• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Heli: The World Without Humans

Rising Sun made it back to their camp. Immediately, baby Pokemon ran out to greet them, an Alolan Ninetails following them. "Sorry it took us so long, Aurora," Nightfall apologized. Aurora just nodded and went back to taking care of the younger Pokemon, after taking Nini from Sunny.
Jack looked around for a few moments before saying, "Where is Chitter? You know the Chatot that Sunny brought in a few days ago."
Aurora shook her head. "He left," she answered, "He took a few berries with him as our send-off gift that we give to the younger Pokemon."
Nightfall shook her head. Jack growled. Sunny looked shocked and ashamed. She was the one who invited him to join them. "Sorry," she muttered. Her tail curled around her right side while her body slunk to the ground and her ears were laid back in shame.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Glitter's eyes sparkled again after hearing Bolt but she tried to keep all the excitement inside her, she got up and went to sit closer to the lying Manectric.
"He he~ i dont have a team yet so we can form a team together, we would do the best we can to protect others and discover new places! I knew there was a good in you!" She said joyfully and nuzzled against Bolt (a regular nuzzle and not the attack), she was unaware he is asleep.

"But... I will have to protect someone who is being attacked and cant deal it by himself, even if it means to do a reckless thing like that, i cant Imagine what would have happened if you were getting the hit from the strange attack" Glitter squeaked.
"i need to get stronger so i will make you less worry, so could you maybe train and teach me how to fight and protect in a better way? The young emolga asked and waited for an answer, it took her time to relize he is asleep.

"oh, i didn't notice you have fallen asleep, silly me~ he he he~" Glitter chuckled and yawned, "i guess i am a bit sleepy as well even though i feel a bit refreshed as well, tee hee~ i stayed awake all the night playing so no wonder i am exhausted" she told herself as she yawning again.
The small emolga gently put her tail on Bolt and laid her head on it like a soft pillow, she then hugged herself to use her cape like wings like a warm blanket.
"Sleep good Bolty, when we will wake up we gonna form our new team" she said as she closed her eyes and went into a light slumber, a cute innocent look appeared on hee face as she slept.

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Glow and Clever arrived back home to see Fortune more tired than usual and angry, maybe even furious. "Where have you been! That Eevee fainted and while you were out looking for the ripest berries I was fainting myself with Healing Wish to save the poor creature!" She started to use Gravity, slamming her hand on a rock while her eyes glowed a pink color. Her rage amplified the power of the move as the area around the den started to look as if it was viewed with a purple lens. Glow struggled to pick himself up while Clever hovered only an inch above the ground.

Magic Sparkle

Glitter opened her eyes as Bolt attempted to wake her up, she got up quickly and looked at the big Manectric.
"Well... The thing is..." She start saying as she rubs her head, "i dont exactly where you sign up, i can barely leave Fable Field at the day without fainting. I managed to get deep in Sol Desert only because it was night and you were with me" the small emolga explained nervously.
"B-but dont worry!" Glitter immediately said, "we can maybe ask another team if we encounter one, do you know someone who is in a team and not so fur from here?. And until that we can think of a team name, pack up some berries and stuff for our adventure, what do you think?" She said and tried to do the most cheerful face she can.

Blue's ear flicked at a conversation about two Pokemon wanting to join an exploration team. Blue approached the two which had appeared to be the Emolga that had fainted and the Manectric. "Excuse me, but I couldn't help hear your conversation that you wanted to join am exploration team and don't know where to actually go" she said as her gold eyes looked at the two as Blade the Absol came over right next to her remaining silent.-

Team Rising Sun woke up. Sunny went out in the middle of the night without anyone knowing. Seems she had gotten herself lost. "Sunny!" Nightfall shouted, "Sunny! Where are you?!" Nightfall called, her voice rang throughout the camp.
Jack woke up and asked, "What's going on?!"
"Sunny is missing!" Nightfall cried.

Sunny trotted through the forest, enjoying the morning. She really wanted to talk to those Eevelutions. Maybe they know something about where she came from. Not that she really cared, she was just curious.

Magic Sparkle

Glitter giggled joyfully, "maybe, he he~" she said before turning to the Umbreon and the Absol.
"Well, we want to form an exploring team but we dont know where we can register, do you by any chance know? It would be very helpful!" The small emolga said with excitement, she couldn't believe that two explorers standing in front of her and not immediately saying that she it not fitting for the job yet.
The young pokemon suddenly realized something, "oh silly me, i think we should introduce ourselves! Well, my name is Glitter, it's nice to meet you!" she introduced herself, "the one next to me is Bolt, it's nice to meet him as well, he he~" she said cheerfully.

