• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Heli: The World Without Humans

"NIce to meet you Stamp! I'm Sunny, co-founder of Team RIsing Sun. I picked the name myself. Though, Nightfall did tell me no on all of the other names. She's my bestest friend! I mean why wouldn't she be? She's so cool! She's the leader and fellow co-founder. She's also kinda grumpy from time to time, but she is so nice when you get to know her! We have two other members Nini and Jack. Nini is still a baby, and Jack is very... attacky. Anyways, that's my team. What's yours?" Sunny rambled once more.
An Absol padded up to Sunny. She sighed and said, "Sunny, you better not be bugging this Ryhorn. I know how you can talk sometimes."

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Glitter froze in place after hearing Bolt, "b-but... But..." She wasn't sure what to say and lowered her head.
The small emolga's vision was still a bit blurry from the glitzy glow and she got confused, she wasn't sure whats going on anymore.
"M-maybe we should go back..." Glitter said a bit quietly and holded the big Manectric's leg, she satrted to get hungry as well.

After hearing Stamp didn't have a team, Sunny's purple eyes were sparkling. "Sunny no, don't do it! I know that look," Nightfall tried to reason.
"But Nightfall!" Sunny pleaded.
"NO! No no no no no. Remember last time."
Sunny used baby-doll eyes on her friend. "Please Nightfall."
Nightfall stamped her front left paw on the ground as she gave in. "Fine, last time this week. Got it?"
Sunny smiled. She knew that that wasn't exactly true. She could ask anyone to join whenever she wanted. "You got it Nightfall," she said anyway. She then returned her attention to Stamp. "Do you want to join Rising Sun? We are very nice, and we love to help Pokemon out!"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Bolt looked down for a few seconds towards the emolga before looking back in front of him. ".....fine then, just get on my back I'll find something for us to eat." Bolt then walked by Allie friends. "She either unconscious or she just can't move, but either way she won't start her little tantrum anytime soon, but tell her this, she won't do any of the punishment I've asked of her and also you might want to go get her." Bolt then started to head out picture of the forest with glitter.

Sunny smiled at Stamp. "Ok team! Are we ready to head out? Anything that we need to do?" The Absol called.
"What about the Eevee?" Sunny replied.
Nightfall shook her head. "She has a team. Plus so many were watching. I'm sure someone will help her, however you and Nini can stay here until the crowd clears."
Sunny nodded and looked for the playful kitten. She was napping now, so it would be hard for her to get moving again. "Stamp, you can choose what group you go with. Nightfall and Jack or me and Nini. Nightfall won't really tell you to do stuff until we enter main camp."

Magic Sparkle

"okay Bolt!" Glitter said and took a few steps back, she then jumped while opening her cape like wings and glide toward Bolt's back, she impetuously landed on him.
"Lets go!" The emolga kid said cheerfully as sparks coming out from her Cheeks, "how did you know i am hungry?" She said.
After that Glitter remained silent with worry as she look at the other Pokemons they were passing.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Regaining control of her senses, Allie glowered at Bolt. The pain hadn't set in yet, but she would not let up.
She summoned all her power, and concentrated it into one superpowered move - Veevee Volley.
"Witness. Witness what I can truly do... what you gave up on..."
Mia's eyes widened. "EVERYBODY MOVE!" she shouted.
It was too late. Allie's energy reached its peak, and she essentially turned into a living missile of pure power. Everything in her path was either destroyed or knocked away.
She launched towards Bolt, moving at impossible speeds. Pain burned her body, further increasing her adrenaline.

All of Rising Sun, thankfully, was out of the Veevee Volly's path. This massive surge of power had Nightfall turn to watch Allie once more. Jack stood with his mouth hinged open. "H-how can a small little Eevee have so much power?" he stammered. The Veevee Volly woke up Nini, who was now crying due to her sleep being interrupted. Sunny looked at the powerful move and said to Nightfall, "Glad we watched now?"
Nightfall just nodded. "After this, we need to help the watchers. You have the berry bag Jack?"
The Lucario just nodded, still in shock.

