• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Heroes of Northbridge: A Superhero RP (Reboot Discussion)

Should we put the heroes/and villains in teams?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Just heroes!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Just villains!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
RP is up! https://pokecharms.com/threads/heroes-of-northbridge-a-superhero-rp-reboot.21455/#post-794573

After many years, Asos Industries have found an item called the Prism Crystal! They have no idea what it does, but they hope it will help the city of Northbridge. They make a speech in front of their building, the Prism Crystal in a case until a group of criminals try to steal it! Their leader grabs it, but it falls into the crowd! You happen to be in the vicinity and look at the crystal in time, just to see a bright light take over your vision...

Rules:
1. Keep it PG-13, I'll allow swearing, but don't go overboard and swear in every sentence.
2. I don't have to say this, but no overpowered powers, like being able to kill someone with a thought. You can get more powers throughout the roleplay. However, if you do want a slightly OP power, you must have a weakness. Also, you gain more resistance with whatever power you have.
3. Romance is allowed, but keep it to a kiss.
4. Remember to hate the character, not the person.
5. The roleplay will start with the speech, so no one is experienced with their powers.
7. If you join late into the RP, you can either say your character found a Prism Shard, which has the same effect as the Prism Crystal, or had their powers and are now going to either fight and/or cause crime.

Bio:

Name:
Appearance:
Alias:
Costume:
Power:
Hero or villain?:
Other:

Name: Lucas Asos
Appearance: He's slightly tall for his age, and is average weight. He usually wears a red plaid shirt, black sneakers and blue jeans. Lucas also has black eyes and brown messy hair.
Alias: Pyro
Costume: He wears a red suit with a black outline around his torso, a yellow outline around his shoulders, and his hair and eyes in flames.
Power: Fire Manipulation
Personality: He's a extrovert who's mostly always positive. He can also get reckless from time to time.
Hero or villain?: Hero
Other: His father is the president of Asos Industries.

Name: Alex Asos
Appearance: Alex has blonde hair and light brown eyes. She's average height and weight. She wears a purple hoodie and slightly ripped jeans.
Alias: Replica
Costume: Alex wears a white suit and her mask is black. She also has a white cape and belt, with a black outline. The belt has a white diamond symbol on it.
Power: Power Replication, however, there's a time limit, and it's harder to replicate stronger powers.
Personality: She's like her older brother, but is more cautious. Alex plans out her actions more.
Other: Her father is the president of Asos Industries.

Name: Roy Clarks
Appearance: He's a tall man and wears an assault vest. Roy also has brown eyes and hair. He has a skull and crossbones tattoo on his arm.
Alias: Gravestone
Hero costume: He just wears his assault vest, however,r he transforms into a humanoid golem with glowing red eyes.
Power: Becoming a Golem.
Personality: He's quite greedy and self-centred. Roy would do anything to be the best.
Hero or villain?: Villain.
Other: Roy and his thugs are the ones attacked the speech.

I'm just gonna tag a few people...
@EeviumZ @MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
If you can copy and paste, then SO CAN I! MATCH MY POWER, MORTAL!
Name: Allison Silverstone
Appearance: She has long electric-blue hair and blue eyes, and stands at a height of 5'9. She typically wears a white tank top with denim shorts, along with pink running shoes.
Alias: Zero (Derived from Absolute Zero)
Costume: In her costume, Allie sports a rather unorthodox outfit. She wears what looks like a gymnastics leotard with a skirt attached, over top white tights with silver sparkles on them. The leotard is light blue, with blue see-though sleeves with sparkles on them. On her feet, she wears white ballet flats with blue roses on the toe.
Power: Ice manipulation and basic psychic abilities.
Personality: Charismatic and sweet, Allie's the type of girl you'd want to be friends with. She's a very intelligent person, with a glass-half-full outlook on life. She is fiercely defensive of the innocent, particularly her friends.
Other: Her power is very strong, but she has very little control over it. If her emotions are running high, she's prone to outbursts.
Further in the RP, she will begin to access a "rage mode" (as she calls it) when angered or severely injured. In this status, she loses all sense of personality and will and is replaced with an intense rage and desire to destroy the enemy. She will pass out upon leaving this trance.

