• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Help with final team member in Black

Hey guys, this is the team I want to use in Black: Emboar,Simisage,Seismitoad,Sigilyph, and Galvantula. I need help with choosing my last member. Currently I am considering either Beartic or Druddigon

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I'd say just pick a pokemon you like that doesn't share a type with any of you're other pokemon; so no fire, fighting, grass, water, ground, pyschic, flying, bug or electric types.

I would say that Hydregon is a good choice. Strong, with a good Dragon/Dark Typing and Levitate. But a favorite of mine is Cincinno. Why? Cause it's really freaking cute! But seriously, I would say Hydregon is a strong choice.

I would say that Hydregon is a good choice. Strong, with a good Dragon/Dark Typing and Levitate. But a favorite of mine is Cincinno. Why? Cause it's really freaking cute! But seriously, I would say Hydregon is a strong choice.
Thanks, but Hydreigon evolves too late and I usually don't grind/ I picked Cubchoo, it's 1 level away from evolving ^^