Magic Sparkle

Glitter turned back to the eevee as her ears twitched from the shout, she could see her dashing toward her and Bolt like a missile that destroy everything in his path.
"W-w-watch out Bolt!" She squeaked in panic, although the eevee's attack was extremely fast, the young emolga still managed to get in front of the Manectric from his back by using quick attack.

Glitter tried to protect Bolt with her body like everytime she try to protect someone, she would even risk her life to protect someone.
The small pokemon hoped that she would block the attack or at least reduce the damage from the powerful attack, even slightly would help.
The weak young emolga ended up being knocked off to the sky before crushing into the ground a bit far from Bolt, she was already fainted the moment the attack touched her so she didn't feel the pain of the crushing.

"We have a fainter!" Sunny yelled, noticing the small Emloga.
Nightfall muttered something under her breath. "Jack! Did you pack anything that will help? Any herbs or berries? Sunny, look for any other fainters, we need to keep count also find any injured. Nini, you help me asses the injuries." She ordered. She then turned to Stamp. "I'm not going to tell you to do anything," she told him, "But if you are going to follow us around, I would like it if you helped us with this mess."

Blue and Blade acted quickly as Blue stopped the Eevee with Psychic. Blade went to check the small emolga that had fainted gently picking her up. "Easy there...." Blade said as she picked her up with her mouth before walking her way over to the Manectric before placing her down. "I believe this Emolga belongs to you, we'll stall this Eevee which you quickly go" she said looking to him. "Go on, last thing you want is to waste time here" Blade said gently pushing the Manectric to go.

Blue on the other hand had the Eevee still in Psychic before she had placed her paw on her chest to hold her down. "You need to calm down, you reached your limit already and I can see it!" She said stern as her gold eyes kept locked on her.-

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Realizing what she had done, Allie snapped out of her trance. She looked around, seeing the damage.
"What have I done..." she whispered.
The voices in her head spoke to her, berating her.
- You swore you'd never do that again, and look where you are now.
- You're terrible. Nobody likes you, and you should accept that.
- The Manectric was right. You are pathetic.

"I don't deserve.... to be called... a Pokemon..." she rasped, before passing out.

Mia rushed over, fearful - not of her friend, but for her friend.
"Is she going to be okay?" she cried.

Sunny bounded over to the fainted Eevee. "Two fainters, but one has left. Should she be fine? I think so. I could be wrong though. Rising Sun is taking care of things now. We will have all Pokemon healed up in no time! Nini! Come here and asses!" Sunny said.
The small Skitty bounded over. "She looks fine. A little rest and maybe a berry. At least I think that was it..." Nini said, for once being helpful.
Nightfall looked around for more injured Pokemon while Jack got the berries and herbs together.

Blue sighed before lifting the Eevee up by the scruff before walking over to her group. "Mind taking this young one off my paws to recover?" Blue said as she pulled out an Oran berry and a revival herb that was in her Adventure bag rolling it over to them. "Have her take this revival herb and Iran berry and she should be ok" Blue said putting her down. "We will be on our way, we don't want to be an inconvenience to you" she said motioning Blade to follow her but Blue had stopped grabbing another Revival herb and Oran berry handing it to the Manectric. "Have her take the herb and Oran berry and she should be fine" Blue said before walking off, Blade following not saying another word afterwards as she was thinking of visiting the water. Her gold eyes and blue rings glowed slightly thinking of her soul sisters and where they were.-

