• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Help wanted for Charms TCG section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Gary's left me in charge of filling a new staff position at Pokecharms: TCG information. While I'm still a fan of it, I'm pretty much an old school player and don't really know much about the current happenings or where to find up-to-date information.

So, what I'm looking for is someone current with the game who could dedicate themselves to helping me run the TCG section of the site. It'd be an on-going job and news would have to be as current as possible (so no part-timers). I'm willing to give it to anyone who can prove themselves.

If you're interested give us a reply or send me a PM. Also, if you yourself aren't qualified for the job but know someone who please send them my way.

That's it for now. Feel free to ask any questions you like.

EDIT: Guess none of the regulars are interested. Oh well.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
If it's not TCG you're interested in but still want to help 'Charms, there'll be more ways you can help over the coming year.

Oh, and off topic - don't forget to tune into the main site tonight or tommorow morning for my End of Year Speech. ^^

A

Anonymous

I am an avid collector of the pokemon-tcg. I am very interested in this staff position. Please consider me. My e-mail address is codybriana@yahoo.com.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Great! I'll contact you by email in a bit, but do you use AIM too? If not, it'd be very helpful if you could download it. Easier to discuss stuff IMO.

Just to be fair, though, if others are still interested feel free to say so.

Oh I do know quite a bit about the TCG and would love to help the site but I'll only be around a few more weeks till I fall off the face of the internet completely.

In place of my magnificince however, you should try to kidnap Baboon from Pokeschool and keep him in an unlit room in Northen Ireland. Hey presto you've got a TCG section.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I've already asked Baboon if he'd like to help - he said he's too busy with Pokeschool and doesn't really want to leave there - but he did say that an article or two in the future wasn't a farfetched possibility.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
UPDATE! (Whee...)

Since we couldn't find anyone to help and me/the Doc just can't keep up with all the info, the TCG section has been axed. Maybe something will change in the future but that really depends on if we can find the help or what direction we plan to take the site in.

So, anyways... If you were looking forward to TCG coverage, tough luck. So were we :p

And with that I'm locking this topic. If you have any comments about it feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.