Blue and Blade nodded their heads in greeting but introduced themselves anyway. "I'm Blue and this is Blade one of my soul sisters and yes we actually know where you can start an exploration team, we are actually heading back to the guild for a quest in search of our other soul sisters" Blue said. Blade remained silent for the moment before speaking. "Yes, if you would like to travel with us we can show you the way"Blade added in a gentle tone but had a bit of irritation in it.-

Magic Sparkle

"oh thank you thank you thank you!! We really appreciate it!" Glitter said happily as her eyes glittered again with excitement, she joyfully jumped in place as sparks rapidly came from her cheeks.
After Bolt spoke up the emolga didn't have time to respond before her nape got grabbed by the Manectric's teeth.
"i have done it several times before so i am perfectly fine, i told you not to worry so please let me down. besides that i am also all fired up for the upcoming adventure, you are probably too right?" Glitter explained as she tries to struggle, after some time she gave up and huffed, knowing she cant get herself free from the bite.
"You know, Its kinda funny... since when... you became such a worrier pokemon?..." She laughed as she keep huffing.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Bolt was thinking for a sec about what glitter said, she was right why was Bolt worrying about this weakling, it was because she remind him of someone in his past that he longs since forgotten.
"Its because you remind me of someone and fine if your okay I'll put you down, but if you're going to be a......team it would be best that you don't be a hindrance to me and keep up understood." Bolt set glitter down gently on the ground.
"One more thing just to be clear I'm doing this for you, i could care less if it's thrilling to me or not, if this is your dream then I will help you make it real and my only objective is to protect you nothing more nothing less no matter what I have to do understand." Bolt whispered with a Stern voice to glitter as he just set her down and trys to reassure her by nudging their foreheads together.

Stamp heard yells and woke up. He forgot completely where he was, but he did still remember after a moment or two that he was with Team Rising Sun. He got up and looked around. The Absol was saying something about Sunny being gone.

“What’s up? You said Sunny is gone? It can’t be too bad, or you would sense a disaster. You are an Absol, and that is their deal, right? Anyway, let’s get looking. Where do we go first?”

Nightfall shook her head. "That is not how it works, for me that is. I can only sense a natural disaster. Sunny getting lost and hurt is a different kind of disaster," Nightfall corrected. She then started to gather supplies for a search party.

Sunny trotted through the forest. It was a nice place to be. The wind in her fur, the dirt under her paws, out here she felt at home. Her mind couldn't help but wander to the Eevelutions from the day before. She really wanted to run into them while she was here.

Magic Sparkle

"oh silly, i cant promise you i will be careful, after all we will have to protect people in need so i cant just sit and watch instead of jumping into the exciting action" Glitter explained with a giggle as she being release, but then lowering her head, "but i dont need you to be my bodyguard, it will only ruin the excitement and difficulty of the job. Just please stop worrying about me! I want you to be my partner Bolt..." She said and calmed down a bit.
"Also, you said this is all for me but are you really sure you want to be my partner? Joining will change your life by a lot. So are you really sure? Its okay if you dont, I understand" Glitter explained and sighed as her head still lowered down, she started to have a doubt about letting Bolt join the team while he dont really want to.

Pollen-Puff

Glow, Clever, and Fortune heard yells so they went in the direction of them. Fortune removed Gravity and they ran/hovered towards the source. They saw a camp with another Explorer Team: Team Rising Sun. They also saw an Umbreon, Manectric, Emolga, and Stamp as well. Glow ran faster than the other two and made it to camp. Fortune and Clever kept running but they lost Glow. The group of two slowed to a walk and spun around looking for the Heliolisk. They forgot which way was where they were going and then started to walk in a random direction that they hoped was where they meant to go.

Glow ran into the camp, then tripped over a stray root. He laughed for a bit and then said, "That was embarrassing. Oh, well. What happened? We came as fast as we could!" He looked back for the others but they were nowhere to be seen! He sighed as this was nothing new to him, then used Electroweb towards the sky as a yellow electric orb expanded into a web. He then aimed Hyper Voice towards the sky which turned the Electroweb into yellow orbs in the sky. He then used Eerie Impulse towards the woods and hoped that Clever would pick it up. "I sent out a signal, they'll find it and head this way. Anyways, what happened? Are you all okay?"