Kids, calm down. This is, how you schould copy and paste!!!
Name: Ryon (Just Ryon)
Appearance: He is 6'0 tall, a bit muscular. He has Crow-Black hair and Emerald eyes. He has many scars on his entire body, becouse of the tortures that 'this' did to him...
Alias: Chaos
Costume: He wears a hollow mask that he bought in a weird shop with black hoodie with red knife sign. He also wears a black jeans.
half-hollow-mask-kurosaki-ichigo-bleach-3d-model-stl.jpg
Power: Noname- Chaos power is based on his adrenaline(Hope I said it right(sooo Tired)), wounds and etc. He is sighly stronger and faster than any human. But while he is fighting for his life. When he gets more wounds, He fights long or is really active and he force himself, his strength, Durability and speed raises. He has also something like bloodlust. (Still, his power may hide something, but untill he won't learn to control himself, He won't find it. His poweriis kind of... He is weak, but if you won't kill me, I may come back stronger)
Personality: He was once kind and good kid, but after the attack that he survived (4 years ago) he is cold and mean.
Hero or villain?: sort of a villain, he see people lifes worthless and he don't care to kill some randoms (I hope heroes will help him and he will change)
Other: Orphan, His Orphanage was attacked by some kind of bandits. One of them was sadist that was torturing him for few days, this is why he changed.
=+=
Name: Ophelia Blackwind
Appearance: tall, slim Woman with long blonde hair and Sapphire eyes.
Alias: Macabre
Costume: She wears leather clothes and has black mask. She wears a gloves, that each of them are made from chains.
Power: Pain Syndrome- She choose the target that she get in her chains, after that chains cut skin with little blades and the target gets big, slow pain. The target dies after some time. She has also blades on the end of each chain to give fast death, each chain is fast, but it is still better to dodge it, than let it hit you (even with block)
Personality: She is a sadist, bossy and mean woman that always seeks for a new target.
Hero or villain?: Villain, Hired killer
Other: She is the one that with 'friends' attacked Ryon's Orphanage, killed his friends and tortured him.
C:<
Name: Gobe Blackwing
Appearance: He is tall, well-builed guy with fair skin tone, brown eyes and Blonde hair. His right hand is automatic machine (He has false hand, as he lost his true one)
Alias: Cyborg (How he is called by other villains), normally he goes with his normal name.
Costume: He wears his normal clothes, if He wants to hide his identity. He use his sister thugs mask.
Power: None, He is normal human. But his mechanical arm has many options and weapons. He also makes weapons for his sister. (He will be interested in Prism Crystal energetic value...)
Personality: He is a greedy, mean guy. He will do many things for money. He is incredible smart and loves to play with another villains. Give them informations, talk with them etc.
Hero or villain?: Villain
Other: He didn't join his sister yet, when she attacked Ryon's Orphanage. (He isn't involved in this)

Man... This is it...... Tired already...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I'm gonna come back to this then but I'm gonna use new characters.
Name: Kane Altman
Appearance: Before the incident Kane was 6'4", kind of skinny, he had brown hair, blue eyes and a goatee. He wore a black t-shirt under a white lab coat, brown trousers and black trainers. After the incident he whole body transformed with him ending up looking like Venom (but scarier) with glowing white eyes.
Alias: The Creature
Costume: A torn lab coat and trousers
Power: He body transformed into a Venom like being, he can regenerate, has enhanced senses/strength/speed and can create deadly tendrils. But he must feed on fear and flesh to survive.
Personality: Before the incident, Kane was generally very kind, he got on well with Lucas and he loved his work. But after his change him became evil, malicious and cruel, almost enjoying the pain he brought others, but a small piece of his past self lingered in the back of his mind.
Hero or villain?: Villain
Other: Kane worked as a scientist for Asos Industries, he worked with the crystal (which is why he is at the event)
Name: Abigail James
Appearance: 5'4", skinny but well developed, long flowing golden blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. She wears black flats with white socks, a pair of slim fit blue jeans, a white crop-top under a red tartan shirt and a jade necklace.
Alias: Jade
Costume: A green sleeveless hoodie, black jeans and green boots. She also wears a green scarf thing that covers the lower half of her face.
Power: Abigail can turn any of her body into any kind of rock (this includes gems like amethysts or diamonds). She can also turn the piece of jade on her necklace into any animal (the jade morphs into a life size, living replica of the animal she tells it to.)
Personality: Abigail is very hardworking, she loves making friends and does not hide her gay sexuality. She is strong willed and kind and always tries to help.
Other: Abigail was a photographer at the event.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Name: Marcel Galliard
Appearance: Marcel wears usually leather jackets and white or black T-Shirts underneath the Jacket. He also wears ripped black Jeans, and black spiked boots. He has red Irises and black eyes and pupils. He has wings and horns. As well as a giant X shaped scar across his face. He has midnight black hair covering his left eye.
Alias: The Vengeful One
Costume: A dark hood and a long black cape with black smoke fading from the bottom. He has Deep red eyes in this hood and sharp teeth. And his weapon of choice is brimstone Shotguns.
Power: The power of Sigil brimstone is one of Marcel's key defining powers. He can use it to shoot lasers or use in a way that is similar to how the green lantern makes Constructs from their power ring. He leads what is known as "The Agents of Brimstone" as their leader. The agents are demons with similar brimstone powers.
Personality: Even though on the outside he may look brash and one not to approach, he is usually a calm guy to talk to. When he is the vengeful one he has no resentment but has his mind on one thing...vengeance.
Other: Marcel was born with a birth defect and that defect involved his left eye being completely white. Soulless as most people call it.

