1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HeartGold & SoulSilver Australian Release Confirmed

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

[img align=right]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Linkachu166/Ho-ohbacksprite.png[/img]After a bit of a wait, Nintendo of Australia has finally confirmed the release date for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver in Australia and New Zealand. The slated date is March 25th, 2010 (a single day before the Europe release). Once again the games will indeed be packaged with the Pokéwalker device, but no mention of a pre-order deal has been made at this time.

March is sure to be a good month for Pokémon fans =)

#1 Linkachu, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Linkachu, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Doctor Oak
      Doctor Oak
      I like that you went to enough effort to mirror this post with the other one that you downloaded the Ho-oh backsprite, flipped it and then uploaded it purely to put it on the opposite side here.

Also, what's with Australia constantly getting things just shortly before us these days? Is it not enough they live in the future as it is anyways?
    2. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Hahah. I was wondering if anyone would notice XD
    3. ratsmilk
      ratsmilk
      i guess i better save then. gold silver and crystal were always my favourite thanks for the news
    4. Nim
      Nim
      Yay, one day before Europe lol. I find that funny. Thanks for finding This information Linkachu!
    5. Aura
      Aura
      Oh really? We're getting it before Europe? Now that is amusing. It's good to know a date, because I thought we'd be getting it waay after everyone else.