Jack growled. "She is the co-founder, not co-leader. However, Nightfall does give her a lot of freedom."
Nightfall shook her head. "She is above you, Jack. Now I need to send out a search party. Aurora, you stay here with the young Pokemon. Jack, you will be leading a small group. Stamp, you chose who you go with. Nini, you are old enough to join in on a search. I'll lead my own search," she commanded. She then turned to the Helioisk. "Your team can help, if they wish."

Sunny continued to look for the Eevee from yesterday.

(Sorry for the lateness)

Blue just chuckled. "Alright calm down we'll lead the way and if Bolt here says he will protect you only and is doing this just for you than I'm perfectly fine with it, his our reason are none of my concern so of your going to follow then lets go"Blue said nudging Blade to go. Blade shook her head to get out of her thoughts. "Alright, lets go don't want to waste time now do we" Blade gave a smile finally following after Blue.-

Pollen-Puff

Glow looked around but his team wasn't approaching yet. He wanted to help, of course, but he wanted his team to stay safe. "My teammate, Clever, is a Metang. If we find him then we might be able to pick up their psychic waves. I don't know too much about it but Clever says that he can sense them from a good distance away and that Psychic-types emit them. I'll try and send out another signal that might attract them and another Eerie Impulse, then tell them to wait here." He used Electroweb and Hyper Voice again and began to use his tail to write a note in the dirt. "I'll come with you as long as you'll let me leave a trail for the rest of my team to follow."

Fortune looked up at the sky, lost, when she saw an Electroweb-Hyper-Voice combination to her right. "Clever, that must be Glow's attacks!" Clever felt a pulse of energy which frightened him a bit. "That was Eerie Impulse. Let's go, Glow is this way!" They saw another flare and continued walking in that direction. Fortune smiled and said "How am I going to punish him for leaving us? How about Misty Terrain? What do you think, Clever?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The group was simply minding their own business when Mia heard a small pitter-pattering of feet nearby.
They saw the Espeon from earlier, seemingly looking for something. Allie opened her mouth to say something, changed her mind, and raised a paw.
"Hey, over here! Are you looking for something?" Allie called.
"Yeah, whatcha looking for?" Zip called.

Sunny couldn't believe her luck! She happily closed her eyes and flicked her tail while she had a big smile on her face as she exclaimed, "I was looking for you actually!" The happy Espeon trotted over to the group skipping a step in every stride. "I don't think I've ever seen another member of the Eevee family before! I might have, but I don't remember and I have been told I have a pretty good memory by Nightfall. Unless she was just trying to make me feel better... Nevermind that though! I was wondering, where do most Eevee's come from. Not the momma and dad stuff though, I know that." Sunny rambled. Her face scrunched up at the last of her ramble due to the 'talk' Nightfall gave her, however, through most of it she sat down and just kept talking.

Nightfall looked at Stamp. "You'll come with me. Jack has Nini," she told him, changing her mind.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The group blinked, taking in everything Sunny just said. Mia was the first to speak up.
"Well, that's really convenient! I'm glad you found us~"
Allie didn't say anything, there was something about Sunny that she couldn't place. A sense of familiarity, almost.
"Eevees have different origins, but most come from - the Eeveelution Society." She flinched at those last three words, as they were words she'd thought she'd never say again.
"I originally was from the Eeveelution Society. Some time after I left - there was - uh - an accident. Most of their village was destroyed." She shifted on her paws, not wanting to elaborate that she had been the one who caused the destruction. The rest of the team noticed Allie's discomfort, and knew why in an instant.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Bolt sighed as he was getting nowhere with the emolga. "I don't plan on changing anything anytime soon, so you won't have to worry about that and besides if I didn't want to be your partner I wouldn't be having this discussion with you, now what I."
Bolt started to follow blue and blade. "How long will it take for us to get there?" Bolt ask the shiny Umbreon.

"I wonder what happened? Maybe a Hydragon did it! Or maybe a tree! In a storm. Oh, oh, I know! A Hydragon came a brought his friend, a storm, and they destroyed it together! A tree helped," Sunny guessed. She then noticed how uncomfortable Allie looked. Sunny's ears drooped as she looked at the ground. She then told Allie, "I-if I'm making you uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll go back." Her voice lacked the energy that all her other words had.

Nightfall headed out, without checking if Stamp was there.