Name: James Cotheran.
Appearance: He usually wears lab outfits with a high tech pair of glasses. Except he doesn't have rubber gloves on. He has black hair swept to the left side of his head. Has a sea blue eyes
Alias: (T.T.T) The Technological Terror
Costume: A glowing red visor across his face, His outfit changes to highly advanced battle armor. With this armor he can change his hands to Plasma Cannons. Also has Jet thrusters on his shoes.
Power: Has vast intellect. He made so much advanced tech it helps him in battle by creating different battle programs including different things from fiction. (Not Gods)
Personality: For a 16 year old his rather smart. He is also a very trustworthy person who will always stand to his word.
Other: He can always strategize very good battle plans that don't fail. Any time there is a percent that he knows that it will work is he will run it through simulation until it is the perfect plan. Also made an assistant by the name of L.T.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
We currently have 5 people who have either have more than 1 person or is in the process of making one. I'd rather wait for EeviumZ then starting and then having to make a late post.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Your wish is my command.

Name: ??? (Currently Unknown)
Appearance: She has long black hair with red streaks, along with unnaturally red eyes. She stands at a height of 5'11 and is of caucasian descent, with very pale skin.
Alias: Nix
Costume: Her main outfit is a jet black jumpsuit, along with a spiked collar and black combat boots. Often, she wears a black cloak to conceal herself. She has an alternate outfit that fits her backstory more, but she won't use it until later.
Power: Her power is relatively convoluted. She can create powerful illusions on a whim. However, these illusions aren't dangerous - unless someone falls for it. When they do, it becomes real and very dangerous. If no one believes in it, Nix will become very weak. She can also manipulate darkness and shadow. Her illusions do give off the aura of being real - if she made an illusionary fire, it would give off heat - but a truly brave person would not fall for it.
Personality: She is cold and cruel, with just a touch of sadism. She takes no nonsense at all, but is able to keep her composure in any situation. If you do hit her berserk button though, you're going to have a bad time.
Hero or villain?: Villain, obviously.
Other: She is not human. Her precise origin will not be revealed until later.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I want to do this RP. I was in a really bad spot last time, I promise to continue it, I’m back for good. Let me go get my character...

Name: Justin Hardin

Appearance: 6’0”, approximately 145.00lbs. Has medium dirty blonde hair, deep brown eyes, and pale pink skin. Wears full light grey everything, including a jacket, shirt, sweatpants, and shoes. Wears black headphones and a big black backpack.

Alias: Anti-Virus

Costume: A dark grey cloak and body wear, made of thick material. His face is covered by the Anti-Virus, making an orb around his head.

Power: While he attacks with a one-handed sword and dual pistols, his main powers are super agility, Anti-Virus magic, and protective shields. He uses the shields specifically for others and not himself, and his agility makes him more versatile to dodge. In order to preform Anti-Virus magic(which is your standard orb blast, spikes, slashes, opening portals, and creating platforms)
he must places the tip of his blade in the ground and discard his pistols. He levitates when using magic, but it’s rather low and slow and leaves him vulnerable to attack. His weapons and attacks can pierce any material because they are imbued with Anti-Virus, however, they are relatively weak, and it would take multiple(like, A LOT)hits from his attacks to finally defeat someone. He also is very frail, and will only be able to take few attacks before being considered defeated.

Personality: Calm, quiet, and skeptical. Views everyone for what they could be vs what they could become, and is very just with his options.

Hero or villain?: Neutral, but fights for what is right. So like, Semi-hero? Yeah, that.

