• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Heli: Wish, Wild, Wonders

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
You're fine but you should probably a message the guy who's controlling team ripple effect so you guys can go on with the RP or you can edit your post to ignoring them, so you won't be stuck.

And one final thing when I say bother bolt it's really up to you if you want to bother him or just interact with them.

Hello, Altari. You've caught my attention with a combination of three well-chosen themes: team play, wishes, and good vs. evil. At the moment, I'm just kinda stopping by to observe, because I know that the first few days in a roleplay are hectic and all-out. When things calm down a little, however, I may send you a conditional join request. Just so you know, I'd probably request whatever role enriches the plot- most likely antagonist. When you've got a little time, would you please let me know what the story could use more of, if anything?

Cheers,
-PFN

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
“Out of my element? You just don’t get it either... I’m not normal.” Her Work Up boosted her power to incredible levels, and she avoided the Discharge narrowly, by vaulting off the ice pillars.
“And also... I don’t want to expose you to my true power, my true element - wait, make that didn’t.” Boosted by both Work Up and her ability, Adaptability, she let out a very powerful Hyper Voice that ricocheted off every pillar.

Okay I'm a bit confused when you said this:
ricocheted off every pillar.

Could you tell me what happened with the that last part in detail.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hyper Voice creates a powerful sound wave, not just a sound. It manifests into a damaging energy, therefore it bounced/reflected off the ice pillars from Freezy Frost. It’s more powerful than a normal sound wave due to:
1) Adaptability, doubling the power of any STAB moves (Normal moves, in this case.
2) She got about two Work Ups in.
3) it’s just a powerful move regardless.
Does that make more sense or am I being completely and utterly scientifically incorrect?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Allie saw two options: get hit by Thunder Wave or get hit by Quick Attack. Fortunately, she had plenty of experience fighting users of these techniques.
Well, let's try option 3.
Using Quick Attack, she flew into the air like a rocket. She took her moments in the air to find the real Bolt.
Clone, another clone, more clones - FOUND YOU!
Switching to Double-Edge, she was cloaked in a harsh white light, plummeting towards the Manectric at an alarming speed.
You stole my move! Good play!