• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Help! Not receiving emails!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
i seem to be falling behind in my roleplays and conversations as of late due to my emails not coming in. I’ve checked my notifications, privacy, security, and personal settings. All of which didn’t do anything. Does anyone know a way to fix this? This is the second time this has happened

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've replied to your PM on the same subject, but for the benefit of anyone else with this issue, here's what I replied to you with:

Try this:
  1. Visit the All Watched Threads page.
  2. Tick all the threads you want to receive e-mail notifications for.
  3. At the bottom of the list, click "With selected...", then "Enable email notification," then click Go.
That should restore the e-mails you get when you receive replies to those watched threads.

If a thread doesn't appear in that list, you're not watching it – go to the thread in question and click "Watch Thread" at the top-right to re-watch it.

I've replied to your PM on the same subject, but for the benefit of anyone else with this issue, here's what I replied to you with:

Try this:
  1. Visit the All Watched Threads page.
  2. Tick all the threads you want to receive e-mail notifications for.
  3. At the bottom of the list, click "With selected...", then "Enable email notification," then click Go.
That should restore the e-mails you get when you receive replies to those watched threads.

If a thread doesn't appear in that list, you're not watching it – go to the thread in question and click "Watch Thread" at the top-right to re-watch it.

I never knew this menu existed. I’ll see if this works. I appreciate the help teapot! :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've isolated the issue here – it's on the server side, but it's going to take longer to fix than I currently have. I've put in a workaround for now, but I'll look at it properly later on.

I've isolated the issue here – it's on the server side, but it's going to take longer to fix than I currently have. I've put in a workaround for now, but I'll look at it properly later on.

Ah okay. Well I appreciate you trying your best to solve the problem. I hope that this problem is solved hopefully soon, and that you don’t break your head over any work load you may have

So when (estimate wise) would you think there would be a solution to this problem? I don’t mean to be pushy or put any kind of stress into the situation, but I would like to know. That would be most appreciated