• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hedj's sprite stoof.

Most recent work:

roflcakelmaonadenx7.png

I made you some ROFLcakes and LMAOnade.

Other stuff (some might be dated):

Pokémon Trainers - mostly D/P-based that I've submitted to the Trainer Card Maker. One or two others might creep in but since I improved most working on D/P-based ones, probably not.
SONICTEAM-Sonic.png
hoohadmirerni2.png
slowpokecosplaybi0.png
totodilecosplaybc4.png
Gothgirl.png
SummerF-BrunRed.png
Rozalin.png
anasp3.png
hanadv6.png
randomfemale2ze4.png
lucariocosplayhq6.png
prinnycosplayzt3.png
randomfemale1ry4.png
randommale1ck0.png
ashleyfo8.png
emberpoketrainerbb9.gif

(All of these are edits, but some more extensive edits than others)

Other Pokémon Sprites - stuff like actual Pokémon, or Pokémon mishmashes/edits.
bulbachoptotochucr6.gif
raltscustomqz2.png
skeletalkabutopsrw8.png
shinxhedjse5.png
cubalzd5.png
meowthorgc3.png

(The only custom in these lot is the Ralts)

"Hedj-Bits" - named such because I'm too fond of colours to follow colour rules for spriting 8-bit. ;D
8bitaphisbt8.gif
8bitbenjinr1.gif
8bitbenjianihe6.gif
8bitcybcz3.gif
8bitekoijr3.gif
8bitfemekoivw5.gif
8bitemberur9.gif
8bitemberanifd6.gif
8bitfaliaqq7.gif
8bitfenrishedjxb9.gif
8bitfunhousejx5.gif
8bithathorgq7.gif
8bithedjmj0.gif
8bithedjanihg8.gif
8bitjeorgeta9.gif
8bitmaeic2.gif

(All these are mostly custom, but roughly based off an 8-bit Megaman sprite)

Miscellaneous - things that don't fit anywhere else.
roflcakelmaonadenx7.png
Guu-Ashley.png
MidgetKai.gif
MidgetHedj.gif
bridgetkofcustomhe6.gif
hedgeclockyl8.gif
hedjmariocapbu4.png
hedjsa3rm8.gif

(All this stuff except the last one is custom - the last sprite's got quite a bit of editing but used some bases from Sonic Advance 3 sprites)

Sorry that there's so many images, but... well, I have sprited a lot over the years. I wanted to show off a good variety of my stuff. There'd be more but half of it I don't wanna show because of how dated it is. I've been out of practice since before I came to Pokécharms. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how I was just fooling around in my Profile Options when I thought, "Man, someone really needs to make a Slowpoke Cosplayer so I can look like the coolest kid when Pokemon Yellow comes out."

I seriously love your stuff, man. I'm looking at it all and I'm not sure where exactly to start commenting. I'm a really nitpicky spriter-guy (I usually hate pasted works, I call them "frankensprites"

Those are all VERY nice! The Ho-oh cosplay is awesome, as is the lady in the elaborate dress, Rozalin. The cake and lemonade is pretty damn funny too, you have excellent work.

Hedj, this stuff is soooooo good! I know that most of these are like, edits or frankensprites, so I was wondering if I could use some things as bases, like the blonde with the dress and the girl with the purple hair and middrift shirt. If you don't want me to, I understand.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
4pikachu, this topic has been dead since July, warned for grave digging.