• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

HELP "Black 2" I accedentily deleted HM03 surf

I used an Action Replay long ago on my black 2 & now my hm03 surf is gone, I know I deleted it, and have no pokemon in my computer that know hm03 either.
Is there any way to catch a pokemon that knows it, or possibly trade for??
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the gts for black 2 is shut down now as of 8/17/2014
Please help, I need to use surf.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I'm afraid HMs and TMs can't be traded - and normally can't be deleted. I'm sorry, but you screwed up your game with the Action Replay, and the only way to get Surf back is to use the Action Replay to add it back, or restart your game.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Local trades would work as well, if you know anyone off of the internet with any of the gen V games.. but if you removed it with action replay, how hard can it be to re-add it?

I thought of trading locally for a poke with surf, but I need some1 with black2/white2, also money's tight right now :/
getting another $20.00 AR seems cheap to most, but that would put me in a bind, I'm Literally living from paycheck to paycheck
I thought maybe there is a special poke that can be caught wild with hm03 surf, or if any other means is possible.
& thanks for the feedback :)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Off the top of my head, only Salamence [Fly] and Seaking [Waterfall] can learn HMs through level-up. According to Bulbapedia there are no pokemon which learn Surf through level up.