• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Help...

Okay I'm well sort of new and not, I just can't seem to get the hang of this website.
Don't know how to reply to messages.
Every time I try to post something in the forums it gets taken down and most of time staff don't even tell me WHY it's been taken down. Not being rude but I'm going to keep making the same mistake if someone doesn't tell me exactly what I did wrong?
I don't know where or who to go for to ask questions or when I need help...

Plus I really want to get started roleplaying and can't do this till I figure out what I'm doing wrong all time and yes I've read the rules.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
According to your activity log you tried to post something in the forums exactly once and it was taken down for a reason that was explained to you via PM, as is customary when a warning is sent.

The reason you couldn't reply to your warning PM was because of a setting of the warning system that allows me to prevent people from responding to those - usually, when I warn a person I'm not inviting conversation - I'm telling a person what they did wrong, and if they have issues, they can Start a Conversation with me on their own time and work things out. Most of the time they don't need to - and I prefer the warning PMs themselves not responded to because, let's face it, when you're dealing with swarms of rather daft 12-year-olds with no understanding of how the internet works on a daily basis, the last thing you usually need is people talking back at you. It's almost an instinctive reaction for me now. XD

As I've responded in the message you left on my profile - drop me a private message (that is to say, start a conversation), and I'd be happy to explain some forum basics to you. I must say, though - If you haven't figured out what you did wrong by reading the RP rules (as you've kind of been told to do, complete with a provided link - and since you dropped me a profile message, you've clearly read that warning PM) then there is a deeper problem here. <<

Last edited:
I've tried posting not just in the RP form and then had replies, or it taken down or just a warning. I've read the rules and your warning but I don't know if it's because I'm slow or tired but still don't honestly get it... Is it because I can't do message roleplays?
Oh right so that's why I couldn't reply, I spent forever looking for a reply button XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
RPs aren't really my thing so I'm not much use to you there... but if you ever get stuck with how our forums work in general, or aren't quite sure about something, feel free to Private Message me or ask on my profile. I'll be happy to help :)