• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hero High - Semester 1

Drake just shrugged hopelessly, a sheepish smile on his face.
"I don't really know. Like I said, I didn't know I really had powers until I applied to go here." Drake said. He ran a hand through his hair, thinking back to times where his power might have done something. "I know on the plane here, I tried to force it."
Drake took a deck of cards out of his pocket and did a quick riffle and bridge shuffle before continuing.
"Mostly, I just tried to do stuff like randomly guess what card I was going to draw next, or play the easiest game of solitaire ever. But it didn't seem to work. Ace of Spades." Drake guessed before drawing the top card. He looked at it before sighing and showing it to Leon and Amelia. 4 of Hearts. "So I guess it doesn't work like that."

Drake sighed before thinking back.
"Well... There was this one time a guy calling himself Screecher started attacking a bunch of people. He blew out a whole bunch of glass windows that fell onto the street. But all the falling glass missed me." Drake said. "Or, uh... Another time, this guy was chasing me, and he ended up getting hit by a car. So I guess those were pretty lucky, but I always thought that was just... normal luck."

Tyler turned around to the incoming helicopter and whistled. "Now that's what I call a sweet ride! And pretty cool entrance I'd say," Tyler said to himself.
He noticed some more glances in his direction, mostly from the Bronze and Silver rankings. It was a little unsettling. Were Golds all that special? From the smug looks, it looks like some of the other Golds were jerks. Thinking higher of themselves and all. That wasn't how Ty rolled. May as well get to know some more people.
So instead of walking to greet the other Gold, he walked over to the other group of Silvers and Bronzes. "Sup guys," Ty casually said with a wave of his hand, his headphones still resting on his chest. "I'm Tyler, new to this place this year. Thought I'd get to know some people around here that aren't arrogant Golds," he said looking back to other Golds around. He turned back to them and sighed. "Seriously. Do they let them act like that all the time? If so, that's kind of unsettling," he said with a frown.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha listened to his response. She arched an eyebrow at his last sentence for a moment. "I'm guessing that means you have an offensive power then?" she asked as she gazed at the knife he was currently fiddling with. "Or perhaps you had connections, or somebody else felt strongly for the dog too," she guessed. "On a lighter note, when do you think we're going to the actual school?" she asked. Now that she had processed the earlier shocking information, she was slightly worried about potentially getting rained on. "It would be unfortunate if we started off the school year dripping wet," she noted. Once again she gazed upwards at the sky and its color.

“Eh kinda my power can be offensive but it’s usually defensive and just to let you know with the right training and a bit of ingenuity you can do a lot.” Alister said smiling to himself. “As for when we’ll go to the school I don't know probably soon they wouldn't want us to be out during a storm.” He said finally noticing the incoming storm. He then puts away the knife being as he had forgotten that some people get freaked out when knives are involved.

Before Ajax could begin to address the newcomers a thunderous voice rang out from outisde a small terminal-like building on the far corner of the airfield.
“Attention all Staff and Students please prepare yourself for entry to the secondary transport. Three lines please Golds, Silvers and then Rusties, ID cards out and ready to be scanned!” The voice belonged to the Pro-Hero and Gold Tier Tutor, Electroking. His already harsh demeanor only intensified by the looming presence of the rapid approaching storm.
"Looks like we'll be seperated by Tiers for a while. I remember last year that the Tiers had to sit in assigned seats for a while then we can mingle in the common areas." Ajax sighed as he started to wander his way across the airfield toward the terminal.

”Well it was a pleasure to meet you and I hope we meet again.” Alister then walked towards the silver tier line and just stands there before looking at Electroking ”Yo Thunder prince or whatever your name is quick question why did you call the Bronze tier Rusties. I mean it sounds kinda rude to me but that's just my opinion.” Alister said smirking he was very prepared for any retaliation actually he looked forward to it.