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Fortune heard distress calls and felt a burst of energy from far away. She started to run to the scene and saw a fainted Eevee with Pokemon surrounding it. She thought about her moves and used Misty Terrain. A pink, sparkling, mist formed around the crowd. Using this power, she caused the mist to swirl around the Eevee and lift her up so the Clefairy could examine what had happened. There were battle wounds, burns, scratches, and bruises, but nothing serious. She must have fainted from exhaustion. "I can help the Eevee so you can save your berries for later." She started singing a song as the air around her seemed to brighten. Green, glimmering smoke and blue sparkles rose from her body. It pained her greatly but she knew that when she finished the Eevee would be healed which drove her on. As she sang the final note, pink energy swirled around her as she used an extremely weak version of Wish and then fainted. The smoke and sparkles swirled around the Eevee and then glowed and disappeared. What happened next, she didn't know as she had already fainted.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Bolt was completely livid at the fact that Eevee had the nerve to try and attacked me from behind and the one that paid for it was glitter.
"Why would you do that you stupid kid." Bolt said said with anger and a bit of sadness in his voice as he picked her up and the medicine for her and dash deep inside the woods until he was in a good safe distance.
Bolt then set glitter down as he gave her the revival herb even though he knew she hate bitter stuff.
"Why would you do that for someone like me?" Bolt whispered before she could wake up.

"One of the fainters woke up, and we now have a new fainter," Sunny called, monitoring the fainted pokemon. Jack now had the herbs ready and Rising Sun started to hand medicine out to Pokemon. Everyone received an Oran Berry. Those who fainted received a Sitris berry instead and if they were still fainted, they were given Revival Herbs.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
A comet flew overhead and though it was small it gave Fortune a small fragment of HP, just enough to stand. "Is the Eevee okay?" She turned around to see the Eevee standing and looking rejuvenated. She gave a small sigh of relief and started to walk back to the Team's den. Clever and Glow would have woken up by now and were most likely resting or picking berries. In their den was a pile of berries and a message written with a stick that said "We're off to get berries and hunt. Be back soon!" She took out a Sitrus berry from her emergency stash and munched on it. She felt like she had more energy and waited for the boys to get home.

Blue was too much into thinking about the battle that had happened. That Manectric was too brutal on the Eevee even if it was some sort of lesson to her. She became irritated as she used her own Shadow ball on a tree before hitting the tree with Iron tail. "Blue....calm down....."Blade told her. She looked to Blue eyes filled with rage but closed her eyes giving a sigh before opening them again. "Sorry...would you spar with me.....need to let this anger out" she asked her. Blade sighed but gave a chuckle. "Fine...if that makes you feel better..."she said as they went to the open desert and started sparring with each other.-

Magic Sparkle

After eating the bitter herb it took a couple of seconds before Glitter started to mutter things, she immediately recovered thanks to it.
She slowly woke up as she rubbed her eyes to see Bolt in front of her, "a-are you okay?" She said as she is slowly standing up on her feet.
The young emolga then shook her head and tried to spit out the bitter thing she swallowed "eek, i hate bitter" she said and got cheerful again after a few moments.

"So what happened? Did you got hurt? I hope not. Is that mean that i actually protected you successfully?. And what happened to that strong eevee? I can still feel the pain from that strange attack, ha ha ha~" Glitter said joyfully like always as she is jumping happily like she haven't fainted a while ago.
"Dont worry about me, i am totally fine~!" The emolga kid then said and gave a wink to the Manectric before hugging his tall leg, she was trying to calm down Bolt in case he is worried about her.