Magic Sparkle

"i guess you are right Bolt, sorry about that" the emolga said and raised her head up, "lets go partner!" She told Bolt and followed with him after the two pokemons.
Durning the way small Glitter's ears twitched as she heard Bolt complaining, she giggled and looked up at the big Manectric.
"Im sure it wouldn't take too much time, until then we can think of a name for our team. I already got an idea for a team name, do you have any suggestions for a name?" Glitter told the big pokemon as she getting excited to finally be an explorer,
"By the way, where are we right now? I dont remember being here" she added a bit joyfully.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
After PowerProspect had finished clearing a path, Frosty requested to visit the Glimmering Shrine. Being as they were going to visit it, they quickly collected offerings, and headed off in its direction from Rainy Bay, the place they were when working. Frosty had constantly visited the place in his own time, not just to pay respects to Jirachi, but to gaze at the light, glimmering orbs that floated around there. The orbs reminded Frosty of the stars, which he never imagined he'd be able to touch, but had been substituted for these glowing lights. At the sight of them, he felt a soothing aura that changed his eye color to a sky blue, meaning he was relaxed. Nijima calmly watched his buddy, while Charles was more impatient at Frosty’s gazing. “You, Snowflake, you done yet?” He asked him, clearly not wanting to stay at this place any longer. “Charles, be patient! We’ve only visited a few times, and Frosty love to-“ he was cut off by Frosty. “No, it’s fine, Nijima. I’ve been gazing for too long. Let’s go.” He said. As they left, Nijima felt a few waves of Psychic energy, but he didn’t think too much about them.

(Sorry for the late post, Wi-Fi was knocked out in a thunderstorm yesterday. I know it’s kinda a cheap way to start off, but I don’t know where else to start. : | )

Pollen-Puff

Clever and Fortune reached the base and found a note written in the dirt. It said "Follow the path! We're out looking for a lost Espeon named Sunny. Can you pick up her Psychic waves, Clever?" The duo followed a small sort of trail probably bade by Glow's tail as they ventured on the path. Clever used Zen Headbutt on a tree, releasing a multitude of psychic waves. He hoped that the Espeon would respond to them and that he could find out where she is.

Glow kept moving in the same direction until he got an idea. He sent out an Eerie Impulse and saw it curve a bit before petering out. That meant someone was close! He kept going in the direction the move had curved and found an Eevee and the missing Espeon talking in the woods. "I found you! Team Rising Sun and my teammates are out looking for you!" Looking to the Eevee, he said, "Are you both okay?"

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As they were strolling along, Nijima yet again felt more waves of Psychic energy. These felt like waves given off from a type of Psychic attack rather than an aura, though. “Hey, guys, I’m sensing some strong Psychic power. I can only give a somewhat sense of direction of where it’s coming from, but... I think we should head to where that is.” Nijima told the others. “Psychic power? From an attack? Or from a force? Hmm...” Frosty replied. “Well, whatever it is, it shouldn’t be too much of a problem to take care of... if it is a problem. It could just be a Pokémon using their move for something else.” Charles suggested. “Either way, let’s head there now. Or at least, in its direction.” Nijima finished, as PowerProspect headed towards the source of the Psychic energy.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. "Yes, we're both okay. Sunny here just wanted to ask us a question, that's all." She turned back to Sunny. "N-no, you're not making me uncomfortable. There's just - a lot on my mind right now."
Mia decided to chime in. "Yeah, she's upset because she's the one who dest-"
Allie slammed a paw over the Alolan Vulpix's mouth. She smiled nervously. "Oh... silly Mia... always spitting out gibberish..." she babbled.

Stamp followed nightfall.... quietly? Well, he didn’t talk, but he did make some noise. He was a relatively large Pokémon, after all. He could walk quietly in the desert, but anywhere forested was a bit of a problem...

"Oh hello!" Sunny said to the lizard-like Pokemon. She then returned her attention to Allie and her friends. "Dest... destination? No, that doesn't make sense. Destabilized, nope, not that either. Destroyed? That doesn't sound like you. Of course, I don't know much about you, I'm just guessing here!" Sunny guessed once more.

Nightfall turned to Stamp. A worried expression was stuck fast on her face. "If you see any sign, any at all, let me know! I cannot let anything bad happen to my little ball of sunshine!" Nightfall said, using the nickname that she gave her three years ago.

Pollen-Puff

Glow looked at the Espeon and Eevee. "Team Rising Sun and some others along with the rest of my group are out looking for you, Sunny. Could the two of you help me send some sort of signal to the others? Eevee, I saw you use Glitzy Glow and Freezy Frost, so I'm guessing you can use the rest of those moves. They have a large area of effect so those would come in handy as a signal. Sunny, you might be able to use a strong Psychic-type move to signal to other Psychic-types in the area. I can't help much, the best I can do is Parabolic Charge, Hyper Voice, or Electric Terrain."