• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hello?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
With the lack of posts this place gets from most members, I didn't even know you were gone :p

The biggest event over the last few months was getting hacked (even though the effects only lasted a few days). The Ralts/Blaziken takeover also lasted several days but maybe you were lucky to miss it ;)

All sounds good then, I can do without hacking and angry Blazekeins.

Although I do have an issue with Oakey darling :wink: . Wheres my prize mate?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
:wink:

I'm gonna sadly have to tell you to wait a wee while again. I've decided to give you a free copy of the Road Trip DVD (see main page for more info). It wont be available until about August but it'll pwn way more than any prize i could try and buy you.

This year's Pokecharms Day Prizes are becoming real bitches to sort out, you can't get Pokemon merch for love nor money at the moment. I'll try and sort something out after next pay-day...

Woo Yeah, Fuck double posting! Im back!

Man I just finished exams and boy do I feel good...

Nothing new here as of late? Im sooo out of it (and thats not just the alcahol talking :wink: )

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Bits and pieces of new information are trickling in about Gen 4 pkmn and XD... that's about it, really. Check the main Pokecharms page.

I have a new laptop :D.