1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HeartGold and SoulSilver Release: Confirmed

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Nintendo of America published a press release today confirming the information from our previous HG/SS-related update. The games will indeed be released on March 14th of next year. As quoted from the article:

You can click the thumbnails below to see larger images of the English box artwork. Hopefully the European release date for the games will be revealed soon, too.

[​IMG][​IMG]

#1 Linkachu, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Linkachu, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Doctor Oak
      Doctor Oak
      Also announced was that the new Wario Ware game (where you get to make your own Wario Ware games) is also due in March.

Happy March fun times. :D
    2. Prof. Cinders
      Prof. Cinders
      Yaaaay ^^ I get an awesome bday present! *celebrates*
    3. Black Wolf
      Black Wolf
      Why am I doomed with living in Europe, this is discrimination.
      But I am still happy for all you Americans, I cant believe I just said that.
    4. Prof. Cinders
      Prof. Cinders
      The two people who posted above you live in Europe :p You can always import the game, if you want, which is what we're doing. ^^
    5. Carmen Lopez
      Carmen Lopez
      Wow, as with Chi, this will be an excellent birthday present (the release date is four days after my birthday). I'm really excited about these games ^^
    6. Black Wolf
      Black Wolf
      That I dident think of that, oh and the release is 4 days before my Birth day, maybe I could convince my dad to get it of ebay.
    7. Doctor Oak
      Doctor Oak
      As I said in the other topic, the chances of the games hitting Europe around May are very high. A gap of about 2 months isn't exactly that much - afterall, we waited the best part of a year before Emerald made the trip across the Atlantic.
    8. Fumanshu
      Fumanshu
      The release dates from US to Europe have changed quite a bit in the last months/years, as I have noticed. A lot of games come out EU 3-7days after US release.
      With some luck this might be the case with Pokemon HG/SS too!
    9. Blisk
      Blisk
      Can't wait. I'm pre-ordering ;D
      Only 3 months.
    10. Johto-Master
      Johto-Master
      im saving money from christmas, i am preordering both and camping outside of gamecrazy :p
    11. Xatu
      Xatu
      YES!!!
      I just realized that is the beggining of spring break for me. A whole week free to play right after release. Sooooo Excited!
    12. Toru
      Toru
      Feh, I'm gonna wait for the European version to come out, so I can get me the Arceus event for HG/SS and also take part in any other events for the two. Still, I heard it's supposed to be a real cracker of a game, so I'm looking forward to it.
    13. Doctor Oak
      Doctor Oak
      If you imported, you'd still be able to access the US WiFi events (and, of course, can still use it for the physical ones). Importing really wouldn't effect getting the events outside of getting them earlier by getting the American ones instead of ours. :p
    14. PokeManiac99
      PokeManiac99
      This would be so awesome except that I have NO MONEY!!! :'( I hope I get alot for Christmas or my babysitting job
    15. Johto-Master
      Johto-Master
      oh same here! day before spring break! this rocks!