• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hero High - Semester 1

Aria nodded at Ajax before he took off, “Vovk, checking in.” she said before she took off flying into the distance, and her speed was phenomenal making her appear as a black blur. She had altered her gravitational pull towards Ajax, using him as a beacon to direct the primary way of her flight. Within moments she had caught up to him and maintained an exact distance at all times. As they got closer she decreased her gravitational effect she had on Ajax and increased it on the communications tower. She angled herself to fly around Ajax before she sling-shotted herself to the towers using gravitational physics she was able to gain an immense amount of speed, going supersonic moments after passing Ajax.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha looked around after they had stepped outside. It certainly wasn't the happiest place to be, there was a tense atmosphere practically radiating. A small smile took her face as Tyler spoke. "I don't have one either, for a while I was considering Animal, but that's too simple right?" she asked. She walked around, unsure where to go. "I'm currently considering Fauna," she continued to say before smiling. "Sorry, I must be blabbing your ear off," she said. She continued to walk in a straight line, hoping they'd see something cool or suspicious soon. "If you want to go a certain way, just tell me. Honestly, I don't know where I'm going," she admitted.

Adrian kept pace with drake, doing different stretches while staying mobile. "Where I'm from..." Adrain was silent for a moment then continued." I grew up in some no-name suburbs in Michigan, if I didn't live there you wouldn't know it existed. there was nothing to do except watch old movies and try to fish on private land."As he cracked his shoulders a voice much like his but younger emanated from his body. Echoing the words This place blows.

"There's nothing else to say about it, in a way it's like I arose from another world. from the void popped a musical master hero, no one knows where he came from, but he's here to change the world." another sound arose out of him, this sounded like the cheers of a crowd in a football stadium. "But who cares about where we're from, it's about where we're going. What do you plan to do once this school thing's over? already got your hero future planned out?"

Ajax couldn't help being impressed by the immense speed of Aria as she slingshotted herself around him and skyrocketed to the peak fo the communications towers. Meanwhile, he put himself into a steep dive toward the relay station, pulling up at the last second to land with a perfect stride and a small blast of energy to cease his descent.
"How's the relay looking?" he called out to Aria over the comms system "I'm starting the energy coils, you should see the conduits flip over one by one as the signal strengthens" while speaking he continued his checks of the relay station, flipping breakers and running diagnostics, all seemed well until a small explosive charge blew out the panels in front of Ajax, knocking him backward and out of the relay station as a result of an instinctual though admittedly weakened energy barrier. With time the relay station's pylons begun to tremble as consequential micro-explosions begun to go off at various points up and down the communications towers.
"VOVK! get clear!" he yelled over comms hoping to warn his peer before she was injured too badly by the exploding and subsequently collapsing towers. The three spires curled inward under their own weight, crumpling into a mass of metal debris, sparking and burning as the various power cables came into contact with the exposed metal frameworks of the destroyed towers.
"Tyler, Fauna. This is Quasar, I don't know why or how but someone's sabotaged the communications relay station. Be careful guys, this couldn't have been an accident. Keep your eyes peeled and if you need assistance call us. If not I'm going to try and prevent these fires from spreading."

Last edited:
When Drake heard a voice say 'This place blows', he glanced back confused. But the closest person, another Bronze student, was too far away to have said that. As Adrian continued talking, Drake gradually came more and more aware of the fact that strange sounds he was hearing were coming from Adrian himself! His power... it had something to do with making sounds? That was... well, unusual. Drake would have expected Adrian to have a more boisterous power, like super strength or something, to outfit his personality. But then, Adrian asked Drake a question Drake himself hadn't really thought about himself. The teen scratched his head, taking a moment to think.

"Well, uh... If I'm going to be honest, I don't really have a plan." Drake said. "I never really thought about becoming a superhero. I just... well, I just joined so I could learn how to fight people that had powers. I thought I'd come here, learn what I can, then get eventually kicked out when they discover that I don't have any powers. But I do have powers. So now, I'm kind of just, uh... flying by the seat of my pants."
Drake let out a bit of a chuckle, grinning sheepishly.

Aria landed on top on one of the catwalks connecting the towers. Listening to Ajax’s instructions once he made it into the relay station, she began checking the breaker boxes and the gauges that were powering up all came back reading normal with nominal levels of power fluctuations.

Aria was suddenly knocked onto her knees from a violent vibration that began shaking the tower. Then Ajax was screaming in her ear about getting clear. Before she could react the tower was collapsing in on itself. Out of instinct, she bent gravity around her ripping and shredding the debris around her into a protective perfectly shaped sphere of rubble around her as the tower went down.