Other: Anti-Virus is a living organism that lives everywhere and assists this human by giving them enhanced ability and access to its power in exchange for a living host. Anti-Virus magic is more like manipulation of the already existing Anti-Virus. Also, portals can only be opened to places that the user has already been. Also, to use the Anti-Virus in the air, you must be in a 100ft vicinity of it, so he can’t reach across the world or anything crazy, unless it’s a portal to a place that he’s already been, of course.

Again, looks OP AF. I also have one for a villain, but they’re kinda somewhat of the physical embodiment of all evil and malicious intent, so...

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
No, like, it’s literally a multi-universal being that represents all evil, bad emotion, and other things. Like, they are part of the balance keeping the universe in check, but they’ve gone rouge. Way too op for this I think.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
No, like, it’s literally a multi-universal being that represents all evil, bad emotion, and other things. Like, they are part of the balance keeping the universe in check, but they’ve gone rouge. Way too op for this I think.
Uhh... I have no idea how to implement that. I could try a story arc later when the heroes need to get something to beat the villain?

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Right, thanks!
Also, just thought of it, what if the villain did something with the Prism Crystal that made him a fragment of his power and made him rouge?

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well this seems like a bunch of fun. So is this like, a school and such? Cause I couldn't tell if it was just kids with powers or if they were going to some sort of school for learning how to be heroes and such.

Name: Roxanne "Rocky" Morelock
Appearance: Rocky stands at 5' 7'' with fair skin, black hair with a streak of pink on her right side, and green eyes. She wears a black t-shirt with a pair of denim shorts that go to her mid-thigh. As well as a pair of white high-top sneakers.
Alias: Terra
Costume: The girl wears a short black top that leaves her midriff exposed along with black gloves that go up to her elbows. Her top is accented with orange markings. A cape hangs from the back of the top that also has a hood on it. She wears a black mini skirt, also accented with orange, with a cape flowing from that as well. She also wears black thigh-high boots. She ends up getting confused for a villain with all the dark coloring
latest
Power: Earth Manipulation
Personality: Roxanne is an interesting character. She lives for the people around her, no matter how abrasive she seems to those very same people. Her attitude is fairly poor in general. She doesn't have very much confidence in her own abilities, and as a result, she takes it out on others. Though she does what she can to help others succeed, often times it gets to the point where she does a bit too much.
Other: Rocky is often confused for a villain due to her negative attitude and excessively dark costume. This results in the girl having to correct people on this fact several times.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
You know, we could probably have all the elements! Also, I guess it's a coincidence it's children. I guess the crystal wants young imaginations? Accepted!

There comes a new challengers
Name: ??? Hinarain
Appearance: Young boy 5'11 tall and quite thin. He has short light blond, almost white hair and Sapphire eyes. His left eye has a sign of a black cross in a pupil.
Alias: Akura
Costume: 1st Costume-Akura wears white armour with red and blue highlights, a red cross on his chest, and a white hood, which is usually pulled up. He also wears black, somewhat baggy pants and red boots. He is often seen carrying a white shield with a red cross and a red and white gun.
Costume 2- Akura's armour is overall similar to his previous set in terms of basic appearance. However, it is more sleek and tight fitting, presumably to allow as much mobility as possible. He carries a white gun with black highlights. He is usually seen accompanied by Four Combat drones, that had similar connection as his shield and were made from shield's parts.
1st-d3a2f1b7531a6fcec848523138f62647.jpg
2nd-LAiX-Copen.png
Power: Power Grave Plunder- Akura has an ability to absorb and claim powers from other Prism shards and killed Power users, to do so, Akura needs to be 10 meters or closer to the shard or body to consume power from it. Cross in his eye will begin to move and stops, when he ends draining new power. Still, Akura needs to learn new power from basic and he can't have too much of them. Limit isn't known yet, but he need to refuse one power to gain new one. He also uses weaker version of this power, so he later builds his shield (and even later Drones) of his own project to be able to use the power normally (They help him, He connects shield and drones with his eye)
Personality: Quite intelligent, Cold teen. He is caring and protective for his sister, cruel and Merciless for other power users (Explains Later)
Hero or villain?: Anti-hero
Other: His Father died at the speech for Prism Crystal and he knew Mr. Asos.