Drake turned to see yet another student had approached, a rather tall, blond teen with blue eyes. Judging from his formal wear and the color of the stripes on it, he was able to tell that this guy was a Gold. Which made what he was saying, well... a little confusing. He was a newbie, like Drake. It just felt very... 'Hello fellow kids, it is I, fellow kid'. Drake wasn't too sure he liked it.
"Uh... Hello." Drake said to Tyler, nodding in greeting and putting away his deck of cards. It looked like the guy hadn't even talked to any of the other Golds, and already he thought they were arrogant? Was he drawing that just because the Golds weren't mingling with the Silvers and Bronzes. If anything, it sounded like this Tyler guy was the arrogant one. That was almost enough to make Drake chuckle.

Before Drake could really say anything to Tyler, a voice rang out with announcements. Hey, Drake knew that voice. That was Electroking! So cool! But Drake's awe turned to slight puzzlement after the announcements. Rusties? Drake looked down at his casual jacket, noting the bronze stripes. Drake chuckled softly.
"Rusties, huh? I guess that's us?" Drake looked over to Amalia. "You want to sit next to each other?"

Electro-King laughed at Alister’s comment turning to face the Silver Student.
“First things first it’s Electroking. That smart comment just earned you a discipline strike. Two more and you’re out. Oh and to answer your question it’s simple really they’re Rusties because they don’t know how to use their powers, I’m not sure if you know this about Rust but if you can deal with the issue early then the metal can salvaged, much like these students. They have potential we just have to work them into shape” Electroking swept his arm toward the Bronze students “You’re new here I can tell. Here’s a little crash course in how things work, you don't speak to me unless spoken too. I didn’t ask for your opinion, I don’t want your opinion. Shut up and get on the transport another smart comment like that and I’ll give you another strike to match the first!” Electroking’s eyes begun to crackle with small arcs of electricity.

Leon turned his head to where the announcement was and sighed. "Well, looks like we're being separated by rank, I'll see some of you guys later." Leon said as he gave a light wave and went to join the other Silver ranked students, as he went to get his card swiped and get on the transport, he couldn't help but eavesdrop on Electro-King's talk with another student and threaten him for back talking, this caused Leon's smug grin to be replaced with a clear look of disgust. Leon didn't care about whomever Electro-King was, he enjoyed back talking people regardless of who they were and saw those who overreacted to it as someone without a much needed sense of humor.

”Okay okay sheesh” Alister then walked over to the transport his smug smile wide on his face. He was a bit surprised that the answer was actually kinda reasonable. He then looks over to the three bronze tiers. ”Hello names Alister it's a pleasure to meet you” He pulled out one of his knives again fiddling with it deciding to not care if they get freaked out.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha nodded along to Allister's comment before hearing a thundering voice. A quick glance confirmed it was Electroking. As she walked over to her line, she noticed that he was lecturing another student. She glanced away uninterested before she quickly moved to face them again. It was the Silver-tier she had been talking to mere moments before. However, Allister soon walked away and she continued towards the line. Thankfully, the Gold-tier line was considerably shorter than the others. And, after a quick scan of her I.D. card, she was permitted to descend into the submarine. She placed the lanyard over her neck again, as she sat down in one of the seats. She lacked interest in the luxurious seats, for as obnoxious as it may have sounded, it was just what she was used to. A moment after that thought crossed her mind, she let out a quiet giggle. Wow, that sounded bratty. She turned to the window to gaze at the underwater scenery as she waited for everyone to board.

Last edited:
The newly-obnoxious Electroking acquired Adrian's attention. His loud echoing manner bounced into Adrian's head before residing with the rest. The fact that the guy immediately started talking down to someone got on his nerves. Adrian took a moment to look within himself and listened to all his stored waves. He didn't have any waves strong enough for the punch he wanted to throw. With a silent glare, Adrian calmly walked to the bronze keycard line.

”Welp guess they aren't responding time to finally talk with someone in my tier.” Alister said walking over to Leon still pretty smug from talking with Electroking ”So that guy is pretty high strung guess he can't handle a child talking back to him.” Alister said still messing with the knife it was a noticeably different knife than before ”Anyways the names Alister it's a pleasure to meet you.”