Assessment: Critical structural damage… multiple staff casualties…
Lockdown containment procedures: Failed.
Number of hostiles: 1

“WARNING! WARNING! LOCKDOWN CONTAINMENT PROCEDURE FAILD! PLEASE EVACUATE TO THE LIFE BOATS IMMEDIATELY! THIS IS NOT A DRILL… THIS IS NOT A DRILL…” A robotic woman’s voice echoed though the oval blood stained hallways, torn apart, smoldering, and pieces of corpses of soldiers, scientists, and drones littered the once sterile and pristine white walls, floor, and ceilings accented by dents, blast marks, and partially melted portions of the walls, ceiling, and floor.

Amidst the massacre and destruction an extremely out of place girl was casually strolling through the hall, dressed in a richly adorned backless white, violet, and purple Lolita-styled dress with matching semi platform boots, the platforms resembling fanged skulls and the bottoms ending in relative large metallic spikes, now stained with blood. She had fingerless gloves that ended half way up her forearms. She accentuated the outfit with a large violet colored hair bow and a large violet bow at the small of her back on her dress, with the centers being fanged skulls, a collar, and earrings, all with the same fanged skull designs on them and a matching violet and purple colored parasol. The girl was a very attractive young teenage girl of medium height and a small-ish frame. She has long blonde hair, styled into pigtails ending in large curls that hang to the middle of her thighs, with smaller locks framing her face. Her eyes are a sapphire blue, that are currently glowing a faint fading cyan.

The girl looked around at the bodies and wreckage as she walked past them she dangled her parasol carelessly in her hands until she was stopped in front of a heavy blastdoor, the red LEDs on them indicated it was locked, like all the others. With a smile the girl raised her parasol to the door and end point touched the surface of the door. The sound of a loud mechanical revving noise came out of the parasol as each section of the parasol detached from each other rotating slowly around the center in perfect unison as a blindingly bright cyan light came from the entire center shaft of the parasol which reveal extremely intricate, almost alien, circuitry that emitted the light. The speed of the revving noise did not match with the speed of the rotating parasol section at all, the noise being much, much faster.

BOOM!

With a flash like a camera, the rectangular blast door had been almost completely melted away with only the far left and right bits of metal still being intact. With the sections of the parasol still apart, the girl whipped the parasol out to her right and it released six empty smoldering shells that resembled metal shotgun shells. They clinked and clanged on the floor before settling down, leaving slight burn marks where they had touched the floor. The panels of the parasol closed and the device went back to looking like a completely normal parasol again. Before she stepped through the door she pointed her parasol into the room again and it shot a bolt of bright cyan energy, the heat of the blast distorted the air around it. The cyan bolt of energy surged through the room discharge countless bolts of electricity to every surface before it exploded in the center of the circular room sending out a powerful EMP shockwave knocking out all the lights, speakers, automated defense systems, and laser grid systems.

The girl stepped though the now darkened room, still with a smile on her face, she could hear the thumping of hurried footsteps some getting closer while others further away. She looked around the room, it was circular and boring like all the others, there were three other doors in the room other than the one she entered from. As expected they were all sealed. A steady hissing came from the door to her left as the hydraulic locks were manually released. The blast doors opened with heavy metal creaking and moaning. As soon as there was a clearing, the sounds of automatic weaponry open fired on her. With instantaneous twitch reflexes she had her parasol opened and blocking the shots from the automatic high caliber gun shots, each shot stopped millimeters away from actually making contact with the surface of the parasol. Each impact made a small visible ripple across a hexagonal patterned surface that only appeared when impacted. From the underside of the parasol, the girl can see everything, it was transparent with a heads-up-display that showed her all the information she ever needed. With a slight alteration of her grip of the parasol’s handle, the tip of her parasol fired what looked like photography flash along with a large bolt of lightning into the open door. The sound of surging electricity reverberated the room as the smoke cleared from the door way. What was left was a fine red mist in the air of the doorway, and the entire doorway chard black with bits of exploded and burnt flesh and blood dripping and dribbling down from the ceiling and walls. Visible foot prints were cleanly on the ground where the squad of soldiers once stood. The girl gave her parasol a playful twirl before collapsing back down. “Guess I’m going this way if that’s where people are pouring in from.” She put the parasol over her shoulder as she strode into the chard doorway paying no heed to the piles of burnt flesh around her.