"Is that everyone?" Nightfall called. She hoped that the other Pokemon would at least give them a 'thanks' before they left, but of course, kindness was a right nowadays. She glanced at Sunny, telling her to help to pack up. They needed to get back soon. The younger Pokemon and that new Pokemon Sunny invited, Chitter, was expecting them back soon. "If so Rising Sun will take our leave. We are needed elsewhere."
Sunny helped to pack and trotted over to Stamp. "Are you coming back with us?" she asked.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Bolt had then bent down and said nothing but nuzzle against glitter.
"You idiot if you would have gotten out of the way you wouldn't have gotten hurt like that." Bolt said with sadness in his voice.
"Eat this sitrus Berry regain some of your strength, I'm just going to sit here and take a little nap." Bolt noticed that he was extremely tired.
It appeared that most of the damage he suffered has came back to him, but before he could closes eyes.
"Glitter you said you wanted me to join those explorer teams right?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie got up, wincing slightly. Her wince was not of physical pain, but emotional pain.
"I never did tell you about what I am, did I...." she whispered.
"I owe you all an explanation. About what I am, and about my past."
Mia's jaw dropped in shock. She knew of Allie's troubled past, but didn't know all the details. "But Allie-"
"No. I've kept it in for too long. I need to talk to you all about it." She looked down, seemingly guilty.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was dead set. "No. I can't hide it any longer. If you don't want to hear, then you don't have to. But I can't live knowing I'm hiding something from you guys. You're my best - and only - friends." She took a deep breath, and began her long overdue explanation.

"I was originally aligned with a miniature civilization of Eevees and Eeveelutions. Every once in a while, a new generation of Eevees were chosen to be evolved in a special coming-of-age ceremony. I was slated to evolve into Glaceon. However, when I attempted to evolve with the Icy Rock, it didn't work. I tried every evolution method there was, to no avail."

"Eventually, my leaders came to the conclusion that I was incapable of evolving. I was shunned and bullied by the Eevees and Eeveelutions. In my former group's ways, an Eevee that cannot evolve does not deserve to live. So.... I was banished, and left for dead in the wild."

"In denial, I kept trying to evolve. Nothing worked. So I decided... I'd prove I was better than all of them. I learned the moves corresponding to each Eeveelution - like Sparkly Swirl and Buzzy Buzz - something very few Eevees have accomplished. I thought that they might accept me that way. So I returned to my group, expecting to be welcomed."

Tears began forming in her eyes, as her memories flooded her mind with sadness and anger.

"I was wrong. They treated me even worse than before. I was a genetic mistake, a freak, Giratina's spawn.... Eventually, I left again, never to return."

"I was devastated. I was alone, and I couldn't do the one thing that defines my entire species. I decided once and for all to give up all hope of ever evolving, and even threw away my scarf that signified me a member of their group."

"But the voices in my head prevailed. Acceptance wasn't enough for me, I needed something else. I needed revenge. So I returned to my group once more, and levelled half their base. No one was badly injured, thank Arceus, but it didn't justify the act. I've been trying to redeem myself since then, and also... prove to the world that I don't need to evolve to be strong. Because I don't. I am who I am..." Tears flowed down her face.
"... and no one can change that." She collapsed again, her sadness taking over.
Mia walked over to Allie, at a loss for words. She tried to comfort her, in vain.

Magic Sparkle

Glitter happily accepted the berry from Bolt "thank you! You must be very tired but I am really glad that you weren't hurt from that strange attack, ha ha~" the young emolga laughed cheerfully and ate the sitrus berry in a few bites, she then sat down near the lying Manectric.
The small emolga kid looked at the beautiful bright sky before hearing Bolt talking about explorer team, her eyes sparkled and glittered all in a sudden as she turned her full attention toward the Manectric..

"Thats right!" Glitter immediately said, "you have a potential, behind your mean acts theres a good heart and i know it! You can use your power to help others who in troubles, discover hidden places and treasures as well after an exciting adventure! And you are very strong unlike me" She told Bolt cheerfully before she got a bit sad and lowered her head.
"I told you a lot of times that i want to be an explorer too so i could protect those in need, but... Every team i tried to join is saying that its too dangerous and im too young or weak for it" Glitter said before raising up her head in determination and a bit anger.
"B-but.. but i dont care about what they said! I will be in an explorer team! Thats my dream and i will make it come true!!" The emolga yelled proudly with determination.

It took her some time before she calmed down, "sorry if i talked too much, but if i can ask, why you asked me that?" Glitter asked curiously.