make false Prism, false powers. Ophelia will search for host to receive first False Power, Anthem (False Powers are different only in the way, that they were made from basic by Gobe)

This is what would happend with my characters in time-skip

I mean, it is known that adrenaline after a terrifying event can cause emotions to fly, especially when the human mind thinks they may not survive for much longer and they attach themselves to another person like this to survive better, but I do agree that this is a bit fast. Then again, these are just words and some actions, so we'll just see later. XD