The emergency lights had been activated guiding the halls to the escape pods, but the girl was not looking to escape. Along her way to her destination she encountered various security and military forces trying to stop her, but she dealt with them accordingly, never firing more than a single shot from her parasol. Those unlucky enough to survive were crushed beneath the spikes of her boots. As the girl made her way through the Advanced Genetic Research portion of the lab, she kicked down every door she could find, from offices, to bathrooms, to various labs. Alas she found the primary laboratory of the sector, and just as she expected the doors were locked. She put a foot firmly on it pushed. The force sent the mechanical door flying several feet into the room right off its sliding tracks. The door landed with a loud clang, accompanied by a yelp from a female scientist inside. As the girl stepped in she can her the scared sounds of human scurrying. She pointed her parasol and fired, a small bolt of energy shot out blowing the large lab table apart and sending it pieces flying along with a young female scientist still in her lab coat, now slightly chard and stained with her blood from the broken glass and possible burns from the shot. “I heard four of you in here, where’s the other three?” the asked while she walked towards the female scientist.

“NO! plea –“

BLAM!

The scientist’s head exploded into blood mist leaving a burnt stump of a neck and her lower jaw which flew into the wall behind her. “Useless…” the girl said under her breath, her eyes glazed over with boredom and unamused, then she turned around and spotted two of the other scientists. She looked further to the right and spotted the last one trying to escape.

Before the lone scientist could even react the girl suddenly appeared over him along with a sharp and very short whistle-like sound, grabbed him by the collar and threw him violently across the lab in the direction of the other two; he slammed into the wall next to them with a loud snap as his elbow shattered on impact. And just like before the girl suddenly appeared in front of the three scientists as if she teleported, again, accompanied with the short sharp whistle sound, the three of them were cowering, one was whimpering and trying to stifle his pain from the broken bone. Two men and one woman.

“What do you want from us Ani!” one of the male scientists asked.

Ani’s eyes casted down on him, a cold and calculating stare with a drop of instability and a dash of insanity. “I’m glad you asked!” Ani said with a wide smile, “I am looking for a Dr. WInterfall, anyone of you people know where he is? There were rumors of him being on the Moon Bases, but as you can see, I’ve gone through Alpha and Beta with no luck. So the next words out of your mouths better be where Dr. Winterfall is.” She looked at all three scientists expectantly.

“What do yo –“

BAM!

The man who recognized Ani fell over onto his side, his neck and lower jaw was gone and on the wall behind his neck was a bloody scorch mark. The top half of the man’s head rolled onto the floor nearby. The remaining two scientists were startled by the sound of the shot and jolted when they heard it.

Ani looked at the two remaining scientists with the same expectant look. The remaining man with the shattered elbow averted her gaze while the woman stared at her with anger, fear, and hatred. With a thin smile on her lips Ani met the angry scientist’s gaze. “Come on now, chose your next words carefully….” Ani squatted down to be eye level with the scientist.

“What are you doing? Purge the place and get back down here, we got a hint of where he is.” A voice spoke in Ani’s earpiece.

Ani frowned, “Well maybe I can get some info too and we can compare, for accuracy purposes?”

“Fine, whatever, just hurry up or you’re going to miss your window. The primary comms. tower just blew up on this island, by someone so that’s another reason to leave before too many annoyances arrive.”

Ani smiled and refocused her attention on the scientist. “So where were we…? Oh yea, Where is Dr. WInterfall?”

The scientist sighed, “The last I heard Dr.Winterfall was heading a new project in the Antarctic research facility. He left here three months ago.”

“Now, was that so hard? I don’t understand why you people throw away your lives the way they do…” Ani reached down into the front of her dress as she stood up, pulling out a baseball-sized reflective black sphere with a singular button on it, “Or maybe they are just sick of being disgusting.” Ani pressed the button on the sphere and tossed it over her shoulder. It landed on the sterile ground with a sharp metallic TINK! And bounced a few more times before it began rolling.

Ani left the room and began making her way to the nearest wall that would lead her out onto the surface. She simply started walking in a straight line to what she believed to be the proper direction and started blasting through walls one after another. It would seem that most of the personnel have already evacuated, they had given up in the attempt to stop her with force. Ani pouted slightly when she saw there was no life pods left. She shrugged and pointed her parasol at the air lock of where the life pod attached and blew it open. The vacuum of space immediately began sucking everything out into space. The sirens of the building were now going even more insane than ever as all of its failsafe began failing as the blast door it was trying to close to seal the area was already closed, but had a huge melted hole in it. The vacuum caused Ani’s dress to fly around widely along with her hair, but strangely Ani stood steadfast, seemingly unaffected by the suction. She was looking up and out at the orbiting earth searching for her landing spot. Once she spotted it, she knelt down and jumped out of the building in a single powerful bound that shattered the ground beneath her feet from where she took off.