Aria moved to the appropriate line after Electro-King’s announcement. She always thought that his name was rather humorous and slightly ridiculous, sounded like a name that kids at a playground would come up with while playing pretend. She ignored what Alister said to Electro-King, he would learn his place soon enough, all of the new students will. It was not a manner of showing off or being a snooty jerk, it was a matter of discipline. Aria understood why some of the Gold Tiers act like the way they do, it well earned but it was something she didn't participate in. She waited at the end of the Gold Tier line with her arms loosely crossed and a slight smile on her face.

Amalia looked back at Drake, as he demonstrated his powers and then told some more about it. The ginger haired girl thought that it was very interesting, though she didn't respond in time before a loud booming voice notified the students and staff to get ready for secondary transportation. It appeared to be Electroking who did the announcement. Amalia doesn't know the most pro-heroes in the US as she is way more familiar with the heroes over in Europe, but in her previous year she did learn the names of the heroes who worked in hero high.
Being called a Rustie wasn't anything new for the ginger haired student and she was familiar with Electroking and his own sets of rules, but she held her head down looking at the ground during the short lecture as she didn't want to have any additional interactions with the gold tier tutor. She didn't like to be reminded of that she was starting her second year and still being on the Bronze tier, but it was her own choice to remain there.

Amalia looked up at Drake when he commented about being called 'Rusteis' and then asking if he could sit next to her.
"Oh-um.. Sure," she responded to Drake, "It might take a bit before it's our turn to go on board," She continued and took her ID card out from her backpack, put it around her neck and made her way towards the Bronze tier keycard line.

Last edited:
Leon smiled as a somewhat familiar person walked up to greet him. "What's up, the name's Leon. Sorry about not replying to you earlier; my mind seemed to have been in another place." He said before he looked around. "I guess it's one of the unbearable responsibilities when it comes to being the best of the best." Leon added with a shrug as he put his hands in is pockets and made his way to the transport.

”Oh I feel ya, so from what I can tell you have some sort of spectral summoning power am I correct in that assumption.” Alister said walking with Leon. ”Also, it's ok I'm kinda used to being ignored” Alister looked forward showing another quick flash of emotion then returned to his regular smug demeanor.

Tyler watched as the others went off, and shook his head when he heard the Thunder dude scold someone. He sighed, and went off into the Gold line to get scanned in.
He noticed he behind the girl who had flown in on the helicopter, the one who made the entrance. There were guards with her when she came, and that made him wonder as to why. For him though, he didn’t care at the moment, and slipped his black headphones back on.
“Karen, play Playlist MK3,” Ty said quietly to the embedded AI.
“Now playing Playlist MK3,” Karen responded.
Electronic music started to play through the headphones, and those that got fairly close to him would be able to hear it.

Drake walked with Amalia to the Bronze line, checking out the Gold and Silver lines as well. They were probably going to be the last to board, just like on the planes. The thought made Drake chuckle. Looks like he was going to be stuck in Economy again. Then again, you never knew. A school like Hero High probably has great seating for all their students! Drake shuffled his deck of cards once more before sticking the cards back in his pocket. He check to make sure his ID was still there before just relaxing. Drake nodded at the tall, African American Bronze student in front of them before turning his attention back to Amalia.
"So, Amalia. Where are you from?" Drake asked the ginger student.

Amalia shifted her gaze back towards Drake. Was it that obvious that she wasn't from around here? Did she happen to pronounce something horribly wrong and not notice it or is she just simply over thinking this whole ordeal.
"Hmm.. Well I'm not from America, that I can tell you," She jokingly responded in a stereotypical 'Rally English' accent and chuckled, "I'm from Finland. You know, the country between Sweden and Russia?" She continued and shifted back to normal English. The ginger haired girl tried to see how long it was until they could get on the secondary transport, while the bronze queue moved considerately slower than the other queue's.
"What about you then? Where do you come from?"