Name: Marie Hinarain
Appearance: little girl with blonde hair and Ruby eyes. She usually wears white t-shirt.
Alias: None (Later Muse)
Costume: None, when Akura wants from her to hide her identity, he puts on her white motorcycle helmet.
Power: right now, None.
Later.. She will be kidnapped by Gobe and by his experiments with Prism Shard, She gains the power called "Anthem"- She can boost One super powered person's Power and physical strength, but with cost to her own energy. She can also localize with her song other people with powers.
Personality: kind and pure soul, She never understood, Why her Father died and why Akura is killing other people... He keeps saying that this is for her and the world's good.
Hero or villain?: if she could choose, then of course that Hero.
Other: Akura's Sister.
Song of Anthem: Platinum Protocol - Gunvolt Chronicles

(Tired...)

Last edited:
I'm wanting to join, but I want to make sure a weredragon-like character was okay. When she transforms, she can't control herself, but the dragon she transforms into is about as big as a pitbull, so she's not that large. XD Still a primal savage, but quite cute in size. Wondering if that was alright before I decided to commit.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Okey then.
As these are YouTube links, creators of each theme can be found in the description. They're all remixed Undertale themes or Undertale AU themes (they were too fitting for me to pass up)
What do you guys think of these?

Allie (Normal Mode) - Bring It On (Frisk's Theme - Glitchtale)

Allie (Normal Mode, Option 2) - My Last Charade - Nitro Remix (Chara's Theme - Glitchtale)

Allie (Rage Mode) - Megalo Strike Back (Earthbound - Remixed by NyxTheShield)

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Sure, I'm fine with that!
I'm wanting to join, but I want to make sure a weredragon-like character was okay. When she transforms, she can't control herself, but the dragon she transforms into is about as big as a pitbull, so she's not that large. XD Still a primal savage, but quite cute in size. Wondering if that was alright before I decided to commit.

Name: Drayda Nicholson
Appearance:
  • Human: She is 5'00" (152.4 cm) and weighs 120 lbs (54.4 kg). She has dark skin, freckles, and short black hair with amber eyes. Despite her size, she is quite strong, her muscles being quite defined. There is also a little birthmark on the back of her shoulder that resembles a tiny dragon's head. Not a perfect rendition of it, but enough to give a good abstract idea. She wears tank tops and shorts with sandals. Her sandals are black, her tank tops range from a deep purple to black, and her shorts are always black.
  • Dragon: She becomes a black dragon with purple highlights and light purple spines, belly scales, and deep purple wing membranes. She is only 3'05" (104.1 cm) from draconic hand to shoulder and only weighs 70 lbs (31.6 kg) of scaly muscle. She is 4'11" (149.9 cm) from snout tip to tail tip and her wingspan is 4'05" (134.6 cm). She has a poisonous barb at the end of her tail, sharp spines from her head to the tip of her tail, amber eyes, sharp teeth and claws, and she has a very lithe appearance. Her spines can either relax and hug close to her body or tense them up so they point straight upwards.
Alias: Draconic Savage
Costume: N/A (Will get one later, once she controls her power)
Power: She can transform her entire body into a dragon or just transform parts of her body. She can either turn her legs into dragon legs, an arm or both arms into dragon arms, grow a tail, grow sharp teeth, grow scales, or grow a pair of wings that are too small for her to properly fly, but are used for gliding and shielding. She only has some control over this and can only use them when she feels threatened. Once she transforms a part of her body, she starts to act more feral. The more parts of her transform, the more less human she'll start to act and the more animalistic she'll become. She can transform fully into a dragon, but only when under extreme emotional or physical duress and will lose herself completely. She is exceptionally strong and has heightened senses and agility when in this form, but she can't reliably control herself. Due to her inability to control herself when she transforms and an inability to keep herself from transforming, she usually tries to hide this side of her and doesn't embrace this side of her for fear of hurting those she cares about.
Personality: She acts tough and can be arrogant, but she is super sweet on the inside. She has a no-nonsense kind of attitude towards pessimism along with being naturally curious and mischievous. She won't let anyone bring her spirits down and she is a generally optimistic person, which can make her seem slightly unrealistic at times. Once she gets friends, she is very loyal and protective of them. She has very strong emotions, which can cause her to transform a piece of her body on accident. As a dragon, she loses her human logic in favor of a very strong primal and instinctual urge to either protect those she sees or potentially hurt those she views as a threat. Whoever she was before is gone, so she tries to keep her dragon form under wraps.
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Just realized that this RP isn't too far along, so I changed my Other Section. XD She'll get her Hero Suit in a vision once she figures out how to control her powers first.