• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Help me with a book

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I need characters for a Fantasy/Romance/Action book I'm planning to write.
Put characters here I will PM you if your character is accepted.

Characters needed:
Main Character (F) (0/1):
Main Character's Sister (0/1):
Main Character's friend and Owen Merva (1/2): @Gold The Dragonite
Main Character's Mum (0/1):
Liam _____ (Main Character's Dad) (1/1): @Gold The Dragonite
Garrett's Parent (0/1):
Garrett's Best friend (0/1):@Red Gallade (Reserved)
Monster Hunter (Villain) (0/1):
Monster Hunters (0/4):
Extra Human Characters (0/5):
Extra Monster Characters (0/5):

There won't really be a character sheet, just be descriptive and write what you feel necessary.

The Monster Love Interest:
Garrett Kane is a shade, a being that can manipulate shadows and feeds on light. He looks nearly human, pale skin, tall, slender, brown hair but he had purple eyes that glow in his true form. He is usually found wearing a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt, a grey hoodie and black trainers. Garrett is kind and mature, he loves singing and playing the guitar, he is scared of heights and cramped spaces. Garrett is 16.

Main Characters Best Friend:
Ludovica Ippoliti is a dedicated and ambitious girl, she works hard and loves seeing people succeed. She likes to make friends and would protect _____ with her life. She loves reading and drawing. She is kinda short, skinny, long black hair, big green eyes and freckles. She wears a slightly too big jumper that cover her hands and goes below her waist and the collar covers her mouth, blue short-shorts (not visible under the jumper), big, black rimmed glasses and no shoes. Ludovica is 15.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Main character's friend:

His name is Owen Merva. He's a cautious person who rethinks a lot of things, which makes him a bit slow to respond. He realizes he has a small crush on ____ while the story develops (You could scrap this idea if it makes too much confusion in the plot). He has brown, spiky hair, blue eyes and wears a white t-shirt under a black coat with sneakers. Owen is 15.

Main character's Dad:

His name is Liam _____ (Whatever last name the MC has). He cares for her daughter and loves her dearly. However, he tells the Villan about Garrett, (whereabouts, plans, etc.) as he dislikes Garrett and all monsters in general (Just a plot idea, you don't need to use this idea.). He wears a white buttoned shirt and black trousers. He also has black hair. Liam is 39.