Ajax wandered his way toward the front of the Gold Tier line, scanning his ID card and nodding at Electroking as he walked past. The harsh Pro-Hero had been allocated as Ajax’s tutor this year thanks to the pair’s mutual reliance on absorbing, storing and releasing energy in order to use their powers. The Gold Tier student could barely hide his sly smile when Alister was immediately shut down by the Pro-Hero, the other students would learn sooner or later. “You’re no where near as good as you think you are, lose the attitudes and you might actually learn something and get something out of your time here. Keep that up and you’re just going to be wasting everyone’s time.” Ajax mumbled under his breath before turning to board the transport. The submersible was relatively spacious on the inside, it’s Gold Tier compartment consisted of a small common area with sofas and a small self serve cafe, the rear of the compartment was set out much more like the interior of a commercial airline with 5 rows of 4 seats.

<Delta>
Emily-Jane had stuck to herself since arriving at the airfield, feeling strangely out of place in her new Silver Tier uniform. She knew that her promotion to Silver over some of the other Bronzes had soured many of the relationships she had strived to cultivate in her first year. Likewise she knew there would be individuals among the Silver Tier who seemed her unworthy of her place. As she joined the back of the Silver Tier line she noticed a new silver student had made the unfortunate decision to challenge Electroking’s opinions of the Bronze students. Wishing to avoid incurring the Pro-Heroes anger Emily-Jane shuffled silently forward as the line progressed, eyes down wishing to just hero to Hero High without incident.

Drake was quite surprised when Amalia's accent suddenly changed. He had no clue that she wasn't american, but he supposed it made sense. Hero High was an international school, of course there would be people from all around the world here.
"That's really cool! Finland, huh?" Drake said. "For me, well, I'm from America. Wyoming, to be specific."
Drake paused a moment, looking over to Electroking before back to Amalia.
"So what are the heroes like in Europe? I don't really know about any of them, the only one I think I know by name is Soldat de Fortune." Drake asked Amalia.

A black haired silver got scanned in the line. His sharp red eyes gazed around the subs passengers, and grunted. He didn’t care that much for people, or typically anything in general.
Shay dodged the central meeting place and headed straight for the Silver seats that were provided. He expertly chose a small dark seat in the back, knowing that it was the best for avoiding people. Though looking around, lots of these freaks were trying to make friends right of the bat. Meet and greet. Not for Shadow.
There was little dark matter around to absorb, little to no evil thoughts lurking around. But what was there, he took greedily.
He smirked. They had no idea.

Eventually Ty got his Lanyard scanned, and stepped into the Gold meeting place. He was immediately struck by how fancy the place was, the seats, the self serve, heck even the air in here seemed better. “This is a lot better than at home.....”, Tyler muttered looking around before plopping down on a couch.

"Oh cool!" Amalia responded with curios tone to Drake, "Whyoming? Wiouming? Whyi- uh.. well anyway," She continued with a few failed attempts at pronouncing the scruffy haired boys home state. The following question made the ginger haired girl think for a second. What are the heroes like in Europe? It seemed like an easy question to answer, but it was surprisingly difficult.

"Well, for starters the countries have their own assigned super heroes, but they also have international special groups where there are heroes from different countries working together to defend, well, internationally," Amalia started after she had collected her thoughts, "The heroes and groups I'm the most familiar with are those in the Northern Europe, like The Heroes of North, but I do know the more well known heroes through Europe. The Heroes of North mostly work in the northern European countries, but they do also help the other countries close by, if needed," She continued with her explanation. Honestly she would've loved to go deeper and explain more about THoN (The Heroes of North) and about their top members, as many of them are and had been her roles models.

"Hmm.. Let me check quickly," Amalia replied to Drake when he mentioned a hero named 'Soldat de Fortune' and she took her smart phone out from her backpack to search the hero name. She just wanted to check that her facts were correct so that she didn't say anything that wasn't true.

