• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Help me with my Froslass

ok My froslass is a lvl 49 (almost 50) and i need some help with what attacks it should have here is her info

Calm nature
Likes to run
Likes bitter food

HP:140
Attk:95
Def:83
Sp. Atk:92
Sp. Def: 91
Speed: 139

also i have not given it any vitamins for any stats so what is there is from battling

Attacks:
Crunch
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Ownous Wind

so you can tell me what stat vitamins to give her and what moves (both tms,hm, and normal lvling moves)

please and thanks ^ - ^

If memory serves, Calm is +Sp. Def -Atk.
I think it would be best to have one that's either Timid (-Atk +Spd) or Jolly (-Sp. Atk - Spd) but you probably don't want to rebreed.

For EV's, focus on special attack and speed. I love 252/252/6 spreads a bit too much for my own good, so I'll leave the specifics to Plapti. XD

Froslass @ Focus Sash

Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Confuse Ray/Thunder Wave
Destiny Bond/Thunderbolt/Water Pulse

Froslass' special movepool could stand to have, say... Focus Blast cough ahem. Wake-Up Slap is really the only thing that'll hit steel types where it hurts, but normal damage is better than something that it resists.
Ice Beam and Shadow Ball for STAB.
Confuse Ray or Thunder Wave because Froslass is delicate and status conditions are fun. Confuse Ray is temporary, but more reliable in terms of making foes not attack you. XD Speed isn't really an issue for this girl.
The last slot's up to you. Destiny Bond if it looks grim, Water Pulse for rock and fire types, or Thunderbolt for coverage.

Not Jolly, since its movepool is mostly Special. Timid works nicely. I use a Modest one, but Timid is better.

I like having Ice Beam and Thunderbolt on the same set for awesome coverage and Shadow Ball is a must for STAB. Water Pulse could work if you okan on using Choice Specs. Otherwise having Destiny Bond and the Focus Sash works nicely. So here's my set.

Frosslass@Focus Sash/Choice Specs
Timid/Modest Nature (if not, don't bother)
252 Spd, 252 S.Atk, 6 HP
-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Destiny Bond/Water Pulse

Destiny Bond with the Focus Sash. Water Pulse with the Choice Specs.

Hope that helped.

omg i suck so much i use shadow ball, ice beam and thunder bolt tms on other pokemon OMG where else can i get them

or can you come up with a move set with out those moves

Ice Beam and Thunderbolt can be bought at the Veilstone Game Corner for 12000 coins I believe and Shadow Ball can be bought for 64 or 80 BP from the Battle Park Battle Point Exchange.

Also if you don't mind migrating, the Shadow Ball TM can be found in the Celedon Game Corner (don't remember the number of coins) while Thunderbolt and Ice Beam can be found in the Mauville Game Corner for 4000 coins. Getting 12,000 coins in the Veilstone Game Corner is actually easier than it seems.

Shadow ball is up at Battle park for 64 BP. Just checked for ya :p

I agree wholeheartingly with Plapti's build (who doesnt agree with plapti lol)