• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hellsin Gates

Lynxwing followed him and rolled her shoulders in real life. She blew hair out of her face and did a quick flourish move with her blades before putting them back in place. She hummed, "so do we have any information on it"?

"If not, we could split up and do some research. If it's a new update, then I'm sure people are abuzz about it, and we out compil some information." Ry_Burst said, scratching his chin. "The better prepared we are, then the better we will perform."

"But we are already here. So let's just put our big boy pants on and get going. I got enough healing for anything," Lynx pointed out and flipped open her menu to perhaps check out the news feed quickly.

"From what I can tell." Jag said as he walked around, " We're expose to siege the ice cave and try find the evil wizard in here. Defeat him and we get five thousand coin each." he said.

"Well I'm as ready as I ever will be," Lynx stretched her hands in real life and readied herslef for the challenge. She focused on the screen and ignored the kitten that was playing not to far away from her.

Jon cracked his knuckles before he stood up and left to get some water.
"Alright so is everyone else ready?" Jag said as he looked at the others. He changed his armor into something that resists ice type magic.

Jag nodded. He noticed that Katta was offline. She must of been disconnected somehow. "Then let's go." He said as he started to walk towards the ice cave.

CN vanished into Jagson's shadow. "If you don't mind, I'll be hanging out in your shade for a bit. In case of any surprise attacks."
"Course you would." Penny said, following Jag. "So you know where our target is?"

"Cave," Lynx piped up. She followed them from behind and made sure that she had everything on hand, "do we know what we will be doing once we get the coin? We should be careful with it. I'm thinking about maybe upgrading the guild hall's defenses"?

"I know that." Penny said. "But what part of the cave? Remember, this is a big cave. Almost like a maze."
"I agree with Lynx." CN said. "We should upgrade defenses. What with stronger roaming monsters coming out this week in the new patch and all."

"Don't know what part and defenses are always good. Maybe we can even treat ourselves to som cool items or things," Lynx shrugged as she pressed on. She switched her armour to be more resistant to cold and ice.

Jag pushed forewards as he made sure to check everything. As soon as he entered the cave three ice goblins all level sixty eight appeared. "Here we go." He said as he moved backwards and sat down. As he did he increased everyone attack and defense while lowering his stamina.

CreeperNinja360 dashed out of Jagson9's shadow, slashing at one of the goblins with Shadow Strike. He followed up with a Vanish, and reappeared behind another goblin..
He stabbed it through the heart, critting it.

Lynx stayed near the back to play medic like she always did. Her swords out and in a defensive stance as she waited for her turn to fight. She smirked, tightening her grip.

Last edited:
Danny walked home from work. He had a long day of overtime. He kicked puddles blissfully. "Gee maybe I should get on Hellsin Gates tonight, I haven't done that in while." He thought as he pulled out his phone. He had it on silent due to him working. He saw a message from his friends. He cursed and started sprinting back to his apartment.

Ry_Burst began to whistle as he began battle with the nearest goblin. It wasn't a hard fight, and he continued to parry attacks while delivering his own to the goblin's side. In a swift thrust, he jammed his sword into the goblin's side, ending it, as it dissolved into pixels.

"Anyone hurt yet and if you are then we need more training," Lynx asked as she moved to stand behind a rock. She checked for anymore enimies. She primed a healing potion for delivery.

MechaPenny ran up to the last goblin, finishing it with a Shield Bash. "Nope, I'm perfectly fine!" she said. "These shields ain't for nothing."
"Ain't AIN'T a word." CN said, smiling. "I'm unharmed as well. Save your healing magic from when we really need it. Those were just goblins."

"Good to hear but I'm keeping it ready incase we set off a trap or whatever," Lynx moved to start surveying the area. She kept her weapon also at the ready, "any interesting loot"?

After 30 minutes of torture trying to remember his password Lorenzo finally entered the Hellsin world.
After organizing his inventory and equipments he opened the guild window to see his guildmates location.
"A Cave huh..." he said opening a fast travel portal to his friends.
After appearing in a different and kinda dark location he said to his guildmates.
"Here i am. But where is here exactly?"

"It's a cave. So yeah there is that," Lynx hummed as she started scanning about the environment. She kept at the ready to pull out her swords. Her blade having been freshly chosen and scanned to see if there was anything better. She took a step forward as if to lead her friends, "so forward"?