• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Hello everyone, I am new to Pokecharms, but not new to the world of roleplay or Pokemon. I've had an idea in my head churning for quite a while now, buuuut I'm not quite sure how I want to go about it. Maybe with the help of this community we can get an awesome story line started?! ::Flails:: Please let me know if you have any ideas...

Ok, my idea! XD There is a new scientific organization that has studied DNA of Pokemon and humans for a long time. Many discoveries were made by them, and they have gained a large following in all of the regions. But... some there have become a bit too bold in their experimentation. One Scientist, Professor Scale, has found a way to splice human and Pokemon DNA. In his mind such a feat will allow for a stronger, and smarter species to emerge. Although his intentions are not exactly pure. Professor Scale wishes to use said beings as possible weaponry.

There will be spots for the Pokemon/Human hybrids, Human (trainers) and villains (Those belonging to the organization).

Maybe Professor Scale could create some kind of following of corrupt scientists within the organization, all with the same goal? Maybe the hybrids are even created from these followers or their children, who believe that they will have a better life as one of these "stronger and smarter" creatures.

Well if you want to make this a Good vs Evil sorta RP then I see two options.
  1. You can split the RP into two sides, One being Professor Scales and those who want to use the Pokemon Hybrids as Weapons, and the Other side being those who are against it. It's not limited to this, if there are probably better Idea's that could lead to a more interesting RP but this is just a starting point.
  2. You can Narrate the actions of the Evil Scientists and leave the RPers in a situation of your choice. For example a time skip in which after the creation of the Pokemon Hybrids they were used for war and a certain nation taking advantage of the new weaponry managed to quickly conquer a lot of territory eventually building and Empire/Kingdom. From this point you could stage a rebellion where RPers try to rescue the Hybrid pokemon who were forced into war, or it could simply be a daily life in the new world sorta thing.

I would mostly add onto the idea that maybe the roleplayers' characters were all subjected into an experiment where Professor Scale turns them into the Pokémon/Human hybrids.

The hybrid Pokémon then could possibly rebel against the scientists or they could even try to escape. There could also be another side of where some of the hybrid Pokémon would be in control and they would be attempting to stop the others from rebelling or even escaping.