• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hellrise: Official RP

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Rise Cardinal Sin and help take down the Holy Emperor, help the mortal realm find peace again. But if you havent been approved yet please head on over to the following link and sign up.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/hellrise-discussion.23820/#post-890067
But if I've already accepted you please enjoy the RP.

~RP~

"Focus Yumi!" Her father barked out, disappearing in and out of reality, landing painful hits on her small body without a care. "DAD! I can't anymore" she breathed out, her oxygen intake failing her at that point. Her father had been training her since sunrise so she was fatigued. "You're the new Sin of Envy my child, take your training seriously!" Alistor says with no human remorse. The rabbit demon was currently in his humanoid form so his face was much more punchable in Yumi's opinion. "Dad just please leave me alone, I didn't ask to be a Cardinal Sin" Yumi replied with a grim look. The rather short female tapped the ground with her foot, causing a rabbit hole to appear, before jumping in with a blank stare, her doll in her arms, and her scythe on her back. She didn't care where the rabbit hole took her, she just wanted go escape her sadistic father and her spineless mother.

"My Lord the Seven Sins have chosen new hosts and we have sighting of Envy" a winged man says, handing a picture of Yumi over to the old sage in a white robe. "Hmm we cannot kill her now, we must wait until their fates intertwine and all seven are together once more. Then when all are present we send the Holy Knights to kill them once again."

Psymallard

Previously mallard
A gaping maw filled with needlelike teeth bit down on the human's ribcage, pulling out the shattered bone and the meat attached. The horrific beast who was having this meal had blood dripping from it's chest, but underneath the claw marks was a tattoo of a boar's head. The monster, named Kevin, had tried to scratch it off upon its appearance, but after being unsuccessful he left it alone. Hunger was his main problem, anyway. He heard shouts coming from behind him, and turned to see torchlight dancing inside the otherwise dark forest. He tore out the fractured ribcage from his meal and ran with the meat he could salvage. He could have stayed to fight, but he could not eat a town's worth of people, he'd rather his meat stay fresh.
There were screams in the night as Kevin's victim was discovered, and the killer hid among the dark forest, his hunger slightly subsiding for the moment. While all the men were out in the wilderness, their homes were left vulnerable, and Kevin knew that, so he head to the town he had been stalking for the past couple weeks, hoping to score himself an infant.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Felix had just jumped down from a vent leading outside of the bank, Which led to a small alleyway. “Nice, And i got a new weapon for my arsenal as well” The police officers that were looking for him were at the only way out of the alley he was in. "Hey! Over here!" One of the guards shouted out. Taking out his Emerald Sword, he got ready to fight. He would've killed them there and then, But he would rather save his energy for something else more important. Placing his Emerald Sword back into it's sheath, Then he took out his Jade Sword. he looked at one of the police officers, Then used his Power Block skill on one of them. "Thanks for that, Now what do you have?" He had just imbued his sword with the police officer's powers, Which he could now create anything with it. He raised his Jade Sword, with it a cage made from the powers from the police officer trapped the four officers there. He walked out of the alley, With his Jade Sword back into it's sheath.