"Well, for starters he is one of the more well known heroes from Europe, France to be more specific. Oh- and his power is super luck" the ginger haired girl continued and scrolled down on the Soldier's info page, but she didn't really find anything more of interest, so she just closed her phone for now.

Last edited:
Drake cracked a grin as Amalia struggled with pronouncing his home state. That was a new experience. He nodded along as the ginger explained what the heroes were like in Europe. To be honest, it didn't sound all that different from how heroes worked in the U.S. But hearing Soldat also had super luck, that was a bit of a surprise to Drake. Matthias had never mentioned that about the french hero...

"Yeah. He was one of my friend's favorite heroes, because of how Soldat used a sword while being a hero. My friend was pretty big into fencing, and would even try to mimic techniques he would see Soldat use for his matches. Most of the time my friend would just stick to his own stuff though. As cool as Soldat's moves were, they were a bit too showy. They were also very difficult to do, much less apply in fencing matches rather than busting up bad guys." Drake said. He looked to see how far they had left before turning back to Amalia. "So, do you have any heroes that you really like?"

Amalia listened to Drake talk and for the most part she nodded along. It was true that Soldat de Fortune was usually quite the showoff, but he was just so dang cool that it was difficult not admire his skill.

"Hmm.. Well I really like the Raven Shaman, a quite popular hero in Finland- Oh and I also really like Copy-Paste, who is a really well known hero in Europe.. Ooh and Cloud Emperor-" The ginger haired girl cut herself of from going into a big run through her favorite heroes, but that would've taken at least few ours as she would've most likely gone more into detail why she admired them. A smiled curled up on her lips, but she got a bit distracted as it was now their turn to check. She bleeped her ID card and walked on board to their transportation. The Bronze tier space was fairly full packed with seats with row after row. Amalia tried to look for two empty seats beside each other, which luckily didn't take that long. She made her way to the seats and claimed one of them, but she put her backpack on the other one, so that a random student wouldn't sit beside her and the ginger hair student put away her backpack when Drake eventually arrived at the seats.

Raven Shaman... Copy-Paste... Cloud Emperor... Drake had never heard of these guys, which made sense he supposed. But they had pretty cool names, and Drake could just see Amalia's face light up as she talked about them. She really seemed to like those heroes, whoever they were. But before Drake could ask more about them, they had finally made it to the point where they were able to scan their cards. It was about time! Drake scanned his card, and it was about then that he really saw what everyone was getting on. A submarine?! Drake had thought they were just going to be taking a plane, this was certainly a new experience. Drake paused a moment, looking the watercraft up and down before making his way in.

He didn't know what he was expecting. The Bronze area? Might as well have called it Economy Class, because that's sure what it looked like. With a bit of a sigh, Drake made his way through the narrow aisle until he spotted where Amalia had saved a spot for him to sit. With a grateful nod, Drake squeezed into the seat next to Amalia and stuck his backpack under his seat.
"I thought I was done flying Economy for the day, but I guess not. Do you know how long it is to get to the actual school?" Drake asked, trying to make himself a little more comfortable.

As Adrian made his way into the sub he noticed how lackluster it was. He envisioned his own apartment and considered much better looking it was. Adrian was going to get a seat by himself if it were not for a few people talking. Even with his music covering his ears so long as a voice traveled, he would hear it. Apparently two other students were talking about different international heroes catching his interest. He took the seat behind them but stood up slightly as to loom above. "Yo, has any of you guys even seen the school before? I don't understand all this top-secret stuff if its supposed some high-class place. Plus it would suck big time if the place looked anything like this sub."

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha looked away from the window before sweeping her gaze across the room. Ajax and Tyler, two of the people she had previously talking to caught her eye, but this time she made no effort to start conversation. She was sure that they would be departing soon, and there was plentiful time for conversation later. As she closed her eyes, she remembered her parents. They were both famous heroes, and she would admit that was a huge impact on her life. She knew from her own eyes that being a hero was not a simple task. I own a lot to how far they pushed me out of my comfort zones, and their words. As she kept her eyes closed, she recalled one special night.
Her mother's eyes gazed upwards at the night sky. That day, the stars were particularly visible, a nice sight. "Want to know something my mentor always said to me?" she asked, as she directed her gaze to her daughter. The young Aisha gazed in wonder at her mother before a quick nod. A smile graced her lips before she spoke. "You must perfect every fundamental if you wish to perform well in life," she said. As a slight breeze blew past, the light-haired child murmured the words quietly under her breath.