Behind Ani, the Moon base was suddenly engulfed in a dome of light violet light for a few seconds before it vanished leaving nothing but another crater in the moon where the base used to be. Ani was very rapidly approaching the earth, her reentry caused her to flare up into a ball of fire as she began penetrating the outer most layers of the earth’s atmosphere.

Aerona was sitting against a lone tree on the top of a grassy hill on one end of the island almost directly across from the communications tower. She watched un- empathetically as the towers collapsed. Maybe those two stupid ‘heroes’ died in there… Aerona thought, she looked to the sky sensing that Ani was getting nearer. “Finally… come on Zoey lets go get Ani and get the hell out of here.” Aerona stood up and began walking down the hill at a leisurely pace towards the city.

An odd looking floating girl with long white hair followed behind Aerona, paying no attention to her, she was focused on a device floating in between her hands. It resembled the same baseball sized sphere Ani had used on the Moon base, but this one was exploded into millions pieces like a diagram in an instruction manual, perfectly spaced out for its final assembly as parts slowly faded and flashed into existence and placed themselves into place, by the looks of it, it seemed near completion.

High overhead a ball of fire was rabidly descending to the city on the island, still several miles away.

Leon slowly made his way through the third pathway and made sure to deal with any boulders that came his way, some boulders he smashed with summoned inanimate objects of large sizes, others he simply let roll over him and any Spectral ramps he created. "Geez, is someone summoning these things? There's practically no end to them." He said as he looked up and spotted the key part. "I'll just take that..." Leon said as he held out with his hands which began to get covered in a faint red steam like aura, one hand created a red ramp to stop and boulders while his other hand created what appeared to be a hook which slowly rose to grab the key part. "Almost there..."

"Well, that makes two of us who have no clue," Tyler added as he walked alongside Aisha. "Fauna sounds cool. I like it. Nice and catchy. I've never even considered having a code name before. Heck, I never thought I'd ever become a hero!" He heavily sighed, and turned his head to Aisha as they started nearing the city, his voice suddenly turning to a shockingly serious tone. "I...I have a favor to ask of you Aisha, I hope it's not to early to ask for those from someone you just met. But promise me this: If we get into a fight with someone and the odds are not in our favor, I need you to leave me behind when you go. Trust me, I'm not trying to be a drama king or whatever, it's for your own safety. And-"

Quasar came one blasting through his headphones. Someone had broke the communication towers. Not good.
Tyler shrugged, the seriousness dispelled from him all at once. "Well, least we know one other person likes Fauna."

But looking up, he saw something he had wished he had unseen. And that was the giant fireball in the sky, heading towards the city, and them. "Dear god....."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha listened to Tyler talk, a happy smile on her face. She was aware she smiled easily, but she didn't mind that about herself. She turned to face Tyler when he and his words grew serious, the smile draining from hers. It was a bit to process, and she turned to face where Tyler was looking. Another moment passed before she decided to talk. "There are teachers here to help us, I'm not leaving you behind if it's just you. In fact, we were paired up for a reason," she said before letting out a sigh. "I appreciate your concern, but don't worry. I've been in Gold Tier for a while and maintained a daily training schedule ever since a young age. In fact, if we need to make a retreat, a tiny bird would be harder to spot than a human. How about this, we watch out for each other, and if one of us is clearly hurt to the point where they can't fight well anymore, the other will cover their escape before joining them?" she asked, hoping it was reasonable. If she abandoned someone and they died or got extremely hurt, she wasn't sure how she would even think about becoming a hero anymore.

Ajax lowered himself slowly to the ground, absorbing the immense heat of the burning rubble as he did so to ensure he was fully powered for whatever happened next.
"Vovk, Vovk, can you hear me, did you get clear in time. Aria, come in" He called out as he began to rifle through the wreckage of the tower, extinguishing flames and nullifying electrical cables as he did so. Glancing up briefly from his investigation to notice what appeared to be a streaking comet hurtling toward the island.
'Just great, a sabotaged and now destroyed trio of comms towers and now a space rock headed straight for us. Could this really get any worse?' Quasar mused as he worked, calling out for Aria to respond from the now cooled but still heavy twisted wreckage of the towers.
'Maybe we should call for teacher assistance. I mean unless I can find Aria that thing in the sky is going to slam right into the city.' He hated the fact that he felt he couldn't prove that he and his group were capable of doing this alone but in the same vein, he knew that a true hero would always put the safety of others before their own pride.

