1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hedj's sprite stoof.

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Hedj, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Most recent work:

[​IMG]
    I made you some ROFLcakes and LMAOnade.

Other stuff (some might be dated):

Pokémon Trainers - mostly D/P-based that I've submitted to the Trainer Card Maker. One or two others might creep in but since I improved most working on D/P-based ones, probably not.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (All of these are edits, but some more extensive edits than others)

Other Pokémon Sprites - stuff like actual Pokémon, or Pokémon mishmashes/edits.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (The only custom in these lot is the Ralts)

"Hedj-Bits" - named such because I'm too fond of colours to follow colour rules for spriting 8-bit. ;D
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (All these are mostly custom, but roughly based off an 8-bit Megaman sprite)

Miscellaneous - things that don't fit anywhere else.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (All this stuff except the last one is custom - the last sprite's got quite a bit of editing but used some bases from Sonic Advance 3 sprites)

Sorry that there's so many images, but... well, I have sprited a lot over the years. I wanted to show off a good variety of my stuff. There'd be more but half of it I don't wanna show because of how dated it is. I've been out of practice since before I came to Pokécharms. XD

#1 Hedj, Jul 13, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  2. It's funny how I was just fooling around in my Profile Options when I thought, "Man, someone really needs to make a Slowpoke Cosplayer so I can look like the coolest kid when Pokemon Yellow comes out."

I seriously love your stuff, man. I'm looking at it all and I'm not sure where exactly to start commenting. I'm a really nitpicky spriter-guy (I usually hate pasted works, I call them "frankensprites"

3. Those are all VERY nice! The Ho-oh cosplay is awesome, as is the lady in the elaborate dress, Rozalin. The cake and lemonade is pretty damn funny too, you have excellent work.

4. Thanks very much guys.

5. Hedj, this stuff is soooooo good! I know that most of these are like, edits or frankensprites, so I was wondering if I could use some things as bases, like the blonde with the dress and the girl with the purple hair and middrift shirt. If you don't want me to, I understand.

6. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

4pikachu, this topic has been dead since July, warned for grave digging.