The music kept on playing for Tyler. He was pretty psyched that they were heading to the school, unsure of how long it would take. He looked around at the other golds, wondering what thinking. He saw Aisha doing the same, and quickly turned away.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Shay was rather enjoying his isolation. Feeding on the dark matter was fun, and he didn't feel anything from anyone. Probably because the didn't know he existed. That was good for him. He quietly laughed to himself.

Once the submarine had begun its descent into the subterranean passage ways, a brief chime played before a voice came blasting though the submarine’s various compartments
”Attention all Students as you would now be aware we have begun our journey toward Hero High please feel free to move about the compartments if you wish. At current speeds we are expecting to arrive on Campus within 1 Hour.”
Ajax barely took note of The announcement as he pulled a small tablet from a compartment within his seat and begun scrolling through the various internal emails he had allowed to pile up between semesters. The majority were simple admin emails regarding his new living quarters and timetable... all except one it’s subject bar read Outcome of support request, an admittedly bland title however Ajax knew its contents would be far from mundane, the () year old could barely contain his excitement as he skimmed over the message.
“Yes! Finally!” He cried out before he could stop himself bursting from his seat to stand in the centre of the Gold Tier compartment “my apologies everyone” he did his best to ignore the odd stares of many of the Golds around him, shuffling his way over to an empty table before turning to offer a series of excited smiles toward Aisha and Tyler gesturing them toward him.

<Delta>
After Emily-Jane had finally made her way onboard the transport, doing her best to hide her awe at the interior of the Silver Tier compartment. She couldn’t help thinking to herself that ‘this year would be different. Gone are the days of being overlooked and lost in the crowds of Bronze students.’ Now she could stand a little taller knowing she was worthy of her Silver Tier promotion.
The seats of the compartment were arranged in sets of four, two sets of double seats each facing one another with a shared table between. Emily-Jane slipped into an empty booth, shuffling herself to the window seat and gazing out as the submarine made its way through the twisting passages and caverns. The lights from the sub’s interior showering the surroundings in a vague ethereal glow as they shot past.

Amalia had barely anytime to answer either Drake's or the newcomers questions, as an announcement played through the various speakers in their underwater transport. The ginger haired girl had faint memory playing the same message in the back of her head, which was a memory from when she got aboard last year.

"Well there's your answer Drake," Amalia responded, but then turned her head towards the student, who she could assume to be a on the first year, " Well, it's kinda natural to have high security in a school where there are over 100 kids running around with super powers and all. If you mean the other places for us Bronze tiers.. Uh well, it's not this bad.. That I can tell you," Amalia responded to the male student who sat behind her and Drake. The ginger haired girls suddenly pinged. She opened her phone to see the message, 'Remember to call when you get to the dorms' written in Finnish form her mother and the Bronze tier student sent a thumbs up emoji as a response.

Leon kept his bag close with him as he sat down at one of the chairs in the Silver section of the transport just as it began to move. "An hour, huh? I'll be lucky if I go a day without a phone call from my dad." He thought to himself as he held his hand out to practice with his powers a little bit, he created a red Spectral hand like he did before and tried to get it's fingers to move one at a time. Leon knew he could use the time to be social, but decided to practice on his powers a bit more for future training.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha’s trip down memory lane was broken when the speaker announced they were free to move around. It seemed that finally, everyone had boarded. Soon after, she heard an excited yell. She turned to face the noise and was surprised to see an enthusiastic Ajax. A second of pondering later, and she got up. After a quick stretch, she approached. "What's so exciting?" she asked curiously. Her head tilted slightly, a quirk she had picked up a long time ago that showed when she was curious or confused. As she awaited a response, she remembered that apparently they would arrive in about a hour, which meant she had plenty of time to talk. Her mind began to wander with the possibilities of what she was going to hear next. Perhaps they've changed a major rule. Or maybe the Cross-Tier mentoring program got canceled?