Aria sighed as the vibrations stopped and she knew that things have stopped falling around her as she heard Ajax’s voice in her ear and from outside her orb. She released the gravity that was structurally holding the sphere and the sphere expanded out several inches, the pieces floating before Aria recollected them into a ball in front of her and crushed it all into a smooth small hyper compressed and extremely dense perfect metal sphere. It was glowing molten red and hot from the sudden pressure but she kept it floating around her, orbiting her. “I’m here, I got out fine, how are you doing?” Aria asked watching Ajax a little bit ways away doing fire control. Aria formed two more of the dense metal balls from the wreckage and debris and also had them orbit her before she approached him. “Oh this is not good… seems like we’re limited to local taps for communication without the tower.” Aria saw the falling meteorite in the sky. “That’s odd, something that small should have burnt up way in the outer atmosphere… depending on where it hits, it won’t do that much damage, but I think we should still head down there, or do you want to search for clues about this?” Aria looked around at the destruction around them.

Ajax was relieved to see Aria had escaped the collapse unscathed, looking around at the wreckage of the towers "there's nothing we can do here, the fires are extinguished, I think we should probably suss out where that thing will make landfall" he gestured toward the meteorite, "and as for communications, we still have the emergency beacon in the Hero station, but it's such a weak signal we could probably only contact the next island over, where they'd have to transfer the signal along the chain island by island... or maybe if we were to temporarily overclock it then we could send out a wide-range signal to call the teachers but that could fry the entire system. Once we put out the call then we lose our only connection to the outside world" he mumbled as he fidgeted with his left gauntlet, he had connected the device to the Hero station's main computer before the pair had left on patrol to allow him remote access.

~~~~~~~~~

Emily-Jane continued her advance toward her portion of the key gear. Smashing through any boulders too large for her to leap over effortlessly. The consistent density shifting had started to take a toll on her but she pushed through the exhaustion, drawing ever closer to the key fragment embedded into the far wall at the end of her pathway. With the final destruction of a boulder easily twice as tall as MJ's default, she made it to the fragment dislodging it from it's resting place and leaping up to the common area, skipping the three flights of stairs entirely to wait for the rest of her team to join her

Last edited:
“Alight, so to the city then?” Aria asked floating into the air. “I think making sure that the people are safe from that meteor is more important.” Aria squinted looking at the falling object in the sky, “I’m not sure… but I think the meteor is gaining speed, maybe we should regroup with Aisha and Tyler once we make it into the city….”

Tyler flinched when Aisha spoke to him. He appreciated that she would try to put a stop to what he had said, but if it happened...it wouldn't matter. There would be no going back from that moment. Tyler instinctively put his right hand to his headphones, mindlessly pondering off to himself. He almost seemed emotionless in this state, his eyes blank, and Tyler stopped walking. "It won't matter what you say during then...it'll be too late...", Tyler blankly stated. He clenched his hand into a fist, and all the emotion rushed back into him. Tyler grinned, and then started to run into the direction of the giant meteorite. "Don't say that I didn't warn you," Tyler said smiling to Aisha.

Shay had escaped the cave with his piece of the key, and followed Emily-Jane up the stairs. She seemed more excited than him about this. It would always be that way. "We need to wait for magic hand boy to come up. Lets hope he doesn't take long.", Shay said.

"so that's how it is" Adrian smiled. "You're going on a whim, just experiencing stuff for the sake of it. I can dig that. That's how the best adventures start out ya know." He thought about questioning why fighting people was drake's priority but wanted to let it slide in case it got serious. they were soon aproaching the meet up spot and Adrian's body was radiating anticipation. " Alright bud, times coming up where we have to show the big guys what were capable of. Your power, whatever it is, is going to crucial in winning strategy. Let's show them what we're made of!" Adrian stretches transformed into a sprint as rode on with determination.

“Regrouping does sound like the best course of action, and I think you’re right that meteors definitely getting faster...” Ajax trailed off perplexed by the approaching fireball before lifting off from the ground and blasting himself toward the city. The only sound coming from the faint humming of his energy blasts as he flew.
‘This whole thing seems off, first we lose communications, now a meteor hurtling toward us? I mean it’s probably coincidence but why would someone sabotage the communications tower if not to cover something up. But why here? What’s so special about this island?’ Ajax pondered as he flew, losing himself in his thoughts to much so that he almost slammed headfirst into a large apartment building, rolling sidewards to barely miss the concrete exterior
“Tyler, Fauna, where y’all at we should really regroup”