• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Help with Lucian

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
We'd need some proper information about your team, their natures, movesets etc. to be able to actually help you.

Considering the fact you have an Infernape, I really don't see any reason you'll have any issues with Lucian's Bronzong - as Infernape's speed is -significantly- higher than Bronzong's. While Bronzong has some seriously powered defenses (also balanced ones), a few good, solid fire-type moves such as Flamethrower (if your Infernape is more of a special attacker) or Flare Blitz (if your Infernape is more of a physical attacker and doesn't mind taking some recoil damage) should wreak some massive damage on Bronzong (as Lucian's Bronzong has the Levitate ability rather than Heatproof - making its fire weakness devastating for it.)

Mind you, watch out for Infernape's HP as both its HP and Defenses are not the greatest and it DOES have a bit of psychic weakness there. If your Infernape's at level 70 as your signature state, it shouldn't have any particular issues dealing with Bronzong.

Wow. All it took was four Flamewheels from my Infernape to take out Bronzong. And that was only because Lucian used the Full Restore on it. The only thing you need to worry about is Bronzong using Extrasensory on you. I either got lucky or the game felt sorry for my level 53 Infernape and Bronzong didn't use Extrasensory on me.