Drake let out a groan as he pushed his head back against the seat. Another entire hour? He was going to go crazy. With a bit of a sigh, he took out his deck of cards and began to shuffle them as he looked back to tall Bronze student that had asked Amalia a question.
"Hey, you're a new student too, huh? Looks like we're in the same boat. Or should I say, sub?" Drake said to Adrian. The guy was tall for a high schooler, and Drake was pretty sure that this was the guy that was just in front of him in the line. Hmm... Wasn't this guy also the Bronze that had gotten into that heated conversation with some of those Golds? Drake stuck a hand back to the African American student. "My name's Drake. What's your name?"

Ajax smiled as Aisha approached “here sit, have a look at this” he placed his tablet down on the table before turning it for Aisha to see “my request for a support item was finally accepted. They’re a pair of collapsing mini gauntlets, they fold up to just become a matching pair of bracelets and it means I can use my powers effectively anywhere and at anytime without having to haul my primary gauntlets around. See the thing with my powers is that I can expel energy with a pretty good control over the speed and intensity but I’m only able to absorb it one of two ways either slowly from my surroundings or quickly from a major energy source; electrical conduits, super heated materials etc. the only issue with that method is that this happens” Ajax pulled back his left sleeve to reveal a Myriad of scars running up and down his arms especially upon his hands and fingers “just cause I can absorb the energy doesn’t mean it doesn’t damage my tissues. Hence where the gloves come in they mitigate the risk of me injuring myself while trying to charge up. I’d been campaigning for the mini gauntlets for months and only just got the confirmation... well i mean the email was delivered two weeks ago but i only just read it. Says they’ll be ready within a day of our arrival. How about you have you got any support items for your powers?”

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha sat down and glanced at the table. There appeared to be a tablet. She wondered what was so special about it, until she heard his words. Support items? Her eyes widened in shock. She had never given much thought to support items, she preferred to do things solo, even if her power hurt her or didn't always function as she wanted. But that only made support items more intriguing to her. "Congratulations!" she cheered, though not too loudly. An hour was enough time for a light nap, and if anybody was resting she wouldn't wish to disturb them. She listened carefully to his explanation, it wasn't everyday you got an explanation from the person with the power. A sympathetic look crossed her face as she was shown the scars. Soon, she was asked a question. "Ah, actually I prefer to do things on my own. Anyway, I'm not really sure what a good support item would be," she said. "My suit is specifically engineered for my power, perhaps that counts?" she said, her tone slightly raising into a questioning one at the end.

Adrian shook Drake's hand with more force than expected. "I'm the first star that shines every night. The lava that erupts from a volcano. And the-..... uh" He took a moment to think of something else cool to say. "The meteor that struck the earth. I can go by many names, but today, call me Adrian." Adrian savored the moment feeling proud of himself. "All I'm saying is we're going to a fancy-schmancy school. Were practically big deals. It's stupid to think that no one would figure out the place. So why not show it off? Like what's the point of baking a cake and then hiding it?"

While Adrian's handshake was a bit more forceful than Drake was used to, he didn't let it show. Still, the guy had a grip like a vise! And what was with this guy's introduction? Talk about delusions of granduer. Drake glanced to Amalia, as if to say, 'is this guy for real?' before turning his attention back to the student.
"Well, maybe it's because we're not even half-baked yet. Heck, right now we might as well just be the raw ingredients." Drake said with a shrug. "Plus, the world's got a lot of bad people with strong powers in it. Probably not a good idea to let them know exactly where the next generation of heroes are studying."
Drake set the deck of cards on the fold-out tray.
"So, what's the lava's special power? And more importantly, does the lava play cards?" Drake asked Adrian.